BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve an ultra smooth, poreless finish when applying foundation, tinted moisturizer, or other creamy face product. The tapered bristles are designed to contour your face for a seamless, flawless finish.

How To Use:

1. Using the brush, apply any cream or liquid foundation to the face starting from the nose, and working outward towards the hair and jaw lines.
  2.  To blend, use outward patting strokes going all the way to the upper neck.

Softbristles Allow For Soothing Application Of Powders And Bronzers.

• Are these elf brushes worth buying ?26 Answers
  • How are these foundation brushes??? Do they do the job???1 Answers
  • What brush would be better at applying foundation e.l.f. ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
  • "Very inexpensive i use it for my liquid foundation it leaves streaks you just have to work with a little more then the norm to get that smooth finish" in 20 reviews
  • "This brush is ok but not as a foundation brush it leaves streaks but I do use it to blend the concealer under my eyes and it works pretty good." in 10 reviews
  • "I am a huge elf fan especially there brushes but this brush was not a fave it just doesn't get an even application and its texture is weird so not a brush i would recommend." in 7 reviews
  • "When compared to its big sister the $3 angled foundation brush this one comes up a little short but it still gets the job done." in 7 reviews
  • "is a good brush for me, i love this brush is easy to use when i apply my make up and very soft and better of all is cheap, i love e.l.f" in 7 reviews
Christle A.
This was one of my first purchases from ELF brush lineand I really loved it now I have majority of their brushes and I have not been disappointed. I use this brush to cover my dark spots.
Blanca H.
It is a great deal, but you get what you pay for. It's great for applying under eyes and nose. It's not a stand alone brush, but for the price it's great to have mixed in with other brushes.
Tierra M.
Aurora, CO
I love this brush for concealer espicelly covering acne and pimples. Very easy to pat concealer on. Didn't like for foundation but love it for concealer. After you wash it its just like new. With no product on it its super soft. Handle with come off but just glue it back on. Only $1. Great. Try it out.
Abby S.
Soft and durable brush. For the price the bristles on this brush feel really soft on your skin. Easy to clean! I always use elf brushes because they are a good price and a good quality.
Emily Y.
Prattville, AL
You get what you pay with this product. I used this brush once and all the bristles immediately stuck together. I felt like most of my foundation ended up on my brush then on my face.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
This brush makes my foundation streaky if i don't take my time and blend it well....but overall it is a great brush! Ive been using it everyday and the brush is still in good condition!
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
I bought this at target and I assumed it would work but i hate it. It leaves my makeup looking extremely bad and streaky. And basically you get what you pay for. I only paid 1.00$ for it.
Crystal K.
Salem, OR
Feels pretty cheap compared to high end brands. Good price if this is all you can afford though. I used it a few times and just decided it wasn't for me. I'll just stick to using my makeup sponge. Wouldn't recommend
Holly S.
Lone Tree, IA
I bought of this brush when I first started getting into makeup. It is very soft and has held up for a couple of years now. One I used for my concealer and one I use to apply face masks. As a concealer brush it was very streaky so I stopped using it but it works great to apply various face masks.
Olivia B.
Good Hope, GA
You get what you pay for, and I wouldn't suggest ever getting this brush.It does not blend well and after I tried it I just threw it away. It isn't even worth the dollar I spent on it.
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Are these elf brushes worth buying ?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Would you purchase other ELF products? I know they have makeup in addition to the brushes.
Sydney W.
Chehalis, WA
What is the best elf makeup product? I have a problem veering away from Sephora but I know I have hear great things about elf.. just a little scared to try the makeup.. HELP!
Candace T.
How do you clean this brush? The foundation never comes off
Maria D.
Are elf products prices starting to raise higher

Amazon