BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve an ultra smooth, poreless finish when applying foundation, tinted moisturizer, or other creamy face product. The tapered bristles are designed to contour your face for a seamless, flawless finish.

How To Use:

1. Using the brush, apply any cream or liquid foundation to the face starting from the nose, and working outward towards the hair and jaw lines.
  2.  To blend, use outward patting strokes going all the way to the upper neck.

Softbristles Allow For Soothing Application Of Powders And Bronzers.

• Are these elf brushes worth buying ?26 Answers
  • How are these foundation brushes??? Do they do the job???1 Answers
  • What brush would be better at applying foundation e.l.f. ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
  • "Very inexpensive i use it for my liquid foundation it leaves streaks you just have to work with a little more then the norm to get that smooth finish" in 20 reviews
  • "This brush is ok but not as a foundation brush it leaves streaks but I do use it to blend the concealer under my eyes and it works pretty good." in 10 reviews
  • "I am a huge elf fan especially there brushes but this brush was not a fave it just doesn't get an even application and its texture is weird so not a brush i would recommend." in 7 reviews
  • "When compared to its big sister the $3 angled foundation brush this one comes up a little short but it still gets the job done." in 7 reviews
  • "is a good brush for me, i love this brush is easy to use when i apply my make up and very soft and better of all is cheap, i love e.l.f" in 7 reviews
Zoe B.
Fremont, CA
This was my very first makeup brush and the first time I ever wore foundation. For it's price, it's actually pretty good. The bristles weren't scratchy or cheap and felt relatively nice. I have since then moved on to the elf pro brushes.
She B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I don't like this brush at all. It does not apply foundation very well. I ended up with strips on my face all the time. I have to use my fingers or other brush after using this brush. I used it probably 3 times and i am done with it.
Dyasia W.
This brush is an okay brush. I don't use it as an foundation brush, it leaves lines. So I just you this to place my foundation and I'll blend it out with other brushes. But what do you expect it's cheap.
Cienna S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great foundation brush for when you're just getting into make-up. I did notice it leaves streaks every once in awhile! Keep an eye out for that when applying with this brush! It's a great brush for the price, I'd have to say.
Alyssa C.
Milwaukee, WI
I used this for applying liquid foundations for a while and cleaned my brush every day but I still got a lot of build up and it was gross. Also, the application of the makeup was often streaky with this brush
Kira N.
Mililani, HI
The brush is pretty decent, but it's not something I reach for when I do my makeup. The ferrule came apart from the handle but with some glue, it's fixed. I guess that's what you get for a $1.00 brush!
Heather C.
Helmetta, NJ
I love this little brush. Not only is it a steal price wise. But it's the perfect size to apply foundation. I've had my brush for years and no bristles have fallen out or broken off. Plus it's super soft!
Tiffany A.
Coon Rapids, MN
Leaves streaks and holds too much product. The wooden stick and metal portions actually came apart on mine after about a week. I really like elf products but this one where the quality was just junk.
Alejandra P.
Gaithersburg, MD
I don't really use foundation brushes like this -I prefer stippling brushes or sponges- but it's kind of streaky on the face overall. I've mainly been using it to clean up lines around bold lipsticks.
Natasha S.
Centreville, AL
The price is cheap BUT the brush is horrible. I use a mineral foundation and the brush left streaks on my face. It didn't blend at all. I would not recommend this brush even though it is so cheap. Spend a little more for better quality!
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Are these elf brushes worth buying ?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Would you purchase other ELF products? I know they have makeup in addition to the brushes.
Sydney W.
Chehalis, WA
What is the best elf makeup product? I have a problem veering away from Sephora but I know I have hear great things about elf.. just a little scared to try the makeup.. HELP!
Candace T.
How do you clean this brush? The foundation never comes off
Maria D.
Are elf products prices starting to raise higher

Amazon