BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve an ultra smooth, poreless finish when applying foundation, tinted moisturizer, or other creamy face product. The tapered bristles are designed to contour your face for a seamless, flawless finish.

How To Use:

1. Using the brush, apply any cream or liquid foundation to the face starting from the nose, and working outward towards the hair and jaw lines.
  2.  To blend, use outward patting strokes going all the way to the upper neck.

Softbristles Allow For Soothing Application Of Powders And Bronzers.

• Are these elf brushes worth buying ?26 Answers
  • How are these foundation brushes??? Do they do the job???1 Answers
  • What brush would be better at applying foundation e.l.f. ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
  • "Very inexpensive i use it for my liquid foundation it leaves streaks you just have to work with a little more then the norm to get that smooth finish" in 20 reviews
  • "This brush is ok but not as a foundation brush it leaves streaks but I do use it to blend the concealer under my eyes and it works pretty good." in 10 reviews
  • "I am a huge elf fan especially there brushes but this brush was not a fave it just doesn't get an even application and its texture is weird so not a brush i would recommend." in 7 reviews
  • "When compared to its big sister the $3 angled foundation brush this one comes up a little short but it still gets the job done." in 7 reviews
  • "is a good brush for me, i love this brush is easy to use when i apply my make up and very soft and better of all is cheap, i love e.l.f" in 7 reviews
Lizeth R.
Super cheap got it for a dollar. Lasted maybe 2 months then glue came off and broke. It left streaks and just wasn't that good. Yeah it was cheap but I would recommend wasting a couple more dollars and getting a better foundation brush to last
Molly Rose M.
Rocklin, CA
I bought this brush for $1 while on vacation after realizing I had left my $35 M.A.C. at home. Its slightly smaller/thinner than any of my other foundation brushes, but I have no real complaints. It works great for either concealer or foundation, and for the price I bought a couple of them to keep in travel bags.
Tripti N.
This is not my way of applying foundation. This brush streaks like crazy! To be honest, I don't think it's the brush's fault. Generally, these flat foundation brushes are like this and streak so so much. The application is not precise and all of them streak. I've tried a variety of drugstore and high end flat foundation brushes, hoping to like one but I don't. My favorite foundation brush would be a stippling brush or a beauty blender.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I usually love e.l.f. cosmetic brushes, but this brush just did not do it for me. When I used this brush for my foundation it kept leaving the streak marks on my face. I eventually gave up and used my fingers to blend it on my skin because this brush did not do me any justice. Better off with a sponge applicator.
Kat S.
Charleston, SC
For the price I will give this brush 4 stars. If it was more than $10 I would be upset. I have found myself using this brush to apply face masks instead of for foundation because it was causing streaks on my face. I would just recommend a beauty blender for foundation instead.
Liz W.
Madison, WI
I use this brush to apply under eye concealer, not foundation. It works well for getting the product up under the lashes, but I always have to blend it in with my finger, which I generally do under my eyes anyways so that doesn't bother me a ton. But this brush definitely wouldn't be satisfactory on its own.
Melissa E.
APO, AE
This brush didn't really work well with foundation, left it streaky and gross. However, it does work really well with primers and moisturizers! And of course, it's very affordable and can use for several different things.
April B.
Love this brush. I use it for lots of things, mostly to apply a lighter shade of foundation to my highlight spots when I do my makeup. I also use this brush to apply facial masks. I love how soft the bristles are. Great brush for cheap price. I would repurchase many times. Clean it properly and it will last longer.
Brandy W.
Oxford, GA
I love this brush. I use it to apply my setting powder to bake on my concealer. get the one with brown bristles from Walmart, target, etc. if you go to dollar tree, they have an elf foundation brush just like this but with orange bristles, it sucks! stiff and cheaper quality, best for applying facial masks.
Camille T.
Flushing, NY
Sturdy, cheap, and feels good on the face. This is pretty much everything I've wanted in a makeup brush! I've actually been using it for years to apply my masks and it works beautifully. The hair is soft and easy to clean, and I've never had a problem with it shedding. Can't beat a $2 brush from Target!
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Are these elf brushes worth buying ?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Would you purchase other ELF products? I know they have makeup in addition to the brushes.
Sydney W.
Chehalis, WA
What is the best elf makeup product? I have a problem veering away from Sephora but I know I have hear great things about elf.. just a little scared to try the makeup.. HELP!
Candace T.
How do you clean this brush? The foundation never comes off
Maria D.
Are elf products prices starting to raise higher

Amazon