BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve an ultra smooth, poreless finish when applying foundation, tinted moisturizer, or other creamy face product. The tapered bristles are designed to contour your face for a seamless, flawless finish.

How To Use:

1. Using the brush, apply any cream or liquid foundation to the face starting from the nose, and working outward towards the hair and jaw lines.
  2.  To blend, use outward patting strokes going all the way to the upper neck.

Softbristles Allow For Soothing Application Of Powders And Bronzers.

• Are these elf brushes worth buying ?26 Answers
  • How are these foundation brushes??? Do they do the job???1 Answers
  • What brush would be better at applying foundation e.l.f. ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
  • "Very inexpensive i use it for my liquid foundation it leaves streaks you just have to work with a little more then the norm to get that smooth finish" in 20 reviews
  • "This brush is ok but not as a foundation brush it leaves streaks but I do use it to blend the concealer under my eyes and it works pretty good." in 10 reviews
  • "I am a huge elf fan especially there brushes but this brush was not a fave it just doesn't get an even application and its texture is weird so not a brush i would recommend." in 7 reviews
  • "When compared to its big sister the $3 angled foundation brush this one comes up a little short but it still gets the job done." in 7 reviews
  • "is a good brush for me, i love this brush is easy to use when i apply my make up and very soft and better of all is cheap, i love e.l.f" in 7 reviews
Bree W.
vassar
I love these brushes. They feel just as good as the more expensive ones too. Why buy for a higher price just for Brand. Get these and save some coin to buy other goodies that you would want.
Amanda W.
Cheap and great quality. Easy to clean out. My skin is fair and it’s nice to have a brush that applies everything evenly. I have tried other brushes but I prefer e.l.f.
Stefanie B.
All ELF brushes are great. I quit putting foundation on with a brush like this so I use it for eyeshadow and it is still perfect. It washes well and dries quickly.
Ashley M.
Coventry, Ct
If you have not tried elf brushes I suggest you go to your local target or Walmart and stock up!!! I have some elf brushes i reach for over my professional brushes!
Lívia H.
Lincoln, NE
Really soft! I bought it on Big Lots for $2! So cheap!! Great deal! I just love it! That's exactly what I was looking for! e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This Elf Foundation Brush is a very good brush. It is easy to handle. The bristles are soft but yet firm enough to apply your foundation. It is a really nice brush.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
For a $1 foundation brush I have to give this five stars! This brush has held up beautifully with multiple uses and multiple washes. I personally like the use the elf foundation brush for my face mask applications. This works like a charm! I have several elf makeup brushes from their $1 basic line to the studio line $6 and up and to the new pro line. Along with my high-end brushes I do tend to use several and they work just as great for a fraction of the price! If you've been sceptical about elf brushes or cosmetics, give it a try! Its insanely affordable and really good!
Cristina R.
san diego
I don’t really use this to blend foundation. But it is great to place the foundation on my skin or even placing concealer on my face. I use it not so often but make a good back up brush.
Ashlyn K.
Galena, KS
it's a nice brush but I prefer a sponge for allover foundation applicaton.. other wise it's like painting your face with a small paintbrush. not super efficient!
Richelle B.
Louisville , KY
The only foundation brush I'll use. Very very affordable and gets the job done. Easy use. I use it everyday to apply my foundation. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a new brush to apply their foundation.
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Are these elf brushes worth buying ?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Would you purchase other ELF products? I know they have makeup in addition to the brushes.
Sydney W.
Chehalis, WA
What is the best elf makeup product? I have a problem veering away from Sephora but I know I have hear great things about elf.. just a little scared to try the makeup.. HELP!
Candace T.
How do you clean this brush? The foundation never comes off
Maria D.
Are elf products prices starting to raise higher

Amazon