BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve an ultra smooth, poreless finish when applying foundation, tinted moisturizer, or other creamy face product. The tapered bristles are designed to contour your face for a seamless, flawless finish.

How To Use:

1. Using the brush, apply any cream or liquid foundation to the face starting from the nose, and working outward towards the hair and jaw lines.
  2.  To blend, use outward patting strokes going all the way to the upper neck.

Softbristles Allow For Soothing Application Of Powders And Bronzers.

• Are these elf brushes worth buying ?26 Answers
  • How are these foundation brushes??? Do they do the job???1 Answers
  • What brush would be better at applying foundation e.l.f. ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
  • "Very inexpensive i use it for my liquid foundation it leaves streaks you just have to work with a little more then the norm to get that smooth finish" in 20 reviews
  • "This brush is ok but not as a foundation brush it leaves streaks but I do use it to blend the concealer under my eyes and it works pretty good." in 10 reviews
  • "I am a huge elf fan especially there brushes but this brush was not a fave it just doesn't get an even application and its texture is weird so not a brush i would recommend." in 7 reviews
  • "When compared to its big sister the $3 angled foundation brush this one comes up a little short but it still gets the job done." in 7 reviews
  • "is a good brush for me, i love this brush is easy to use when i apply my make up and very soft and better of all is cheap, i love e.l.f" in 7 reviews
Melissa G.
South River, NJ
I bought two of these (one as a back up incase of a handle break) specifically to use for face masks. I pretty much already knew this brush wouldn't have the good, stiff properties that foundation brushes should have (hence the B and not an A), so I didn't even go there when it came to using this for foundation. However, this is an AWESOME tool for applying face masks. I get a much more even application all over my face, and I can get into all of the nooks and cranny's way better than if I just used my fingers. It also keeps your hands clean of the mask... I just squeeze it from the tube onto the brush, and repeat that as I go along my face. I wash the brush with soap when I'm done, put it in a spare slot in my toothbrush holder and I'm good to go until next time.
Annie M.
New Jersey, USA
I don't really use this brush for foundation but for concealer. It has that perfect shape that allows you to get underneath your eyes and it distributes the product very well.
Sequoia W.
Seattle
I like this brush but not for foundation. When applying liquid foundation with this it leaves my face streaky. But I do use it to pack on setting powder when baking my face and it works great for that.
Brie C.
I bought a set of brushes and this was one of the brushes in the set. I personally do not like the elf brushes. They are not nice on the skin and the application is mediocre.
Gracie B.
Saint Robert
Absolutely love this soft brush! I bought this brush from Walmart for an “emergency” and absolutely love it! The bristles are soft and blend smoothly. I use it 1-3 times a month. Highly recommend it!
Belen H.
Huntington Beach
It has a great size and price. I bought it at Walmart and I was only going to use it for a facial lol but I ended loving it and I used it usually for my cream concealer. This brush is really useful.
Karen R.
This product is pretty much only useful to apply foundation but not very good for blending, which is why I switch to a beauty sponge to do the blending. It’s a decent brush for it’s price since it is not expensive at all.
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really don't grab this brush much anymore. It applies my MAC foundation very streaky. All my other ELF brushes work just fine but this one isn't the best for foundation.
✨Maude H.
Marlton
It’s okay, kinda streak, I prefer using a beauty blender. My skin isn’t dry or oily, it’s “normal” and I feel like my foundation gets streaky with this brush. I bought it online on elf website
Abby S.
This foundation brush is great!! It doesn't soak up much of the product and is a great applicator. I use the foundation brush almost every day depending on when I am wearing foundation. I also use a beauty sponge after the foundation brush to get rid of brush marks.
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Are these elf brushes worth buying ?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Would you purchase other ELF products? I know they have makeup in addition to the brushes.
Sydney W.
Chehalis, WA
What is the best elf makeup product? I have a problem veering away from Sephora but I know I have hear great things about elf.. just a little scared to try the makeup.. HELP!
Candace T.
How do you clean this brush? The foundation never comes off
Maria D.
Are elf products prices starting to raise higher

Amazon