e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
Achieve an ultra smooth, poreless finish when applying foundation, tinted moisturizer, or other creamy face product. The tapered bristles are designed to contour your face for a seamless, flawless finish.
How To Use:
- Using the brush, apply any cream or liquid foundation to the face starting from the nose, and working outward towards the hair and jaw lines.
- To blend, use outward patting strokes going all the way to the upper neck.
Softbristles Allow For Soothing Application Of Powders And Bronzers.
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
- "Very inexpensive i use it for my liquid foundation it leaves streaks you just have to work with a little more then the norm to get that smooth finish" in 20 reviews
- "This brush is ok but not as a foundation brush it leaves streaks but I do use it to blend the concealer under my eyes and it works pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "I am a huge elf fan especially there brushes but this brush was not a fave it just doesn't get an even application and its texture is weird so not a brush i would recommend." in 7 reviews
- "When compared to its big sister the $3 angled foundation brush this one comes up a little short but it still gets the job done." in 7 reviews
- "is a good brush for me, i love this brush is easy to use when i apply my make up and very soft and better of all is cheap, i love e.l.f" in 7 reviews
Good brush! Easy to clean and easy to use. I have replaced mine every 6 months or so to ensure cleanliness on my face. But I love this brush and will continue to purchase.
The one ELF brush that could use improvement. While the brush does it’s intended job, I’m never pleased with the end result. I think this brush needs a different shape and fuller bristles.
Good quality for a $1 brush. I use this to blend out color correctors on the skin and sometimes to mix two foundations together. This is a good brush for the cheap price.
It's a good brush I work long hours in a factory though so only use powder make up anymore so I don't really use this except on special occasions and I go all out.
I don’t think it’s really a foundation brush. It’s to small and would just spread your foundation out. Because it’s flat it wouldn’t really blend it into your skin
It’s a good sized brush! The brush is soft! It works okay with your foundation after a while with cleaning it gets a little tougher! But I would buy again to use!
I don't use this for foundation, as brushes make my foundation streaky & unblended. I love this for applying face masks though to avoid a mess with my fingers.
I don’t use this brush for foundation I use it to apply my masks, I love it for this use because it applies the mask evenly and it’s more sanitary using a brush then using your hands !
This foundation brush works very well. I would not say it’s the softest brush but it is not rough on your face. I love the white. I use it almost every single day. It works very well. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Q & A
Are these elf brushes worth buying ?
Would you purchase other ELF products? I know they have makeup in addition to the brushes.
What is the best elf makeup product? I have a problem veering away from Sephora but I know I have hear great things about elf.. just a little scared to try the makeup.. HELP!
How do you clean this brush? The foundation never comes off
Are elf products prices starting to raise higher
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos