BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve an ultra smooth, poreless finish when applying foundation, tinted moisturizer, or other creamy face product. The tapered bristles are designed to contour your face for a seamless, flawless finish.

How To Use:

1. Using the brush, apply any cream or liquid foundation to the face starting from the nose, and working outward towards the hair and jaw lines.
  2.  To blend, use outward patting strokes going all the way to the upper neck.

Softbristles Allow For Soothing Application Of Powders And Bronzers.

• Are these elf brushes worth buying ?26 Answers
  • How are these foundation brushes??? Do they do the job???1 Answers
  • What brush would be better at applying foundation e.l.f. ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
  • "Very inexpensive i use it for my liquid foundation it leaves streaks you just have to work with a little more then the norm to get that smooth finish" in 20 reviews
  • "This brush is ok but not as a foundation brush it leaves streaks but I do use it to blend the concealer under my eyes and it works pretty good." in 10 reviews
  • "I am a huge elf fan especially there brushes but this brush was not a fave it just doesn't get an even application and its texture is weird so not a brush i would recommend." in 7 reviews
  • "When compared to its big sister the $3 angled foundation brush this one comes up a little short but it still gets the job done." in 7 reviews
  • "is a good brush for me, i love this brush is easy to use when i apply my make up and very soft and better of all is cheap, i love e.l.f" in 7 reviews
Hayl M.
Jupiter
Good brush! Easy to clean and easy to use. I have replaced mine every 6 months or so to ensure cleanliness on my face. But I love this brush and will continue to purchase.
Erin V.
Kissimmee
Purchased at: Walmart
All of elf makeup brushes are amazing and in expensive. I have combination skin and it sometimes hard to find brushes that don’t irritate my skin but these worked I would recommend it for sure
Michelle H.
Shepherdsville
The one ELF brush that could use improvement. While the brush does it’s intended job, I’m never pleased with the end result. I think this brush needs a different shape and fuller bristles.
Morgan S.
Bismarck
Good quality for a $1 brush. I use this to blend out color correctors on the skin and sometimes to mix two foundations together. This is a good brush for the cheap price.
Simone P.
It's a good brush I work long hours in a factory though so only use powder make up anymore so I don't really use this except on special occasions and I go all out.
mikayla s.
Babylon
I don’t think it’s really a foundation brush. It’s to small and would just spread your foundation out. Because it’s flat it wouldn’t really blend it into your skin
Gianna L.
Springfield
It’s a good sized brush! The brush is soft! It works okay with your foundation after a while with cleaning it gets a little tougher! But I would buy again to use!
Holly B.
Springfield, IL
I don't use this for foundation, as brushes make my foundation streaky & unblended. I love this for applying face masks though to avoid a mess with my fingers.
Krystal H.
McFarland
I don’t use this brush for foundation I use it to apply my masks, I love it for this use because it applies the mask evenly and it’s more sanitary using a brush then using your hands !
This foundation brush works very well. I would not say it’s the softest brush but it is not rough on your face. I love the white. I use it almost every single day. It works very well. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Are these elf brushes worth buying ?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Would you purchase other ELF products? I know they have makeup in addition to the brushes.
Sydney W.
Chehalis, WA
What is the best elf makeup product? I have a problem veering away from Sephora but I know I have hear great things about elf.. just a little scared to try the makeup.. HELP!
Candace T.
How do you clean this brush? The foundation never comes off
Maria D.
Are elf products prices starting to raise higher

Amazon