e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
3.83 / 5 based on 1,091 Reviews
Achieve an ultra smooth, poreless finish when applying foundation, tinted moisturizer, or other creamy face product. The tapered bristles are designed to contour your face for a seamless, flawless finish.
How To Use:
- Using the brush, apply any cream or liquid foundation to the face starting from the nose, and working outward towards the hair and jaw lines.
- To blend, use outward patting strokes going all the way to the upper neck.
Softbristles Allow For Soothing Application Of Powders And Bronzers.
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
- "Very inexpensive i use it for my liquid foundation it leaves streaks you just have to work with a little more then the norm to get that smooth finish" in 20 reviews
- "This brush is ok but not as a foundation brush it leaves streaks but I do use it to blend the concealer under my eyes and it works pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "I am a huge elf fan especially there brushes but this brush was not a fave it just doesn't get an even application and its texture is weird so not a brush i would recommend." in 7 reviews
- "When compared to its big sister the $3 angled foundation brush this one comes up a little short but it still gets the job done." in 7 reviews
- "is a good brush for me, i love this brush is easy to use when i apply my make up and very soft and better of all is cheap, i love e.l.f" in 7 reviews
As a foundation brush I would not recommend this brush it goes on very streaky and the bristles are a bit stiff and rough for my preference. I found great use for this as my face masks brush and they wash really easily. It is a very inexpensive brush that you can find at any drugstore, target or walmart.
love these elf brushes. i personally don’t use these types of brushes to apply my foundation, but i find this brush has multiple uses. i use this brush to apply face masks and it really helps to evenly distribute the product and coat my face. i’ve has mine for about a year and a half, i wash it 3-4 times a week and the bristles are holding up really really well. great product for a great price.
I use to use this brush before I tried their black powder brush and it was alright for makeup. I ended up finding a way better use for these since I had purchased a few, I now use them when I give myself some homemade facials. Works great and evenly allows you to spread the mixtures on your face. I would recommend to use this for fave masks instead of makeup
I have used this face brush from this set of Elf Brushes for a long time. Elf has amazing brushes and they hold up pretty well, are good quality (and always getting better) and are at an amazing price too. I always recommend them to people that want a more affordable option! Although, personally I don't like this brush for foundation, I prefer a dense kabuki type brush to press my foundation into the skin for coverage and blend. This brush works like a paint brush and doesn't blend all that well... The rest of the set though is worth a try for the money, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Also, if you ever buy off the website, customer service is always super helpful and pleasant to work with!
At first I loved this brush, but after becoming more experienced with tools I realized that is was not blending my foundation at all. I felt like I was just slapping it on my face and painting it on. It does not leave a natural finish. I have tried with dewy foundations and matte foundations, low end and high end. This does not work for me
I actually use this brush for contouring my nose! It has a pointed top so it gets the lines very straight and precise. I use this with powder contour or cream contour. Sometimes I use it to apply concealer, but never foundation.
I’ve never used a brush like this for my liquid foundation but I used it for the first time and it was so easy to use and completely blends it well. I have sensitive skin but this totally goes with it. I’m very satisfied with this! I’d recommend this if you haven’t tried it yet!
good brush to lay your foundation down and to go around edges after you do your brows. its kinds like a paint brush but it makes the foundation go on good and then i just smooth out with my sponge. the price is great on this and i bought at walmart. i would recommend.
This brush is awsome and afordable, the tip is very soft and applies your makeup easily without hassle or getting too much product. Very easy to clean. I mostly use it on my cheek area, it sometimes difficult to get the product under your eyes.
Q & A
Are these elf brushes worth buying ?
Would you purchase other ELF products? I know they have makeup in addition to the brushes.
What is the best elf makeup product? I have a problem veering away from Sephora but I know I have hear great things about elf.. just a little scared to try the makeup.. HELP!
How do you clean this brush? The foundation never comes off
Are elf products prices starting to raise higher
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos