Elf Cosmetics Fluffy Eye Blender Brush

Fluffy Eye Blender Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Fluffy Eye Blender Brush!
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
Elf Cosmetics Fluffy Eye Blender Brush uploaded by Amber C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
For the price ($1 at Dollar Tree), this works really well for blending out shadow. I mean it’s not Sigma or anything but it’s worth grabbing! Has held up well with washes and I’m glad I have it. I appreciate that the purpose is written on the brush.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
Elf Cosmetics Fluffy Eye Blender Brush uploaded by Jaime F.
Elf Cosmetics Fluffy Eye Blender Brush is pretty impressive, especially given how affordable it is! The brush makes it easy to blend out shadows and soften harsh lines. I haven’t experienced any shedding and the bristles are soft. Definitely recommend trying!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Elf Cosmetics Fluffy Eye Blender Brush uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Elf Cosmetics Fluffy Eye Blender Brush another great make up brush from elf this one is the fluffy eye blender... these brushes are such high-quality you wouldn’t believe you can buy them in a drugstore! This fluffy brush blends I shot it with ease and can be used to set concealer with powder the soft bristles blur the edges of eyeshadow for a soft attack also synthetic vegan friendly Brussels and as always cruelty free. Highly recommend
Layla R.
Ogdensburg, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Have one from dollars tree it is amazing love it definitely recommend holds the eye shadow very well with little fall out great for the price definitely recommend van get at most dollar stores around Also love the handle not to small easy to hold.❤️ would love to review more of there products
Shelly C.
Elf Cosmetics Fluffy Eye Blender Brush uploaded by Shelly C.
I really love this brush for blending out. It’s easy and very sufficient for the price I mean you can’t beat an affordable brush.
veronica G.
Portland, OR
Elf Cosmetics Fluffy Eye Blender Brush uploaded by veronica G.
Purchased at: ULTA
love love love this blush works great to put on eyeshadow and blends it so well and it’s very soft!
Nefertiti R.
The fluffy eye blender brush really works and it blends really well!!🥰 I like this brush a lot to blend my eyeshadow and it always makes it look really good and with style.😍 I do recommend this brush when doing eye makeup‼️
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
This is an essential eyeshadow brush that everyone needs. Not kidding. It seamlessly blends eyeshadow, I have to use it with every eye look I attempt. It’s only $4 & lasts for a very long time. I purchased one in the (Smoky Eye Kit) almost 2 years ago & it’s still holding up amazingly well.
Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is definitely the most unique eye blending brush I have ever come across in the drugstore. The tip is slightly tapered, so I can deepen the eye crease more precisely. Another way to use this brush is for highlighting my cheeks. I personally like to highlight with a smaller brush. The best thing is this only costs $3!
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
Great starter brushes . There are better high end brushes , but for the amazing price you can’t beat it . I would definitely recommend this product .E.L.F. Cosmetics Fluffy Eye Blender Brush

Looking for your answer?