Mary A.
Allendale

Has it ever become cakey?

Brylee H.
Brylee H.
1 week, 1 day ago
On my face and skin tone it is a very cakey foundation
Mijidra T.
Mijidra T.
Brampton, ON
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I use half a pump and it looks cakey so I sheer it out with caudalie beauty elixir and a flat, round beauty sponge.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Chowchilla, CA
2 months, 1 week ago
It has never gotten cakey on my face. I use two pumps (put 1 pump on, then a second layer for full coverage). My face is combination type skin.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Dallas
2 months, 2 weeks ago
well i'm not sure if i just put too much or what but it sometimes gets real cakey with my face (i have oily skin)
glossytutorial A.