e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation

Flawless Finish Foundation

I Was just wondering if this is a full coverage foundation and I’f it oxidizes ? Tia
Is the foundation good does it last all day?
I just wanna know the coverage of this foundation. Will it cover up acne marks? Also, is it good for oily skin? Thanks!
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation!
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 81377, , , ,
I really enjoy the finish and medium coverage foundation. I took one star off for the heavy perfume scent. I worn this foundation for 9 hours and it held up pretty well. Not to mention it’s only $6!! Can’t beat that price!
Cedartown, GA
Review for: , , , ,
For the price, it is well worth it! I've been trying a foundation that matches my skin for months and I was able to find it. Only concern is that it feels oily at times in my skin when wearing it.
Kenner, LA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Rosy P.
Review for: 81377, , , ,
One of my favorites brand ,love it [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-flawless-finish-foundation] ,it goes perfect with my skin tone and texture,I will definitely recommend it
Manteno, IL
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Janna S.
Review for: , , , ,
I'm actually really impressed with this foundation. Not only does it cover all my imperfections but it looks natural too! I'm also obsessed with the smell!
Science Hill, KY
Just started using this concealer and I must say I’m impressed. Goes on smooth with beauty blender. No streaks or smudges. Coverage last all day.
Humble, TX
Worst drugstore foundation ever. Does not last long at all and has a funny smell to it. It feels lime glue across tour face. Would not recommend.
Amherst , NY
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by aaya A.
This is a very good product and its price is also suitable for purchase I bought from and used it It is good for the skin It gives full coverage
Stamford, CT
The coverage is not the best, but the price is ok, I don’t know if I pick the right one for my type of skin, but I feel it a little too oily
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Itzel R.
This product is such an amazing drugstore foundation. I honestly think it has amazing coverages and gives you a natural look. I love this!!
Hialeah , FL
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Yaz C.
Review for: , , , ,
This Foundation smells amazing, it covered all smoothly. I am an e.l.f Product Lover, its a pharmacists cosmetic but its very professional