e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation

Flawless Finish Foundation

I Was just wondering if this is a full coverage foundation and I’f it oxidizes ? Tia
Is the foundation good does it last all day?
I just wanna know the coverage of this foundation. Will it cover up acne marks? Also, is it good for oily skin? Thanks!
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation!
This product is good for those who are seeking a natural coverage foundation. I like using this when I just want to put a little something on. It is a soft matte foundation that is easy to work with.
Bedford , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Brulee
I love this so much! It’s not the most coverage but it’s got good coverage for people with little to no acne or just a few dark spots. Maybe light/ medium coverage. It kinda reminds me of a BB or CC cream just more pigmentations and it didn’t break me out!!
Review for: , , , ,
a good foundation but not a lot of product which is a reoccurring theme with elf products but it makes up for the small amount of product with the lightweight, buildable consistency!
Richmond
i have been using elf flawless finish foundation for a few months and it has been amazing! it’s a lightweight foundation but has amazing coverage for its price. Perfect product if you’re on a low budget, and want medium coverage foundation. 10/10
Review for: , , , ,
With my oily skin it did not stay on well throughout the day. Started to come off around my chin and forehead area. If you had dry or combo skin I think it would work well for you. It is very buildable if you want better coverage.
Dalton, PA
Definitely a current favorite foundation! The coverage is great (full) and the finish is so pretty. It even smells good! But I think the price is the best thing of all!!
Antelope, CA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Leah A.
I love this foundation! I use it nearly everyday and doesn’t dry out my skin. Very light, and provides enough coverage throughout the day. One bottle lasts me 2 months!
Crescent City
Review for: , , , ,
Love this foundation, it looks like my skin just more clear. It is medium coverage which I like a lot. This foundation also smells really good! Alittle goes along way
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: , , , ,
This foundation is life honestly I bought it in buff beige and it blend it gave me a a flawless look love it , but I recently ran out went to get a new bottle and it’s light they change the name and idk what shade i should buy now . They should but the names back how it was price is amazing for this product
Tacoma , WA
Review for: , , , ,
I really like this foundation! It is super thick and a little goes a long way! It has a natural finish and i dont get to greasy by the end of the day which is what usually happens when i don't use a matte foundation. Super good for the price!