e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation

Flawless Finish Foundation

I Was just wondering if this is a full coverage foundation and I’f it oxidizes ? Tia
Is the foundation good does it last all day?
I just wanna know the coverage of this foundation. Will it cover up acne marks? Also, is it good for oily skin? Thanks!
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation!
Hinckley
I actually got the nude shade which ended up not being my color I found out I am a ivory but it's a pretty good foundation and very build able I didn't care for it but it was probably my skin but it did not last long in my face at all even with the elf finishing spray.
la puente
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Daisy H.
Review for: , , , ,
I absolutely love this foundation because it’s so affordable. I have oily skin and the product is very hydrating so I just set it with baking powder! But if you have dry skin I recommend trying it out. It’s sort of heavy weight so you would only need one layer!
San Francisco, CA
Still to this day one of the only full coverage foundations I'm willing to wear. As someone who's very picky about full coverage I'm aware this foundation is on my skin throughout the day but doesn't irritate me or feel overwhelming on my skin.
I would say over all it is a good drug store and good price range for women and men who are starting to wear makeup. Wouldn’t recommend it on oily skin because it leaves it really shiny. Good smell and does give a flawless finish look.
fort Irwin California
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Chelcy H.
It has been so hard for me to find a good foundation for my skin tone! And this is finally one of them! I have that weird between skin tone with neutral under tones. I pair this with a loose powder and get the perfect complexion
Browns Mills
I love this foundation. I use it mainly to shoot my tutorials or to try out new looks, but I can go out with it. It lasts all day when used with e.l.f. poreless puddy primer. I also love that it is vegan. I try to buy vegan as much as possible.
nowata
Okay this is one of the best drugstore foundations I have used..... It goes on great especially with a beauty sponge....Also it doesn’t have a really harsh smell which is what some drugstore foundations have.
forest lake
Review for: , , , ,
This foundation fits perfectly with my skin. I love how easily it is to apply. I definitely wouldn’t do anything to improve this product because it is already great. I for sure recommend everyone to try It.
Review for: , , , ,
I love this drugstore foundation it's a very buildable to full coverage foundation for its price. It has good range of shades to fit difference skin tones. It's a matte finish which is great for oily skin.
meadows of dan
With the glow like undertone and the easy application E.L.F is by far my favorite foundation. Although it has such an amazing glow to it the product could be sold in a larger container with more product.