BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Oil Free Flawless Finish Foundation, our best-selling liquid foundation! A lightweight, formula, blends naturally for a beautiful semi-matte finish. Restores uneven facial skin textures and tones, for visibly brighter skin. Available in various skin tones for best coverage.

How To Use:

1. Using a foundation brush or sponge, blend the formula onto the forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, jawline, and upper neck.
  2. For long-lasting performance, apply primer before application of foundation.
  3. For sheer coverage mix our Daily Hydration Moisturizer with the foundation. Or for added glow, mix our Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Lotion with the foundation.

Net 0.68 fl. oz. (20 mL)

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Propylene Glycol, Octylsalicylate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Talc, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG/PPG-15/15 Dimethicone, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

• Has it ever become cakey?5 Answers
  • Is this foundation drying to the skin?1 Answers
Maria L.
Hempstead
Review for: Sand more...
I love it.Its one of the BEST drug store/cheaper foundation you could find.i have yet to find my shade because the stores I can purchase from around me don’t have a big range,but I started using it as concealer and I love it. I’ve used this on clients and myself(wrong shade,but it was the closest available) and it’s a dewy natural looking foundation.Believe it or not,the coverage is amazing and a little goes a long way. It doesn’t sink or clog into your pores and the packaging looks luxurious.
tiffany C.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Nude more...
Elf cosmetics flawless foundation OMG !! I've been using this foundation for 2 years and I love it I've tried so many not all but this elf foundation is so good for me I dont break out like crazy it dont make me look like I have a cake face it's a natural look and the best part I finally know what's my kind of foundation to use SATIN MATTE BASE !!! I love all elf I wish I could get a box full of elf products cosmetics I wonder is there other foundation that are SATIN MATTE BASE
sade m.
Sayreville, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been repurchasing this for years. It has great coverage and it looks very pretty on the skin. But omg is this stuff oily. After being set its ok for an hour or two but it is not very long lasting. When it breaks down tho its still glowy and nice. I use it on days where I dont need coverage for long periods of time. The shade selection is not great but for the price purchasing 2 and mixing is not awful.
Raygan M.
Cordele, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Tan (Previously Buff), Natural (Previously Porcelain) more...
This is a beautiful light/medium buildable foundation. With a small shade range, mixing may be advisable to find your perfect match, but I don’t mind for the price, nice glass package and pump. I wouldn’t recommend this for those with oily skin, is it is quite a moisturizing and sticky formula, but I like it for my dry winter skin minus the strong floral scent.
Tiffany F.
Fowlerton, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked the foundation and I would recommend it to someone that enjoys a more light, natural coverage. I just prefer a more full coverage type of foundation for my look. It still has a nice formula and is definitely affordable.
Melody R.
Waupun, WI
i love this foundation i found it at walmart and decided to try it it is very easy to apply is a creamy foundation yes long lasting i wear it for 8 to 15 hours a day i cant find any cons mostly pros for me really glad i chose to try this one yes i recommend it to every one e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation
Hope G.
Midlothian
A good color match for my skin. Easy to blend and provides a nice medium matte coverage. It's not a super intense coverage but I've found that it doesn't clog my pores as much as other foundations. It also doesn't get super oily over the day. Generally a good all-around foundation
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Sand more...
I managed to scoop my shade up at TJ MAxx for half the price so for the $3 this was well worth it! This is a matte finish, full-coverage foundation. Does not take much to get full coverage. I have applied with a beauty blender only and have had great results. No creasing and no oxidizing so get your true shade when ordering. I like to wear it during the summer when my skin is more oily and needs the matte finish. I would not recommend this for dry skin. I would definitely purchase again. I would rank it up there with my other high end foundations.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Review for: Caramel (Previously Almond) more...
Love this brand. They are incredibly affordable and cruelty free. I have honestly had a hard time finding a foundation that I like as much as this...especially at the price point. I also love that there is spf 15 in this, as I have a hard time using spf on my face without it breaking me out. I do not have that problem with this product. This formula goes on more of a medium coverage, but is fairly buildable. It holds up pretty well throughout a normal day. It does tend to crease a bit under the eyes after a couple hours though. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a decent all around inexpensive foundation. I really think it should work well with all skin types.
Valarie R.
I have acne, oily skin, scars and this actually covers it all!

So I’ve been looking for a cheap foundation that could cover my skin issues and not cause any irritation or cling to dry patches etc. this goes on beautifully and looks very smooth and skin like, not cakey at all!
I do notice I get oily and a heavy feeling on my skin 4-5 hours in of wearing it but it still looks pretty and doesn’t separate. I only have to use about a pump of this foundation for my whole face.

The packaging is very simple and pretty for something only $6, it has a weight to it and a smooth lid, there is a pump!

I’m pretty happy with this elf product.
Abigail T.
What is your favorite liquid foundation? Looking for matte, mid-range coverage, and not super pricey. Right now my favorite is e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation but I'm looking for things I don't need to order, and aren't oily.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
How do you guys like this foundation?
Megan F.
Eastvale, CA
How comfortable does the foundation feel on your skin? Is it heavy or does it have more of a lightweight feel?
Alondra F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this foundation good ? Anyone knows ?
Quitekia W.
Dorchester, SC
Is this a full coverage foundation?