e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation

Oil Free Flawless Finish Foundation, our best-selling liquid foundation! A lightweight, formula, blends naturally for a beautiful semi-matte finish. Restores uneven facial skin textures and tones, for visibly brighter skin. Available in various skin tones for best coverage.

How To Use:

1. Using a foundation brush or sponge, blend the formula onto the forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, jawline, and upper neck.
  2. For long-lasting performance, apply primer before application of foundation.
  3. For sheer coverage mix our Daily Hydration Moisturizer with the foundation. Or for added glow, mix our Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Lotion with the foundation.

Net 0.68 fl. oz. (20 mL)

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Propylene Glycol, Octylsalicylate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Talc, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG/PPG-15/15 Dimethicone, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Do you think this is a good foundation for a 45 year old with crows feet? Does it settle in lines a lot?
Is this foundation good for oily skin? I am in search of a Mayte coverage as well
Is this product good for people with achne ?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation!
Slidell, LA
Review for: Light Ivory
I can't say enough about Elf they keep blowing me away with everything that keep throwing at us. The Flawless Finish Foundation is just that. If your going for a little more coverage this one is for you! It gets the job done. It covers with or without primers, setting mist or anything else you use before and after foundation. In fact you don't even have to use anything but this foundation. It's not heavy or thick feeling when on, it doesn't have a smell which I absolutely love because there's nothing worse than smelly foundation. It goes on great with brushes or sponges. If you don't have either you can use your fingers! There's tones are every easy to choose from. If ya want to take it to the next level rock it out with putty primer and top it off with setting powder and misty! @Mesoamerica #elfcosmetics #Influenster e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation
DANVILLE, VA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Meredith S.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Meredith S.
Review for: Natural (Previously Porcelain)
I haven't worn a full/medium coverage foundation since middle school. I'm 30. I decided to order this to try to do some full face makeup for once. First off, I love ELF products! Ordering online I had no clue what my color would be, so I tried to guess match to my current powder makeup in a different brand. Shockingly it was pretty spot on. I got the 210 Natural. It is perfect. I applied it twice with 2 different methods. Sponge and brush. I think it spread better with the brush application, but that was my preference specifically. It blends well. I did primer, concealer, this product and then went over top with my powder foundation, bronzer, blush and highlighter. So all together it was a great look and it didn't feel super caked on, but it can be felt on the skin. I would continue to purchase this product and it's a good value.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Claudia L.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Claudia L.
Review for: Alabaster, Natural (Previously Porcelain)
This is the foundation I have been wearing lately for my everyday look. I have combination skin and this foundation is very light weight and about medium coverage I’d say more light coverage for my liking. At first I did not like it until I learned how to properly put it on. And it’s honestly really really good. I like putting on the E.L.F. Cosmetics Jelly Highlighter first and then putting this foundation on top and now I can fake having glowy skin. The only thing is that I do sometimes have a little bit of texture on my skin and you can still notice it sometimes but I just choose to ignore it because I love how natural I look when I wear it. And another thing I wouldn’t really wear it for a glam look since it isn’t very high coverage but I still like it for sort of an everyday natural look.
Robstown
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Brittney S.
Review for: Light Ivory
I did not enjoy this foundation I am giving it 2 stars because it was creamy and had a nice consistancy and was easy to apply but I have very sensitive dry skin and it did settle into my lines and dry out the already dry texture that I have on my face which caused my skin to flake and the worse part was the scent irritated my skin. It does have a very strong fragrance that I can't quite describe but it lingered the entire time the foundation was on my face and it started to burn after a few minutes of wearing. I over all felt like I had to discontinue using this product and wash my face off as soon as I got back home. If you have acne prone skin or are sensitive to scented formulas this will more than likely burn or irritate your skin. If you have a mainly flawless skin type or combination skin that is not sensitive to fragrance you might like this foundation because it did apply well and might have looked fine if I didn't have so much texture due to my dry skin and it is also very affordable and it did have a nice creamy consistancy.
Greenville, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I am trying to love this Foundation but I'm having trouble. I have used three different primers and the one I have used made by elf does work the best. However when I apply it with a sponge it always seems to settle into my pores and make me look dry and Flaky but still oily somehow at the same time. I have much better luck using a brush to buff it out and I do apply translucent setting powder. After a few hours it does look oily and I have to apply more powder but it does last all day is not heavy and the smell is not overpowering. I'm not sure if I would buy this one again I think I'm going to shop around but if I can't find another one I like this is an affordable choice that I can make work.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Jenna M.
Review for: Alabaster
I so REALLLY wanted to love this! It was a drugstore brand and was so much cheaper than my normal foundation. I was looking for a medium to full, buildable foundation which is was this was touted to be. Nope. You really can’t build it well before it dries and it’s sticky. It’s definitely matte, but to the point of drying. And when I say drying, I mean, it’s DRY before you’re done applying. :/ I did like the formula as far as color and texture before it dried, and it does cover well if you want a light coverage, so I gave it three stars for that, plus the bottle and pump system. That rocked. But if you’re looking for a truly buildable foundation and want more than light coverage and want to build, this isn’t for you.....keep shopping! Sorry Elf. (Photo included to show redness around nose and mouth because you can’t build coverage to truly get desired results.)
Deerfield beach
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light Ivory, Nude, Espresso, Ebony, Caramel (Previously Almond), Coco, Honey (Previously Caramel), Sand, Tan (Previously Buff), Alabaster, Natural (Previously Porcelain)
Honest to God one of the worst foundations I I've ever used to I'm so glad I hope again store something told me to and when I put it on my hand to test the color it was like separated in like water consistency it reminded me of the dollar Foundation from LA Colors where it literally does nothing besides make you look like you have a bad fake tan all my sisters and women out there please do not buy this product maybe if we all stopped buying it they will take the time to create a Foundation that is a good quality and affordable doesn't have to be $3 but it needs to be no more than any other drug store product and honestly I thought it was supposed to be cheaper so it should keep the price tag but not be such bull crap because honestly it's the same level as LA Colors you put on your skin and it immediately separates is terrible do not buy
Mission Viejo, CA
This foundation is absolutely amazing! It is hands down better than any high end foundation I’ve tried and it’s only $6! When a friend recommended this to me I went out and purchased it right away and I’m so glad I did. I prefer this to any other foundation right now. I’ve been wearing it every day and I even have been taking it with me when I travel. I love that it has a pump, it’s super convenient to get the product out. I find it applies best with a slightly damp sponge. I think this is supposed to be a matte foundation, but I have very dry skin and with a damp sponge I find that my skin still looks like skin, not too matte at all. I have VERY dry skin and I never hesitate to wear this, even on my driest days. If you’re considering trying it out, look for an Ulta coupon and get it there, you won’t regret it!
Veneta
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by dawn D.
Review for: Sand
I've recently become a huge fan of e.l.f. It started with their 3 in 1 mascara which is my new go to mascara. Then I slowly started trying every product as the need arose. I was previously using Revlon Color Stay Whipped foundation but the tone wasn't quite right and it's a bit thick. I ordered e.l.f Flawless Finish in Sand and I couldn't be happier! It's lightweight and well....flawless! The colors are well described making it easy to match your skin online. It blends easily using a sponge and has great coverage. At $6 a bottle it won't break the bank either. Using e.l.f products I get great quality without going into debt. I don't feel like I need to be rich to look great. Thanks e.l.f.! e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation
Geismar, LA
I purchased this foundation a few months ago after hearing great reviews for years, but I always forgot to purchase it and wow, was that a mistake. I LOVE this foundation! It applies and blends in so easily. It can be medium-full coverage depending on how you build it up. I have normal/dry skin and this never looks cakey and lasts all day. I will definitely repurchase when I run out! I bought mine from Walmart for $5.88 (crazy, right?!), but it can be purchased at Ulta, Ulta.com and elfcosmetics.com. There are more shades available on Ulta’s website and elfcosmetics.com e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation

401 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...