6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #89 in Liquid Foundation

Achieve a flawless complexion with the silky smooth e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation. The lightweight and oil-free formula blends in naturally for a beautiful semi-matte finish. This liquid foundation applies easily and lasts all day for visibly brighter and radiant looking skin. Using our Flawless Finish Foundation not only restores uneven skin textures and tones, but most importantly, the SPF 15 protects your skin against harmful sun damage. see more...

• Does this foundation oxidize after applying it?2 Answers
  • Does it oxidize1 Answers
Cori K.
Cori K.
West Chester, PA
E.L.F. is always a brand that is a hit or miss. I came across this foundation at the grocery store and I decided to give it a try.. it was only $6. After using this foundation and testing it out in many different occasions, this is my new all time favorite foundation. It even beats out many highly acclaimed foundations of mine.

First off, this foundation is easy to apply and also build up the coverage. I can apply it with my fingers for a light wash of color, or blend it in with a beauty blender for a higher amount of product. Another pro to this foundation, is the wear. After using a setting spray, this foundation lasts all day for me. And another pro, it doesn't break me out if I accidentally forget to take it off at night. ALSO, this foundation, whether it is applied with a heavy or light hand... it feels as if nothing is on my face. It is so light and I don't feel like I am weighed down or look cakey.

My only concern is the color line. The color selection isn't the best and unfortunately I am unable to use it in the summer time because I can't find a color to match my skin color. However, for all other seasons, I am set to go!
Kaela L.
Kaela L.
I have combination skin and this is my new favorite foundation!
Although the color range does suck, the foundation is really nice. The foundation is more thick consistency than liquid. Even though the consistency of the foundation is thick, it doesn't feel like a heavy ,cake face foundation. It's medium to full coverage and can be built up.
It comes in a square bottle with a pump, so it's not going to be messy and you won't wast product. I only need one to two pumps and I'm good to go! It comes off as a demi matte to matte finish.
I can honestly say I love this way more than the Loreal True match foundation which I've been using for years. I also love it more than my Maybelline Fit me foundation. I apply this with my real techniques beauty sponge, and I personally think it works best that way.
I've worn it for several hours and it's looked perfect all day! I highly recommend this foundation for anyone on a budget or just wanting a good drugstore foundation!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
This foundation is an incredible value. I purchased this on a whim one day as I was purchasing elf's makeup setting spray (which is a fantastic product for $3). This foundation gives me a smooth and flawless finish. Depending on how much product you build up, it is medium to full coverage. I have very fair skin and many foundations tend to oxidize (turn yellow or orange after a few hours) on my skin. This product gives a true color match that maintains its application shade throughout the day. It blends easily without streaking and is long-wearing. I am not a fan of its fragrance during application but once applied, the smell disappears. It's worth the scent for a moment for it's fabulous performance for $6.
Kara G.
Kara G.
I will first start this off on a good note, the coverage of this foundation is amazing AND it is a SPF so that is a good bonus. Now to the bad. I kind of don't want to write this review for I love E.L.F products to death but this foundation was a bust for my skin tone. I am an extremely fair woman and as for most ivory beauties like myself it is VERY HARD to find the perfect shade. Now when I first swatched this at my local Target I was pleased but when I actually wore it I was disappointed to find that it oxidizes on me. In short I looked like an oompa loompa at the end of the day.

So in short if you are like me and don't tan at all, steer clear of this foundation.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
This foundation works pretty well. It provides a good medium, buildable coverage, and isn't cakey or too sheer. It lasts pretty much all day, with minimal touch ups needed. I do have a few issues with this product, though. The product is cheap, but doesn't seem to last very long. I would've had to repurchase it after about three weeks because I was going through the product so quickly. My other issue is that it made me break out like CRAZY. I've always had acne, but something about this product aggravated it to no end. This product may work great for some people, but my face just didn't agree with something in the ingredients.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I don't have anything nice to say about this. I'm very pale, so I thought the lightest shade (Porcelain) would be a match. Nope! Porcelain is at least two shades too dark for my face. It didn't blend well and had a slightly overpowering smell I didn't like. I also used the Acne Fighting foundation and got the exact same results with that. e.l.f. makes some great cheap products, but foundation is not one of them. I got this during their 50% off holiday sale so I only spent three bucks on it, but it's not even worth $3, and definitely not the $6 it normally retails for. I wouldn't recommend any of e.l.f.'s face products.
Monique N.
Monique N.
This was the first foundation I had ever tried. It was easy to apply, and I did notice that a small amount went a long way. The color matched my skin perfectly. I paired it with the E.L.F green color correcter primer to help hide the redness in my face and that worked so well. The problem was, it felt heavy after. Then I noticed the cakey look on my face. It got even worse when I tried to apply setting powder. The powder, which was also an E.L.F brand, made my foundation crumbly. I ended up having to wash it off and start over. I would not recomend this foundation since I have not been a fan of it so far.
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
I just received this product in the mail today and was super excited. This product is a medium to full coverage foundation that looks practically flawless. The downfalls are they don't have many shades and you have to kind of play the cards you're dealt. I also could not stand the smell! It reminds me almost of the white diamonds perfume. Besides that I personally think this foundation is great especially if you're new to make up. I would match this with the elf mineral foundation powder just to make sure it stays in place and sets to your skin. This will also will help if the shade isn't perfect.
Katie S.
Katie S.
For the price i really enjoy it. I wouldn't use it on just dry skin as through out the day I noticed it will cling to dry spots a little bit. I have oily/dry skin and usually it goes on great with a brush and doesnt feel like you're wearing much. You do have to set it and use a concealer if you want more of a medium to full coverage. It is very true to shade and doesn't oxidize. It will give you about 5 hours of wear if you don't touch up with powder. One of the best thing to me is when it wears off it doesn't look terrible. Doesn't settle in lines or make other products go on bad.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
This foundation is like dirt cheap and it's seriously the perfect everyday foundation. I have used high end products from, Too Faced, Kat Von D, Lanc├┤me, Bare Minerals, Tarte etc. and not to say those aren't wonderful products but I seriously use this foundation everyday for daytime and nighttime looks and I've yet to be disappointed with the formula. It's buildable and blends into my skin flawlessly, I use a finishing powder and the end result is no different from my high end products. I would highly recommend giving it a try, you really can beat the price alone.
Alondra F.
Alondra F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this foundation good ? Anyone knows ?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Been wanting to something new. Has anyone have any reviews on cons for this
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX
Do you recommend this? Does it do its job ?
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
Does anybody know why this foundation says to apply every 2 hours ? And what is the coverage like?
Emmy H.
Emmy H.
Does this product work well for super oily skin? Does it feel cakey and heavy?