BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #65 in Liquid Foundation

Our best-selling foundation! The lightweight and oil-free formula blends in naturally for a beautiful semi-matte finish. The liquid foundation restores uneven skin textures and tones, for visbiliy brighter skin.

HOW TO USE

Using a foundation brush or sponge, blend the formula onto the forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, jawline, and upper neck.

For long-lasting performance, apply primer before application of foundation.

For sheer coverage mix our Daily Hydration Moisturizer with the foundation. Or for added glow, mix our Beautifully BareNatural Glow Lotion with the foundation.

Net 0.68 fl. oz. (20 mL)

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Propylene Glycol, Octylsalicylate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Talc, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG/PPG-15/15 Dimethicone, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

• Is this good for oily skin? Is it light or full coverage?...2 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidize after applying it?2 Answers
  • Hi , it's this product any good. I'm trying to find a fou...3 Answers
Rachael H.
Review for: Sand more...
This is not the worst foundation, but not the best by any means. First, I do like the pump on it and it does blend easily. It is also super inexpensive and so is a great bargain. Elf also has a good shade range. It has a natural finish. That being said, while it does feel lightweight, it also has medium to light coverage. For those who have redness or blemishes, it isn't the best to cover them. While it didn't accentuate my pores, it didn't really minimize or help cover them, either. I have dry to combination skin and this did. cake up around my nose and felt oily in my t-zone throughout the day. Even with powder and blotting paper, I felt oily without doing anything to cause stress and this is in winter when my skin is overly dry, as well. While it is inexpensive, there are other inexpensive drugstore foundations I would recommend over this like the Wet N Wild Photo Foundation or the Catrice HD foundation.
Amy L.
I just recently purchased this foundation because I really needed a foundation that was flawless and that would deliver results for me and I have finally found it. e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation is amazing.
I use it Every time I put my makeup on, it's creamy formula didn't make my skin oily, didn't clog my pores, it wore all day long, the coverage I got from this foundation was outstanding, it really made my face look and feel FLAWLESS!
This is a great money saving investment especially With the cost of living skyrocketing everyday in our economy, it's very affordable, I picked mine up at Walmart for $6.00 it was so worth it to me.
I love this Foundation because it's cheap, it's light weight and oil free, it's designed to even out your skin tone so that you look flawless and feel confident about your makeup. I feel absolutely gorgeous every time I wear it, I will be recommending this foundation quite a bit, I love it and it packs a Beauty 👊! Thank you for letting me be a part of this review and sharing my #elfcosmeticspic. with you. E.L.F cosmetics will be in my Beauty Bag for a while, I love it I absolutely love it!
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Review for: Caramel (Previously Almond) more...
Love this brand. They are incredibly affordable and cruelty free. I have honestly had a hard time finding a foundation that I like as much as this...especially at the price point. I also love that there is spf 15 in this, as I have a hard time using spf on my face without it breaking me out. I do not have that problem with this product. This formula goes on more of a medium coverage, but is fairly buildable. It holds up pretty well throughout a normal day. It does tend to crease a bit under the eyes after a couple hours though. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a decent all around inexpensive foundation. I really think it should work well with all skin types.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Natural (Previously Porcelain) more...
I'm in love with this foundation, truly. It's my favorite drugstore foundation, and I highly recommend it. As someone with sensitive, combination (oily with dry patches) skin, I can say this foundation is acne prone, sensitive, combination skin friendly. When you first apply it, it goes on medium coverage, but it is buildable and covers pimples very well. The finish is so beautiful (it's not matte, it's more of a dewy finish, but it also doesn't look greasy). With a mattifying powder it looks amazing too. The price is so cheap for such an amazing product, I can't rave about this enough. THE ONLY problem I have with this product is that it oxidizes a good bit.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Omg. I just purchased this last week after finally finding them at my local kinneys. And I'm in love. It is a medium coverage but can definitely be built to a low full coverage. It looked beautiful on my face. I dont know how to expalin the finish except it looked like my face but better. The color range isnt the best at least at my store. But if you can find your color i would try it out. It is a tacky finish so if you dont like your face being tacky then make sure to set it good. All my other makeup blended great on top of it. I paid 6 bucks for it. And i would gladly pay 40 bucks for this. It works way better then my high end makeup.
Valarie R.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have acne, oily skin, scars and this actually covers it all!

So I’ve been looking for a cheap foundation that could cover my skin issues and not cause any irritation or cling to dry patches etc. this goes on beautifully and looks very smooth and skin like, not cakey at all!
I do notice I get oily and a heavy feeling on my skin 4-5 hours in of wearing it but it still looks pretty and doesn’t separate. I only have to use about a pump of this foundation for my whole face.

The packaging is very simple and pretty for something only $6, it has a weight to it and a smooth lid, there is a pump!

I’m pretty happy with this elf product.
Laura M.
Indianapolis
Review for: Alabaster more...
This is such a creamy beautiful foundation! It wears beautifully on the skin! I love how it isn't too matte, but it isn't too dewy either! It's a medium coverage foundation, so if you're looking for full coverage, this foundation probably isn't for you. I tried building it up to get better coverage, and it really doesn't get much more than medium. However it still looks great. My only complaint is that the pump on my bottle stopped working shortly after I got my bottle, but that was probably just my bottle. That doesn't affect the contents inside it.
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Natural (Previously Porcelain) more...
I am OBSESSED with this foundation. For the price point, the coverage is amazing. There is a bit of a perfumey smell when you first apply it, but it does fade. It’s thick and dries down into the skin and I find this to be non drying on my skin. This doesn’t emphasize my dry areas and covers and blemishes well. I can’t get over the fact that this is only $6. The pump on the top is also very easy to use. LOVE. e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Caramel (Previously Almond) more...
This is a great foundation for anyone strapped for cash or looking to try out new makeup techniques! I recommend this a lot to people who don’t have a lot of experience with color correcting their face before applying other makeup and so it’s a great product for the price to start out on! I still use this exact foundation weekly to provide a nice, semi-matte base for my concealer. I really like how I can depend on this product and the look it provides because it is also affordable enough to keep buying!
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
Review for: Sand, Natural (Previously Porcelain) more...
My skin type is oily for the most part and combo around my nose region. I love this foundation for not accentuating my oiliness! I'm always skeptical when buying drugstore foundations because they're notorious for breaking my skin out and for being overly oily throughout a days wear. This foundation completes with some of my top high end foundations and has never oxidized on me. It sits at a $8 price tag so I would definitely recommend buying it to at least give it a shot.
Quitekia W.
Dorchester, SC
Is this a full coverage foundation?
Megan F.
Corona, CA
How comfortable does the foundation feel on your skin? Is it heavy or does it have more of a lightweight feel?
Alondra F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this foundation good ? Anyone knows ?
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA
What's the coverage like?
Alina E.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good foundation? Is it worth it does it have alot of coverage?