BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #58 in Liquid Foundation

Our best-selling foundation! The lightweight and oil-free formula blends in naturally for a beautiful semi-matte finish. The liquid foundation restores uneven skin textures and tones, for visbiliy brighter skin.

HOW TO USE

Using a foundation brush or sponge, blend the formula onto the forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, jawline, and upper neck.

For long-lasting performance, apply primer before application of foundation.

For sheer coverage mix our Daily Hydration Moisturizer with the foundation. Or for added glow, mix our Beautifully BareNatural Glow Lotion with the foundation.

Net 0.68 fl. oz. (20 mL)

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Propylene Glycol, Octylsalicylate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Talc, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG/PPG-15/15 Dimethicone, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

• Is this good for oily skin? Is it light or full coverage? Does it...2 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidize after applying it?2 Answers
  • Hi , it's this product any good. I'm trying to find a foundation ...3 Answers
Rachael H.
Review for: Sand more...
This is not the worst foundation, but not the best by any means. First, I do like the pump on it and it does blend easily. It is also super inexpensive and so is a great bargain. Elf also has a good shade range. It has a natural finish. That being said, while it does feel lightweight, it also has medium to light coverage. For those who have redness or blemishes, it isn't the best to cover them. While it didn't accentuate my pores, it didn't really minimize or help cover them, either. I have dry to combination skin and this did. cake up around my nose and felt oily in my t-zone throughout the day. Even with powder and blotting paper, I felt oily without doing anything to cause stress and this is in winter when my skin is overly dry, as well. While it is inexpensive, there are other inexpensive drugstore foundations I would recommend over this like the Wet N Wild Photo Foundation or the Catrice HD foundation.
Ashley C.
Review for: Natural (Previously Porcelain) more...
I am torn between giving this a 3 or 4 stars rating....On it's own a 3...I have bought other e.l.f. products (love 'em!) But, this fell way short for my expectations. Up-side it's cheap (5-ish dollars), but it's thinner than I'd like, (not really runny buy cannot "thick enough").... There's simply not much coverage at all. On the other hand when I bought some primer: (Rimmel brand NOT e.l.f)  DEFinitely 4 starts ALL THE WAY! I've never used primer before until now....(didn't need too?) For the money again & with the primer added a 4 star product! But had to do THREE for the product on it's own.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Review for: Sand more...
This is my go to foundation. I have dry skin and it is full coverage and keeps my skin looking legitimately flawless. People always ask me what I'm weari my, and they are always shocked when I tell them it's E.L.F.! It is the only thing that works for me. It feels a bit greasy upon first applying, blends easily, and sets beautifully with a powder. Long lasting, even through sweat it stays in place. Will always come back to this. I've never used a high end product that even came close to this affordable foundation.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Review for: Caramel (Previously Almond) more...
Love this brand. They are incredibly affordable and cruelty free. I have honestly had a hard time finding a foundation that I like as much as this...especially at the price point. I also love that there is spf 15 in this, as I have a hard time using spf on my face without it breaking me out. I do not have that problem with this product. This formula goes on more of a medium coverage, but is fairly buildable. It holds up pretty well throughout a normal day. It does tend to crease a bit under the eyes after a couple hours though. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a decent all around inexpensive foundation. I really think it should work well with all skin types.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Natural (Previously Porcelain) more...
I'm in love with this foundation, truly. It's my favorite drugstore foundation, and I highly recommend it. As someone with sensitive, combination (oily with dry patches) skin, I can say this foundation is acne prone, sensitive, combination skin friendly. When you first apply it, it goes on medium coverage, but it is buildable and covers pimples very well. The finish is so beautiful (it's not matte, it's more of a dewy finish, but it also doesn't look greasy). With a mattifying powder it looks amazing too. The price is so cheap for such an amazing product, I can't rave about this enough. THE ONLY problem I have with this product is that it oxidizes a good bit.
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Natural (Previously Porcelain) more...
I'll be the first to admit that I am not a makeup and beauty person. However, I do wear makeup several times a month when I meet with clients (otherwise people think I'm still in my teens) AND for choir concerts.
The Wet n' Wild foundation was the first I used regularly, but when it came time for a new tube, the store no longer carried it. In desperation--and with client appointments fast approaching--I went with this e.l.f. foundation.
At first, I felt the color was too dark/orange-y. After several uses, though, I think it's actually a pretty good match for me.
I don't like the way it feels on my skin, though. It's kind of greasy, and I'm more aware of it than I was with the Wet n' Wild. I won't repurchase.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Omg. I just purchased this last week after finally finding them at my local kinneys. And I'm in love. It is a medium coverage but can definitely be built to a low full coverage. It looked beautiful on my face. I dont know how to expalin the finish except it looked like my face but better. The color range isnt the best at least at my store. But if you can find your color i would try it out. It is a tacky finish so if you dont like your face being tacky then make sure to set it good. All my other makeup blended great on top of it. I paid 6 bucks for it. And i would gladly pay 40 bucks for this. It works way better then my high end makeup.
Valarie R.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have acne, oily skin, scars and this actually covers it all!

So I’ve been looking for a cheap foundation that could cover my skin issues and not cause any irritation or cling to dry patches etc. this goes on beautifully and looks very smooth and skin like, not cakey at all!
I do notice I get oily and a heavy feeling on my skin 4-5 hours in of wearing it but it still looks pretty and doesn’t separate. I only have to use about a pump of this foundation for my whole face.

The packaging is very simple and pretty for something only $6, it has a weight to it and a smooth lid, there is a pump!

I’m pretty happy with this elf product.
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Natural (Previously Porcelain) more...
I love this foundation when I first apply it. It blends out so beautifully and has amazing coverage. If you took the brandname off the bottle, you would think it was a high end foundation. The bottle is heavy, I'm assuming it's glass, and the product is great. I have dry/dull skin and usually go for luminous primer and foundation. This foundation, even when using a mattifying, makes my face look shiny, and not in a pretty way. I just throw some powder on though and it looks flawless. Everything about this foundation is great except two things... 1.) This foundation gets shiny VERY quickly and I have to repeatedly re-powder my face during the day. While it does get shiny though, it still stays on and looks pretty, so just keep some powder handy and it's fine. 2.) This foundation sells for $6 which seems great, but you only get 0.68 fl oz.  1.0 fl oz is the standard amount that a majority of foundations come with. So yes, while $6 is very affordable, just know that you aren't getting as much product as most other foundations, so this really isn't much cheaper at all. Overall, it is a very nice product, so if those two issues don't bother you, definitely try it out.
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Caramel (Previously Almond) more...
This is a great foundation for anyone strapped for cash or looking to try out new makeup techniques! I recommend this a lot to people who don’t have a lot of experience with color correcting their face before applying other makeup and so it’s a great product for the price to start out on! I still use this exact foundation weekly to provide a nice, semi-matte base for my concealer. I really like how I can depend on this product and the look it provides because it is also affordable enough to keep buying!
Quitekia W.
Dorchester, SC
Is this a full coverage foundation?
Megan F.
Corona, CA
How comfortable does the foundation feel on your skin? Is it heavy or does it have more of a lightweight feel?
Alondra F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this foundation good ? Anyone knows ?
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA
What's the coverage like?
Alina E.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good foundation? Is it worth it does it have alot of coverage?