Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation

Flawless Finish Foundation

I haven’t found a good affordable foundation that I like yet. Does this work good for oily skin?
doors this foundation have a medium coverage?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation!
Berlin B.
Long Beach, CA
Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Berlin B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Tan (Previously Buff)
I’m actually amazed by its quality, got it when it was on sale for like $3, not long lasting but definitely worth a try. Also it’s like a matte finish.
Breana W.
El Paso
Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Breana W.
Review for: buff(lightwithpeachyundertones)
love the finish of this product! all though it wasn’t my right shade, the finish was so smooth and skin like and was easy to blend. really like the pump applicator. definitely have to try to find my right shade
tasnim R.
White Plains, NY
1,065 reviews
Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by tasnim R.
Purchased at: Target
Nice this foundation 😎😎😎😎😎 Amazing price 😍😍😍😍. Love elf brand sooooo much e.l.f. Oil Free Flawless Finish Foundation - Honey (3 Pack)
Nhat P.
Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Nhat P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Natural (Previously Porcelain)
I love this liquid foundation from Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation. Looks very natural in a medium coverage and that's how I want it, very light and matched perfectly on my skintone. This is the first liquid foundation I have tried since I moved here in the U.S. and this is going to be one my of go to products. If you are looking for a liquid foundation that will make you look natural,I would recommend to buy this product.
Lindsay T.
Walland, TN
Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Lindsay T.
Review for: Nude
when this says “flawless finish”, they aren’t kidding!! I have oily skin and have never found a matte foundation that works this well (including luxury and name brand.) I would recommend this so everyone and every skin type!
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sand
This is currently my go-to foundation! It isn't full coverage, and it is buildable which is great, but my only complaint is tends to crease in areas I don't usually crease in. I've been applying lots of powder in these areas to fix this issue, but I know of a few foundations where I don't feel the need to do this. Other than that, stays on until I take it off and doesn't move around!
Jenna M.
Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Jenna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Alabaster
I so REALLLY wanted to love this! It was a drugstore brand and was so much cheaper than my normal foundation. I was looking for a medium to full, buildable foundation which is was this was touted to be. Nope. You really can’t build it well before it dries and it’s sticky. It’s definitely matte, but to the point of drying. And when I say drying, I mean, it’s DRY before you’re done applying. :/ I did like the formula as far as color and texture before it dried, and it does cover well if you want a light coverage, so I gave it three stars for that, plus the bottle and pump system. That rocked. But if you’re looking for a truly buildable foundation and want more than light coverage and want to build, this isn’t for you.....keep shopping! Sorry Elf. (Photo included to show redness around nose and mouth because you can’t build coverage to truly get desired results.)
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Veronica D.
Review for: Light Ivory
I actually got the color "snow". This is a medium coverage foundation and I find it great for every day looks. It blends very easily! There is a fragrance to it, so if that bothers you then keep that in mind. I have sensitive skin and it didn't bother me at all. You can't beat the price!
Kailani L.
Hamden
Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Kailani L.
Review for: maple(tanwithgolden-oliveundertones)
this foundation is a must have! it’s a medium coverage but can be built up to be full coverage. it feels lightweight on the skin and for the price you really can’t beat it. if you have oily skin you may not like this product because you have to touch up with powder frequently.
Hailey O.
Huntsville, AL
Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Hailey O.
Purchased at: Target
I used [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-flawless-finish-foundation] in shade Beige (Light with cool pink undertones) I have dry and sensitive skin with heavy redness. The product smells really nice and doesn’t feel heavy or cakey. I would consider it medium coverage. I have freckles/moles that still show. It does a good job at covering scars and blemishes. It blends very well without leaving patches or streaks. It’s cruelty free and affordable at $6. I bought it at Target

491 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nhat P.
il y a un mois
Eden S. il y a 14 jours
Most definitely! I've used this for years and it gives great coverage and lasts all day! Definitely worth the price! 😊
Justice B.
il y a 2 mois
Would the Elf Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation be good for a make up artists kit?
Nhat P. il y a 3 jours
Vicky K.
Madriz, Nic
il y a 3 mois
Rim M. il y a 3 mois
Look like this is light coverage on skin that doesn't work for no problems. It's nice to use it so much and I finish from me I have to buy a second mirrors.