BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #92 in Liquid Foundation

Achieve a flawless complexion with the silky smooth e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation. The lightweight and oil-free formula blends in naturally for a beautiful semi-matte finish. This liquid foundation applies easily and lasts all day for visibly brighter and radiant looking skin. Using our Flawless Finish Foundation not only restores uneven skin textures and tones, but most importantly, the SPF 15 protects your skin against harmful sun damage.

• Is this good for oily skin? Is it light or full coverage? Does it...2 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidize after applying it?2 Answers
  • Does it oxidize1 Answers
Cori K.
West Chester, PA
E.L.F. is always a brand that is a hit or miss. I came across this foundation at the grocery store and I decided to give it a try.. it was only $6. After using this foundation and testing it out in many different occasions, this is my new all time favorite foundation. It even beats out many highly acclaimed foundations of mine.

First off, this foundation is easy to apply and also build up the coverage. I can apply it with my fingers for a light wash of color, or blend it in with a beauty blender for a higher amount of product. Another pro to this foundation, is the wear. After using a setting spray, this foundation lasts all day for me. And another pro, it doesn't break me out if I accidentally forget to take it off at night. ALSO, this foundation, whether it is applied with a heavy or light hand... it feels as if nothing is on my face. It is so light and I don't feel like I am weighed down or look cakey.

My only concern is the color line. The color selection isn't the best and unfortunately I am unable to use it in the summer time because I can't find a color to match my skin color. However, for all other seasons, I am set to go!
Samantha A.
This foundation works pretty well. It provides a good medium, buildable coverage, and isn't cakey or too sheer. It lasts pretty much all day, with minimal touch ups needed. I do have a few issues with this product, though. The product is cheap, but doesn't seem to last very long. I would've had to repurchase it after about three weeks because I was going through the product so quickly. My other issue is that it made me break out like CRAZY. I've always had acne, but something about this product aggravated it to no end. This product may work great for some people, but my face just didn't agree with something in the ingredients.
Monique N.
This was the first foundation I had ever tried. It was easy to apply, and I did notice that a small amount went a long way. The color matched my skin perfectly. I paired it with the E.L.F green color correcter primer to help hide the redness in my face and that worked so well. The problem was, it felt heavy after. Then I noticed the cakey look on my face. It got even worse when I tried to apply setting powder. The powder, which was also an E.L.F brand, made my foundation crumbly. I ended up having to wash it off and start over. I would not recomend this foundation since I have not been a fan of it so far.
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
I just received this product in the mail today and was super excited. This product is a medium to full coverage foundation that looks practically flawless. The downfalls are they don't have many shades and you have to kind of play the cards you're dealt. I also could not stand the smell! It reminds me almost of the white diamonds perfume. Besides that I personally think this foundation is great especially if you're new to make up. I would match this with the elf mineral foundation powder just to make sure it stays in place and sets to your skin. This will also will help if the shade isn't perfect.
Katie S.
For the price i really enjoy it. I wouldn't use it on just dry skin as through out the day I noticed it will cling to dry spots a little bit. I have oily/dry skin and usually it goes on great with a brush and doesnt feel like you're wearing much. You do have to set it and use a concealer if you want more of a medium to full coverage. It is very true to shade and doesn't oxidize. It will give you about 5 hours of wear if you don't touch up with powder. One of the best thing to me is when it wears off it doesn't look terrible. Doesn't settle in lines or make other products go on bad.
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
This foundation is like dirt cheap and it's seriously the perfect everyday foundation. I have used high end products from, Too Faced, Kat Von D, Lancôme, Bare Minerals, Tarte etc. and not to say those aren't wonderful products but I seriously use this foundation everyday for daytime and nighttime looks and I've yet to be disappointed with the formula. It's buildable and blends into my skin flawlessly, I use a finishing powder and the end result is no different from my high end products. I would highly recommend giving it a try, you really can beat the price alone.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Simply Awesome!

Picked this up last minute before heading up north for my Nephew's wedding last Friday. I was a bit nervous. Never had tried it before and had a hard time finding my shade. Went and bought it. Went home and hoped for the best. Saturday came and it was time to get ready to go. Took the foundation out of the package and pumped it into my hand. I started smoothing it over my face and it was perfect! It covered evenly and looked natural. It felt lite on my face and the shade was right on! This is my new love!
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Coco
For the price, you will be hard pressed to find a better foundation than this one. I got this in my last ELF online order. It is a nice glass bottle with a pump dispenser so you can apply it with ease, I like to use a foundation brush with this. There are a good amount of shades too which is not always the case with affordable foundation. The coverage is medium and it lasted most of the day without touch ups. It is worth a try! I did take a star off because I don't like the smell, but it does fade away in a few minutes.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Good qua5fpr the price you pay. But then again you get what you pay for. Maybe it's just my face but I don't like how oily and greasy my face feels after putting this on and then my translucent powder. But when I put it on my hand, it feels fine. I have an odd skin tone. It's light but it's not THAT light and it's medium but it's not that medium either. It's definitely in between. And when I apply this color to my face, it makes me look a tad darker. I definitely will not be buying this again even if the price is right.
Jess S.
I'm really impressed with this foundation, it's much better than I anticipated. I purchased this in the shade sand and it's a perfect match for my skin. It goes on smooth and covers my imperfections without looking like I'm wearing anything, though as others mentioned is buildable which can give you fuller coverage. I have combination skin but it stays just as well as just about any other foundation I've used. You definitely can't beat the price for what you get, I would definitely recommend at least trying this.
Alondra F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this foundation good ? Anyone knows ?
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
Does anybody know why this foundation says to apply every 2 hours ? And what is the coverage like?
Alona J.
Detroit, MI
I've been trying out new foundation for my dry skin and I wanted to know is this a good foundation to use ?
Emmy H.
Does this product work well for super oily skin? Does it feel cakey and heavy?
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX
Do you recommend this? Does it do its job ?