E.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Face Powder

Create a perfect finish with our silky Flawless Face Powder that blends evenly into skin. Treat and prevent skin imperfections with key active ingredients formulated for problematic skin. Proven skin clarifiers absorb oil on contact to create a beautiful matte finish. Wear alone or with your other favorite e.l.f. Face products for naturally smooth and flawless looking skin.

E.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Face Powder I can’t find any loose powders anywhere where are they?
Cuánto cuesta ?[product:elf-flawless-face-powder]
Start your review of E.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Face Powder!
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
E.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Face Powder uploaded by Amelia D.
E.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Face Powder uploaded by Amelia D.
 I have used E.L.F Cosmetics for a long time now and one of the first things I tried was their face powder. To be perfectly honest I wear it only if I didn't have any other powder. With that being said I have seen this product change in a huge way! Now this is my everyday face powder I absolutely love it! It goes on every evenly and the coverage is great! It doesn't feel like it's caked on. That's because of it's texture it's a every soft fine lightweight powder. I love that it's a vegan and cruelty free product! I highly suggest you give it a try. Just remember everyone is different so what works for me may not work for you! If you have any questions hit your girl up! I would so appreciate a follow and I'll send you one back! Stay Flawless My Beauties!!
Christie P.
Spokane Vly, WA
For me, e.l.f. has not only done its job, but held its own against several other drugstore brands I own and use. I love this product
Taylor M.
Troy
E.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Face Powder uploaded by Taylor M.
I like it because it’s a very light powder, goes on easy, and stays on! I apply this everyday, with or without foundation, love it! And it’s a great price!
Tina L.
Albany, NY
E.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Face Powder uploaded by Tina L.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
ELF Cosmectics Flawless Face Powder just a little has the look on flick ...Affordable and duable . Nice smell no tacking look. Need a deeper dish. I think you can do both and oily. To each isnown. Nice job!
Gabby C.
It was a truly amazing product, it actually covered my acne very nicely. Definitely will recommend to my friends
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
This face powder is really flawless. I actually use this powder in my shop.. Gives a natural skin glow. . A little goes a long way. #e.l.f.cosmetics is long lasting!!!! I would recommend to others.
Leora T.
Windsor, CA
I love so many elf products and this one doesn’t disappoint! A great price and simple packaging, this powder works very well and doesn’t break into chalky chunks. I like the bit of color and find it really has a lasting matte effect. 👍🌸👍
Karina B.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Ever since I started using makeup this had been my go to it does not break me out but provides such a natural coverage.
Beatriz Ann B.
Finishes off my makeup routine. It keep my skin looking clearer and smoother. And also keeps my makeup in tact without the cakey look. :)
Vivian C.
Tampa, FL
Great for a quick touch up! Travels well & can help clean up ur look with a nice matte finish. Color mixes well into skin and doesn’t look caked on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hailey S.
wilminton
il y a 2 ans
natalia C. il y a 2 ans
This one is not a loose powder.