e.l.f. Cosmetics Flat Eyeliner Brush

Flat Eyeliner Brush

Is the product really good?
What store can you buy this brush in
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Flat Eyeliner Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love this ! It was only 3 bucks and it applies my eyeliner on and does a great job ! Awesome quality” in reviews
“I've been using this brush for years, great for applying eyeshadow. Also super cheap and great quality!” in reviews
This works good if you just wanna use it to apply liner without doing a cat eye. I ended up buying their angled eyeliner brush and prefer using that one. I'll occasionally use this one still, but since it's much easier to apply using the angled brush, I'd recommend getting that one instead unless you're looking for one like this.
Snellville, GA
This is a nice little brush for mapping out your eyebrows or helping shape the end of a cut crease. Tbh it could be softer tho.. but for the price I dont find it to be to bad. It's also good for the lower lash line to get a nice bit of colour close to your lashes so it's not everywhere but I do feel like I have to go in with other brush to blend it out.
Use this brush for my nails to get a perfect line for my white tip. It is easy to dip into remover to clean away white polish to make the tip. Only brush that works great and cant beat the price. It lasts awhile and only a buck. I keep extras on hand. I would recommend for any nail designs and tips.
Danville, CA
All elf brushes are amazing. Super affordable and easy to use. I use the flat brush to smoke out my lower lash line or even my upper eyelid to create a faux smoky eye or a faux eyeliner. You can't go wrong with any brush you buy from elf. Best affordable brushes out there.
I really like using this flat liner brush for concealing my eyebrows everleigh gets the corners and edges and I recommend this to anybody for the eyebrows it's a good value and it lasts a long time so purchase this this right now you won't be disappointed at all
e.l.f. Cosmetics Flat Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Valerie C.
A simple brush with great precision. Not to mention, the price point is great. Used it to help wing out this eyeliner look using NYX liquid liner. I’ve had this brush for a while and it’s lasted through a few good washes therefore is definitely worth the money!
Minneapolis, MN
I use this brush not specifically for eyeliner but any shadow I need below the waterline or where my eyeliner goes. It's great for those spots with its skinny dimensions and soft bristles. With my hooded eyes, I need as much precision that I can get!
I used this on my eyes and wow it’s such a good eyeliner brush. I use it with black matte shadows and it packs on the product on my eyeline really well!! Definitely get this because it’s the best one and can’t beat the price
I use this brush for cleaning up underneath my brows with concealer. The flat shape is perfect for a one stroke clean up. The bristles are not ideal for gel eyeliner, it causes the product to skip.
Daytona Beach, FL
Elf makes great affordable brushes! I started out with Elf when I got back into makeup after an hiatus. I still use them! So dependable and professional. Plus they look pretty on my makeup table!