Elf Cosmetics Fan Brush

Fan Brush

Does anyone actually like using this brush? I find the bristles too soft for fanning on highlighter.
I Don’t ooh a lot of theese brushes but I don’t know if this branded brush is worth it, can you help me out and tell me if it is?
If you own the [product:elf-studio-fan-brush-79] and also the SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Fan Brush #65 which do you prefer? What highlighter brush do you really love? [product:real-techniques-sculpting-set]?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Fan Brush!
Product Highlights
This fan brush just just as well as those $29 one. I love use for blush. It blends in well.in reviews
Halee V.
Crestview, FL
Perfect for highlighter! I love this brush, it’s affordable and durable. I will buy over and over.
Ney C.
I could find the white handle cheaper version of this but this brush is soft and it was 3 dollars which is a good price even though I am used to the 1 dollar ones but it applies my highlight really well!
Keyli A.
Sevierville, TN
Esta brocha me encanta es muy buena para aplicar iluminador, es una de las primeras brochas que compré cuando empecé a maquillarme y ya tengo mucho con ella y sigue como nueva
Ann L.
Buffalo, NY
It does its job. Its soft and affordable. It picks up product good and delivers it nicely as well. It works great for highlighters as well as blush. If you are looking for a good fan brush this is a very good choice.
Julieth K.
California
Elf Cosmetics Fan Brush uploaded by Julieth K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely e.l.f. products I love , they are the right ones to help me in the step by step to do my makeup. My daughter wanted to be in the photo 😂😜📸 #elf #funnydaughter #brush #picture.
Devon S.
Saint Marys, GA
These brushes work very well! The best part about them they are super affordable!! I love them!
Geneva W.
Haysi, VA
This is very flimsy with very little bristles. I needed a fan brush so I went with this inexpensive one to the it out. It works fine but the quality is not very good.
Mykeri H.
Washington, DC
I didn’t care for this brush , iguess fan brushes are just not for me I don’t like the way they apply my highlighter, I prefer the Anastasia highlighter brush over this one
Elizabeth S.
Newark, OH
This is a great light weight brush. I use this to apply my MAC highlighter. It is very light and doesn’t allow to much product to look cheesy.
Sherina F.
Columbia, SC
I didn’t live this brush — while it was a great deal for the price, I found it flimsy and didn’t apply the product well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Celeste H.
Verona, WI
il y a 2 ans
If you own the Elf Cosmetics Fan Brush and also the SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Fan Brush #65 which do you prefer? What highlighter brush do you really love? Real Techniques Sculpting Set?
Mely G. il y a un an
Yo en lo personal me quedo con la elf aunque las real techniques son muy buenas también! Pero solo he usado la de la marca elf para aplicar iluminador!