e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeshadow "C" Brush

Eyeshadow "C" Brush

How can I be able to review the actual products live?
Is this brush a good or great brush?
What do you use this brush for?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeshadow "C" Brush!
Product Highlights
“This is extremely soft and cheap. It doesn't shed,a nd blends/applies eyeshadow beautifully!” in reviews
“For a $3 brush, this is so amazing! The bristles are so soft. I use mine to apply shadow to the lid and to the crease. I love this brush so much more than my ulta one and my elf $1 brushes.” in reviews
“Studio brushes, it’s super soft, dense, and does the job fantastically for the price.” in reviews
“Like I said for the price you can't go wrong with Elks studio line. ” in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
I'm giving this brush a 3.5 stars out of 5. For the price this isn't a bad brush but for a bit more money I know I can get other brushes and the quality would be much better. e.l.f. brushes are great for teens and for anyone who's starting out using makeup without having to spend high end brushes and be able to try it out. The bristles are definitely not as soft as other brushes are but then again these brushes are usually around $1. When I started off with makeup as a beginner (haha with I totally still am) I would purchase e.l.f. brushes and makeup because they were affordable and easily obtainable. I would still recommend this brush to others.
This brush is interesting because it’s both a flat packing brush, but thick and dense enough to use the tapered part to drag and blend color in the crease. I normally use it to pack a color on the outer corner, and then use more of the tapered tip to blend into the crease for the “V” look. I’ve had this brush for YEARS, washed it so many times the ferrule eventually became unglued, I glued the ferrule back on with some Gorilla Glue, and the bristles themselves still look as good as they did when I bought it.
Norwalk, CT
I bought a box of e.l.f brushes and I land up using this one the most for my eyes. I usually dont apply a lot of make up but when I do, I focus mainly on my eyes. This product is great for that. It works well to spread eye shadow evenly without a lot of product getting wasted. And its not as expensive as some brushes so you can replace it every year if it starts wearing out after multiple cleaning. To be honest, I clean mine every 3 months and its lasted me 2 years without any issues.
Orlando, FL
Elf brushes are my go-to brushes when I need a brush that is inexpensive and reliable. The brushes feel great on my skin and they do an amazing job blending my eyeshadow. And then for the price they are usually just a couple of bucks so that really works out when I don't want to spend a lot of money on my brushes. They are also easily found at Walmart and Target so again just the overall convenience of these brushes work for my daily lifestyle.
Council Blfs, IA
This is a good brush for packing on shadow and thin enough for blending the lower lash line. With aging eyes, it doesn't pull the skin when applying and blending. I received mine in the 10 piece kit, and it has quickly become my favorite. I can pick up extras at my local ulta for $3 each. They also hold up well. I've washed them numerous times and don't have to worry about shedding or the glue loosening from the handle.
Cranford, NJ
I literally use this brush every day, I actually have 3 of them because it’s my favorite. The bristles are dense and soft. This brush is really excellent at PACKING on color and is amazing to layer on the lid. This brush is too dense to do any effective blending but it will get the color exactly where you want it. The shorter almost stubby bristle length is great for accuracy and precision.
La Puente, CA
A great beginner brush for those starting to play with eye makeup looks. Been using for a while now and it’s held up pretty well. Bristles aren’t super soft but not to hard or irritating. Would definitely purchase again as a backup brush. I’ve noticed with some elf brushes , they do chip from the handle so this is a small downside.
Wallingford, PA
From elf a lot of their products are cheaply made and not the best quality. However if you are more of an aesthetically pleasing person these brushes are not for you. Elf was my first makeup brand to ever get brushes from and I noticed when trying other brands that it is tough to blend eyeshadow with Elf’s brushes.
Shreveport
This is my favorite brush for packing on shimmers. I have yet to find another brush with densly packed bristles that can deliver the same outcome as this brush. All E.L.F. products are super affordable and that's what makes this brush even better. I have several of this brush and will continue to get more of them
San Antonio, TX
I think Elf brushes are the best affordable options if you're not trying to spend too much. I personally think money should go more towards makeup than brushes (I'm probably wrong, I know) which is why I keep purchasing elf, but I do see the benefits in spending more for nicer brushes than elf.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...