e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick

$3.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease - no sharpening required! Glide on the soft gel liner side to create dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide shadow stick side for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement the liner for a polished and finished look. Perfect for creating an easy smoky eye!

How To Use:

• Gently draw the eyeliner stick over your lash line to define its shape.
  • Build intensity by going over the line.
  • With the eyeshadow stick, create soft highlights in the inner eye corners or brow bone to complement your flawless eyeshadow.
  • Or keep it simple by applying the eyeshadow stick in an even layer all over your eyelid for a pretty sweep of color.

Paraffium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis- Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyisobutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Red 40 Lake (16035)

Does anyone have any bad recommendations on this?
is it pigmented
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick!
Product Highlights
“Whoa nelly, best $3 you'll spend all month. I have this in the silver/black combo, and I use it daily for a subtle smokey look. I don't bother with the skinny liner because I much prefer my MAC pencils, but the shadow is divine! It use it as eyeliner to add a sexy smoke to my outer lashline, but the color is versatile and smudgeable enough to work as a cream shadow on its own. The pen is designed such that I can draw on the shadow as liner and be done in 10 seconds flat, no fuss no muss; or i can take an extra few seconds to smudge the lines with my fingers. No other tools are needed, and it's perfect every time! I'd absolutely recommend this product.” in 33 reviews
“I love this combo!I can create the perfect smokey eye with just this one stick!!I have this product in a smoke black.I use this product when I'm going out to a party or club to create that edgey/dramatic look!!The eyeliner can also be used in your everyday look.” in 19 reviews
“Another great product from ELF!! This black eyeliner doesn't smudge easily even when applied to the water line! Also it's cheap so that's always a plus! ” in 11 reviews
fort recovery
this is the only eyeliner i have ever used and it works great for me. all i do for eyeliner is tightline my eye. it works great for that, hardly smears, but i only use this for eyeliner, i don’t use the shadow stick.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not wear much make up. This was the best $3 I spent at Target. The plum color is my favorite one. No looking for shadow and liner because it is all in one!!
Full, Long, Curled
Grand haven , MI
I do like the eyeliner on this, but I use the shadow side more as a base color for other shadows. Sometimes I do wear it on it's own. Glides on nicely as is blendable with a little work. Great for being only $3
Marriott-Slaterville
I love my Elf eyeliner and shadow stick! The black eyeliner goes on nice and smooth. & the smoky shadow end is such a beautiful color. Both together make a beautiful smoky eye look!
Long
Sacramento, CA
I got this eyeliner free when i bought some skincare products from elfs website and it is my new favorite eyeliner! The eyeshadow is great too but the eyeliner is definitely my favorite!
Long, Curled
Imperial, PA
It was decent, it got the job done. Only problem I ever had was it wouldn't really be easy when I would try to wing my liner and also I didn't really like the shadow stick
Thin, Short
Hanover Park, IL
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick uploaded by Maria A.
I like the liner. It does a smooth line very opaque and even. Formula is awesome. Not waterproof and it wears perfect. The shadow is smooth creamy even application perfect pigment. It wears nicely!
Kissimmee, FL
Have this in Glow/Pearl. Glow is the shadow that you get. In the packaging, it is a beautiful light pink with shimmer. When I swatched it, it turned out to be more of a white, shimmery eyeshadow. The shadow is quite creamy and very blendable so it could definitely be a shimmery primer to enhance powder eyeshadows. Pearl is the liner that you get and it looks like a typical white eyeliner. When you swatch it, it is a shimmery silver/white liner. It's not a blendable as the shadow , but it does move a little bit. The reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I personally don't wear very much shimmery liner. Though this product is still quite versatile since the Glow shadow is very blendable, it is very easy to use it as a shimmery highlight. Either way it's still nice to try it since it's only $3.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick uploaded by Jasmine B.
The stick is very convenient and makes getting ready in the morning even easier. The eyeliner is an easy to control gel formula that can camouflage mistakes.  Unfortunately, the eyeshadow didn't last long at all on my eyelids.  I used it with and without a primer and found that the color only lasted a few hours (at best).
Thin, Short, Straight
Indiana , PA
Great product for an even greater price! I love this eyeliner/eye shadow duo, I have it in Black/Smoke. The eye shadow is very pigmented and a gorgeous color, though it doesn't blend easily. Regardless, still a great shadow! The eyeliner goes on smoothly to my lid and water line. After a full day of wear it does wear off on my water line (as usual!) but stays pretty put on my lid. Honestly not complaining for the price! I have tried many, many eyeliners in my day and this has to be one of my favorites.
Full
Ask a question to the Influenster community...