e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick

$1.97 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease - no sharpening required! Glide on the soft gel liner side to create dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide shadow stick side for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement the liner for a polished and finished look. Perfect for creating an easy smoky eye!

How To Use:

• Gently draw the eyeliner stick over your lash line to define its shape.
  • Build intensity by going over the line.
  • With the eyeshadow stick, create soft highlights in the inner eye corners or brow bone to complement your flawless eyeshadow.
  • Or keep it simple by applying the eyeshadow stick in an even layer all over your eyelid for a pretty sweep of color.

Paraffium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis- Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyisobutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Red 40 Lake (16035)

Does anyone have any bad recommendations on this?
is it pigmented
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick!
Product Highlights
“Whoa nelly, best $3 you'll spend all month. I have this in the silver/black combo, and I use it daily for a subtle smokey look. I don't bother with the skinny liner because I much prefer my MAC pencils, but the shadow is divine! It use it as eyeliner to add a sexy smoke to my outer lashline, but the color is versatile and smudgeable enough to work as a cream shadow on its own. The pen is designed such that I can draw on the shadow as liner and be done in 10 seconds flat, no fuss no muss; or i can take an extra few seconds to smudge the lines with my fingers. No other tools are needed, and it's perfect every time! I'd absolutely recommend this product.” in 33 reviews
“I love this combo!I can create the perfect smokey eye with just this one stick!!I have this product in a smoke black.I use this product when I'm going out to a party or club to create that edgey/dramatic look!!The eyeliner can also be used in your everyday look.” in 19 reviews
“Another great product from ELF!! This black eyeliner doesn't smudge easily even when applied to the water line! Also it's cheap so that's always a plus! ” in 11 reviews
West Covina, CA
I love elf eye products. This eyeliner and shadow stick works great it is easy to apply and use and it doesn't smudge and it last long hours. The price is also very good it runs for about two to three bucks at target.
Kings Mtn, NC
Yes buy it! It applys well and lasts the whole day. I even forgot to remove my makeup one night and woke up the next morning with my makeup still poppin'. One of my favorite makeup brands
I always heard such great things about e.l.f. products and I happened to be out of eyeliner at the time so I chose this one. I find it difficult to put on and it doesn't go on smoothly. It also tends to smudge and smear quite frequently. It is not a terrible product but I expected more when I bought it.
Tallahassee
Review for: Black/Smoke
Probably one of my favorite liners for tight lining the eye. The color is very true black, and goes on smoothly and solid. It does fade throughout the day, but I don't mind reapplying it since I can't beat the price.
Bedford , IA
Review for: Black/Smoke
I do not wear make up very often. I’ve had problems with certain eye liners irritating my eyes but this one doesn’t! I’m not sure how to use the shadow stick yet lol but I like it so far
Mays Landing, NJ
I love the color combo, and the black liner that came on the one end is perfect and easy to apply. My only complaint is the shadow smears a little bit. If you don't apply past the eye crease, you should be fine.
Good product, and good price. It is perfect and practical for traveling and carrying in the makeup bag, for meetings in which it is necessary to touch up quickly. Leaves a beautiful outline and beautiful shade. Worth it, plus there is Invest so much money.
Tempe, AZ
The shadow side of these are my favorite. They are so wonderful and creamy. The liner side is okay, could be more creamy. Love how sleek these are with the amount of product inside.
I love this product! I use the eyeliner daily combined with the eyeshadow stick end. I own the Basic/Brown and will be purchasing other colors soon! It truly was one of the best beauty purchases I have ever made!
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Black/Smoke
After taking many years off of wearing makeup, this was a nice eyeliner to use to get back in the swing of things. No need to sharpen, which is nice. Ain’t nobody got time for that. Would purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...