e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick

$3.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease - no sharpening required! Glide on the soft gel liner side to create dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide shadow stick side for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement the liner for a polished and finished look. Perfect for creating an easy smoky eye!

How To Use:

• Gently draw the eyeliner stick over your lash line to define its shape.
  • Build intensity by going over the line.
  • With the eyeshadow stick, create soft highlights in the inner eye corners or brow bone to complement your flawless eyeshadow.
  • Or keep it simple by applying the eyeshadow stick in an even layer all over your eyelid for a pretty sweep of color.

Paraffium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis- Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyisobutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Red 40 Lake (16035)

Does anyone have any bad recommendations on this?
is it pigmented
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick!
Product Highlights
“Whoa nelly, best $3 you'll spend all month. I have this in the silver/black combo, and I use it daily for a subtle smokey look. I don't bother with the skinny liner because I much prefer my MAC pencils, but the shadow is divine! It use it as eyeliner to add a sexy smoke to my outer lashline, but the color is versatile and smudgeable enough to work as a cream shadow on its own. The pen is designed such that I can draw on the shadow as liner and be done in 10 seconds flat, no fuss no muss; or i can take an extra few seconds to smudge the lines with my fingers. No other tools are needed, and it's perfect every time! I'd absolutely recommend this product.” in 33 reviews
“I love this combo!I can create the perfect smokey eye with just this one stick!!I have this product in a smoke black.I use this product when I'm going out to a party or club to create that edgey/dramatic look!!The eyeliner can also be used in your everyday look.” in 19 reviews
“Another great product from ELF!! This black eyeliner doesn't smudge easily even when applied to the water line! Also it's cheap so that's always a plus! ” in 11 reviews
Dillon, SC
Review for: Black/Smoke
This product is not the best in my opinion. I’m not sure that I used it properly because it just didn’t work well. The eyeliner part didn’t leave much product on my waterline and the smoke part was very hard to blend out.
Full, Short
S Thomaston, ME
Review for: Black/Smoke
I absolutely love this product!!! It has always and will always be my go to. I usally do not use the shadow but I have and it is beautiful. The liner is a long wear and goes on smooth. For the price you can't beat it!!!!
Marlton
I love the eyeliner and shadow duo. I got the one in black/smokey for a super affordable price. I love the color of the shadow, so creamy! I've used this once and it's easy to apply, which I need because I am a beginner. I look forward to buying other colors.
Long, Curled
Raleigh, NC
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick uploaded by Cassie C.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Black/Smoke
Love this eyeliner. Goes on easily and is very vibrant. Only reason it’s not 5 stars is because it does smear pretty easily. Definitely need to use a setting spray to help avoid smearing.
Short
Marion
Review for: Black/Smoke
This product could have been better had I set it with a powder. I used this in a hurry and didn’t set the shadow portion of my look. The eyeliner smudged a lot but I didn’t mind as it was bought for a halloween look. Maybe with more finessing I’d use it again. It wasn’t good but it wasn’t bad either.
Full
Palos Hills
Review for: Black/Smoke
The only reason it get a four is because I’ve never bothered with the shadow side and the fact only three products will get out this formula: Clinique’s take the day off, Burt’s Bees new eye makeup remover pads, and of course elf’s makeup remover wipes (the first two are much better though)
Long
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black/Smoke
I love this eyeliner it’s amazing goes on so fast and comes with other side of shadow too I just got it recently for the first time and it lasts all night when I wear it I would recommend to friends
New Kent
Review for: Black/Smoke
I was really excited to try this product out! I'm extremely new to makeup and I thought this would be a good product to have when I wanted to bravely attempt the smokey eye look. The liner part is just amazing it works like a charm and is much easier than my liquid eyeliner(I was awful at that!) My only "complaint" with this product is I think I got a dud or I didn't know how to open the smokey side. But, when I did get the smokey side open it broke immediately... So I've only been able to use the eyeliner, unfortunately. Maybe next time when I go out I'll get another one but I'm not too sure about that. But the other e.l.f. products I purchased have been working great so far and I'm really pleased with them.
Thin, Short
O Fallon, IL
Purchased at: Target
The shadow is really oily and kind of difficult to use. Nice packaging, and the liner is effective. But the shadow can be a bit messy. I'm not sure. But it wasn't expensive and I always like a good deal. Lasts for an okay amount of time I suppose. Not long enough for a shift at work though. Not sure why an old photo popped up in the review.
Liberty
Review for: Black/Smoke
I needed eyeliner so this was the cheapest one that I could find in Walmart and I love it . I’m definitely going to be using this brand again and style . I love how dark the eyeliner is because I love wearing my eyeliner strong.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...