e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick

$3.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease - no sharpening required! Glide on the soft gel liner side to create dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide shadow stick side for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement the liner for a polished and finished look. Perfect for creating an easy smoky eye!

How To Use:

• Gently draw the eyeliner stick over your lash line to define its shape.
  • Build intensity by going over the line.
  • With the eyeshadow stick, create soft highlights in the inner eye corners or brow bone to complement your flawless eyeshadow.
  • Or keep it simple by applying the eyeshadow stick in an even layer all over your eyelid for a pretty sweep of color.

Paraffium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis- Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyisobutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Red 40 Lake (16035)

Does anyone have any bad recommendations on this?
is it pigmented
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick!
Product Highlights
“Whoa nelly, best $3 you'll spend all month. I have this in the silver/black combo, and I use it daily for a subtle smokey look. I don't bother with the skinny liner because I much prefer my MAC pencils, but the shadow is divine! It use it as eyeliner to add a sexy smoke to my outer lashline, but the color is versatile and smudgeable enough to work as a cream shadow on its own. The pen is designed such that I can draw on the shadow as liner and be done in 10 seconds flat, no fuss no muss; or i can take an extra few seconds to smudge the lines with my fingers. No other tools are needed, and it's perfect every time! I'd absolutely recommend this product.” in 33 reviews
“I love this combo!I can create the perfect smokey eye with just this one stick!!I have this product in a smoke black.I use this product when I'm going out to a party or club to create that edgey/dramatic look!!The eyeliner can also be used in your everyday look.” in 19 reviews
“Another great product from ELF!! This black eyeliner doesn't smudge easily even when applied to the water line! Also it's cheap so that's always a plus! ” in 11 reviews
Edmonton
Review for: Brown/Basic
This is such an affordable product that performs very well. The eyeshadow is not as pigmented as I would like, but it is a beautiful shimmery metallic gold/bronze colour that reflects light and illuminates the eyes. The eyeshadow can be used all over the eyelids or as a highlighter on the brow bone or in the inner corner of the eyes. The shape and size of the stick makes applying it along the lower lash line very easy and precise. It adheres to the eyelids well and does not crease. The eyeliner is a fantastic bronze shade. It creates a very fine line. It blends easily and stays on the waterline well. I like using the eyeshadow as a base for other shadows. The packaging is very easy to use. Both the shadow and liner are twist up, so you don’t have to sharpen them. I recommend this product.
Full, Long
Riverton
Review for: Black/Smoke
The eyeliner goes on nice and smooth. I like a thinner line and it works well for that. The shadow is nice and creamy and blends really well. The only problem was that it creases if worn all day, but that could be because of my oily skin. Overall, totally worth the price!
Full, Long, Straight
Garden bay , BC
Review for: Black/Smoke
Works well, holds for a long time too. The smoke end blurs a lot, so does the liner. It could be better in that aspect. The Eyeliner is a very thick tip, not good for any precision at all. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Red Deer, AB
I love this product. I use it as a base for my extremely light shadows to make them stand out or just to highlight my brow bone. By far the easiest way to add some shine to any look.!
Short
Kincardine , ON
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick uploaded by Stacey L.
This was surprise. I placed an order at ELF and I got a promo code to revive a free gift. I received a bag with four product and this was in it. The eyeliner glides on smoothly and is a very bold black. The eye shadow part I haven't used for eye shadow. I have applied it as a lower eye lash liner. It's a great colour. I would purchase this again after using it.
Thin
Buen producto para el precio. Fácil de recoger por $ 3 en el objetivo o walmart o cualquier otro minorista que lleva cosméticos ELF. Altamente recomendado. Me gusta este producto. Puedo guardarlo en mi monedero súper fácilmente y ponerlo rápidamente en el cuarto de baño. No hay necesidad de llevar toda una bolsa de maquillaje conmigo en una cita.
Curled
Fredericton , NB
I received this product in the pitch black shade in a gift bag I had a coupon code for from an online order. I really love it. They both have a nice creamy texture and have a good colour pay off. I love the shadow side as a base for when I am doing a smokey eye, shadows stick to it very well.
Full, Long
I have the black/smoke liner. I enjoy the liner however it was broken when purchased. Returned at store and the same issue second time around. I don't see similar issues so possibly a store related issue. The color is great overall, cannot complain for only a few dollars.
Cambridge, ON
Review for: Black/Smoke
I grabbed this based on price, and I have to say the eyeliner is great!  Goes on smoothly and stays put.  The eyeshadow "smoke" part I don't love so much.  It doesn't seem to make much of a difference so I rarely use it.  Overall, this is a great product for the price!
Thin, Short, Straight
Ottawa
So I was at my friend's house when I first used this and it's great!! I'd probably enjoy it better if it was stronger and pointier enough to apply greatly to my eyelid. It really brings out my dark brown eyes! I recommend this!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...