2 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick
Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease - no sharpening required! Glide on the soft gel liner side to create dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide shadow stick side for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement the liner for a polished and finished look. Perfect for creating an easy smoky eye!
How To Use:
- Gently draw the eyeliner stick over your lash line to define its shape.
- Build intensity by going over the line.
- With the eyeshadow stick, create soft highlights in the inner eye corners or brow bone to complement your flawless eyeshadow.
- Or keep it simple by applying the eyeshadow stick in an even layer all over your eyelid for a pretty sweep of color.
Paraffium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis- Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyisobutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Red 40 Lake (16035)
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick
- "Whoa nelly, best $3 you'll spend all month. I have this in the silver/black combo, and I use it daily for a subtle smokey look. I don't bother with the skinny liner because I much prefer my MAC pencils, but the shadow is divine! It use it as eyeliner to add a sexy smoke to my outer lashline, but the color is versatile and smudgeable enough to work as a cream shadow on its own. The pen is designed such that I can draw on the shadow as liner and be done in 10 seconds flat, no fuss no muss; or i can take an extra few seconds to smudge the lines with my fingers. No other tools are needed, and it's perfect every time! I'd absolutely recommend this product." in 33 reviews
- "I love this combo!I can create the perfect smokey eye with just this one stick!!I have this product in a smoke black.I use this product when I'm going out to a party or club to create that edgey/dramatic look!!The eyeliner can also be used in your everyday look." in 19 reviews
- "Another great product from ELF!! This black eyeliner doesn't smudge easily even when applied to the water line! Also it's cheap so that's always a plus! " in 11 reviews
My DF got this for me at Kroger. I have grey eyes & the silver is awesome for a lid color, the black for the waterline & add e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner in Jet Black for the top lid for some winged eyeliner & I have my look! I would highly recommend this. I think DF paid ~$3 it is dual ended so I hope one of the ends doesn’t fall out! You don’t have to sharpen it. It twists up. The black end is super black & creamy. The shadow is smudgy & rock-and-roll “lived in.” Like a kohl! ELF is a cruelty-free brand & not too much $. Readily available at many grocery stores, dollar & big box retailers. I like my Tom Ford products but I like my cheap thrills too. At least elf is here if you need a drugstore pick-me-up. No guilt!!
I bought this hoping it would be a cheap dupe for my beloved Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick , which is just too pricey to buy regularly. This did the same job as the mall product (made putting on shadow really quick and easy), but is (understandably) lesser quality. As eyeliner it does bleed to the top of the list, and it's not quite as creamy as I would hope. I wish the color selection included a golden color or a rose gold color. I will use it up, but it's not a must have elf product.
I was really excited to try this product out! I'm extremely new to makeup and I thought this would be a good product to have when I wanted to bravely attempt the smokey eye look. The liner part is just amazing it works like a charm and is much easier than my liquid eyeliner(I was awful at that!) My only "complaint" with this product is I think I got a dud or I didn't know how to open the smokey side. But, when I did get the smokey side open it broke immediately... So I've only been able to use the eyeliner, unfortunately. Maybe next time when I go out I'll get another one but I'm not too sure about that. But the other e.l.f. products I purchased have been working great so far and I'm really pleased with them.
As someone who isn’t a big fan of eyeliner, this is one of my favorite. The liner is super pigmented, it goes on very smoothly. Like the liner the shadow stick is also very pigmented and very smooth. I find that it is easy to blend with other shadows, it goes on like a cream but drys like a powder. It is very easy to create a smokey eye with this pencil. For $3 this product feels high end! Highly recommended! e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick
This is a great basic black eyeliner And Smokey silver liner that can be blended into a Smokey eye. If you are using the black eyeliner it does smudge throughout the day and will require you to reapply. My eyelids are oily and I think that contributes to the smudgyness even though I use primer. It’s very cost effective at around $2 and when you use the silver side to blend you can do a really nice somkeyneye with your fingers. Love the sleek design of the pencil and it’s great for anyone that is beginning to use makeup.
Purchased at: Walmart
Affordable product, goes on well. Have not used the shadow stick, but the eyeliner looks well with my brown eyes. Easy to clean off if smears or when taking makeup off for the night. Doesn’t smear much with wear during the night.
Great product for a great price! Has darkness to it and can make it lighter or darker based on preference. I use it daily and even when going out it works well on both top and bottom liner. Doesn’t last all day but good enough. Overall very easy to use and would recommend!
Q & A
How long does this last?
Is this easy to use for a beginner?
Is this eyeshadow blend able or will it disappear with darker shades
How many other colors is this product available in?
Does this come in any travel sizes?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos