e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick

$3.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease - no sharpening required! Glide on the soft gel liner side to create dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide shadow stick side for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement the liner for a polished and finished look. Perfect for creating an easy smoky eye!

How To Use:

• Gently draw the eyeliner stick over your lash line to define its shape.
  • Build intensity by going over the line.
  • With the eyeshadow stick, create soft highlights in the inner eye corners or brow bone to complement your flawless eyeshadow.
  • Or keep it simple by applying the eyeshadow stick in an even layer all over your eyelid for a pretty sweep of color.

Paraffium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis- Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyisobutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Red 40 Lake (16035)

Does anyone have any bad recommendations on this?
is it pigmented
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick!
Product Highlights
“Whoa nelly, best $3 you'll spend all month. I have this in the silver/black combo, and I use it daily for a subtle smokey look. I don't bother with the skinny liner because I much prefer my MAC pencils, but the shadow is divine! It use it as eyeliner to add a sexy smoke to my outer lashline, but the color is versatile and smudgeable enough to work as a cream shadow on its own. The pen is designed such that I can draw on the shadow as liner and be done in 10 seconds flat, no fuss no muss; or i can take an extra few seconds to smudge the lines with my fingers. No other tools are needed, and it's perfect every time! I'd absolutely recommend this product.” in 33 reviews
“I love this combo!I can create the perfect smokey eye with just this one stick!!I have this product in a smoke black.I use this product when I'm going out to a party or club to create that edgey/dramatic look!!The eyeliner can also be used in your everyday look.” in 19 reviews
“Another great product from ELF!! This black eyeliner doesn't smudge easily even when applied to the water line! Also it's cheap so that's always a plus! ” in 11 reviews
Waterloo, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use a lot of e.l.f. products mostly all my makeup is from e.l.f. its affordable and it works well. I love this brand. The eyeliner works great would reccommend
Short, Curled
Corp Christi, TX
I have this in the purple/plum combination. The eyeliner(plum) is good, which is why this product gets two stars instead of one. I'm terrible at eyeliner and this is an easy, thin cream pencil that glides on. The plum color is lovely and adds a nice pop of color without being too bright or flashy. The eyshadow, however. Do I ever hate this eyeshadow. First, it's not purple at all, but more of a brown with hints of purple. It's incredibly thick and dry, making it impossible to put on without tugging at the eyelid, and even with primer seems to slid right off(and I don't have oily skin at all). For $2, I'd rather just skip it and buy a plum eyeliner by itself.
Review for: Black/Smoke
My DF got this for me at Kroger. I have grey eyes & the silver is awesome for a lid color, the black for the waterline & add e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner in Jet Black for the top lid for some winged eyeliner & I have my look! I would highly recommend this. I think DF paid ~$3 it is dual ended so I hope one of the ends doesn’t fall out! You don’t have to sharpen it. It twists up. The black end is super black & creamy. The shadow is smudgy & rock-and-roll “lived in.” Like a kohl! ELF is a cruelty-free brand & not too much $. Readily available at many grocery stores, dollar & big box retailers. I like my Tom Ford products but I like my cheap thrills too. At least elf is here if you need a drugstore pick-me-up. No guilt!!
Thin, Short
Barboursville, WV
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick uploaded by Trey J.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick uploaded by Trey J.
Review for: Black/Smoke
As someone who isn’t a big fan of eyeliner, this is one of my favorite. The liner is super pigmented, it goes on very smoothly. Like the liner the shadow stick is also very pigmented and very smooth. I find that it is easy to blend with other shadows, it goes on like a cream but drys like a powder. It is very easy to create a smokey eye with this pencil. For $3 this product feels high end! Highly recommended! e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick
Full, Long, Straight
Squamish , BC
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick uploaded by Berneta A.
Review for: Black/Smoke
This is a great basic black eyeliner And Smokey silver liner that can be blended into a Smokey eye. If you are using the black eyeliner it does smudge throughout the day and will require you to reapply. My eyelids are oily and I think that contributes to the smudgyness even though I use primer. It’s very cost effective at around $2 and when you use the silver side to blend you can do a really nice somkeyneye with your fingers. Love the sleek design of the pencil and it’s great for anyone that is beginning to use makeup.
Thin, Straight
Oceana, WV
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Black/Smoke, Brown/Basic
If your looking for a great eye product this is it , I can't believe the staying power of this duo , I used this just about every single time in my makeup looks ,the only thing I don't like is that there is not a few more colors to choose from like I'm a Rosey gold look . Elf makeup hands down Elf is a great product I love their stuff and will always want tha
Thin, Curled
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeliner & Shadow Stick uploaded by Stephanie B.
Review for: Black/Smoke
I bought this hoping it would be a cheap dupe for my beloved Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick , which is just too pricey to buy regularly. This did the same job as the mall product (made putting on shadow really quick and easy), but is (understandably) lesser quality. As eyeliner it does bleed to the top of the list, and it's not quite as creamy as I would hope. I wish the color selection included a golden color or a rose gold color. I will use it up, but it's not a must have elf product.
Thin, Short
DALTON, GA
This is part of my everyday makeup collection and I love it. I love the way it goes on and how long it lasts. It's amazing. Lasts me all day, and the shadow on the opposite end is beautiful color as well. Packaging is wonderful and simple. Definitely a must try! I will keep buying this when I run out!
Portsmouth, OH
Elf shadow line or stick is fantastic the color I got is glow pearl. I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would. It has a great price point which is a wonderful value. Nice and shimmery without being super overpowering I would definitely recommend it to other people.
Thin, Short, Straight
Puyallup, WA
I actually really like this duo! I have it in the white (cannot remember the actual color name lol) and it looks really well! The color is creamy, and easily glides on. I received it as a Christmas gift, but I think I would easily purchase another one in the future.
Full, Long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...