Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen

Eyeliner Pen

How can i see other people reviews..Help???? Dont understand the new update 😒
does it stay on all day?
is this eyeliner good Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen ?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen!
Product Highlights
I have tried a numerous waterproof eyeliner pens and non of them seemed to last for even an hour , I would put them on in the morning and in the afternoon I would look like if someone had punched me in the eye , so one day I decided to try this e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen because it was just one dollar plus I had nothing to lose . I honestly was expecting another no good eyeliner just like the rest of the ones that I've tried , but I definitely was wrong . The product lasts for hours I put it on at 10:30am & when I come home from college at 9:00pm it is still there and I only put make up on once a day I never retouch plus it doesn't smudge and it also cleans off very easily . It's been a year since I first tried it and I wouldn't change this product for anything :)in reviews
I love this product this is my favorite liquid/pen black eyeliner. the price is perfect and its easy to find.in reviews
Winged eyeliner was something I have always wanted to do, but never thought I could. I bought this and was able to do it on the first try and the product lasted all night! Best thing is it was super cheap! Great buy!in reviews
However, it tends to fade on me to where it can barely be seen by the end of the day and the felt tip dries out very quickly after first use.in reviews
this is amazing for anyone that uses a pin they know it comes of very easy so for this to even be waterprof it so amazingin reviews
Laurence B.
San Antonio, TX
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Laurence B.
The only good thing about this particular eyeliner is that it's pigmented. I put it on, and after only an hour of having it on, it started to transfer and smudge on my eyeshadow. Don't recommend.
Rhonda F.
Huntington, IN
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Rhonda F.
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Rhonda F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm used to stick eyeliner, like the retractable ones, but thought I'd give this a try. The lines are clean. It can make skinny lines or thicker ones. I'm still learning how to use it, but I don't have too many issues. It's fairly easy to remove if you make a mistake or even just want to take it off at the end of the day. Maybe once I get more experience with it, I'll buy it again.
Corri A.
Irwin, PA
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Corri A.
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Corri A.
I have used just about every brand and format of black eyeliner on the market from crayons, pencils, gels, liquid, and pen. This $3 Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen is my FAVORITE! It goes on so easily and smoothly and gives me a beautiful, long-lasting liner look just like I like it! You CANNOT beat the price, and it’s sold just about everywhere. I always have a few extra on hand to give out when someone asks for a good black eyeliner suggestion.
Brittany of S.
Greenfield, OH
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Brittany of S.
I really like this liquid eyeliner..my only complaint is that it only took me 4 or 5 days to use this whole thing☹️ i also have to drive 20 miles away to buy it. This town is small and no one sells it here. It stays on..the applicator wand is soft on the end which rocks!! I cant stand eyeliner pencil because some of them scratch you open trying to use them..elf eyeliner has a really good price roo!!
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Walmart
why spend 20 dollars on eyeliner when you can buy this for way cheaper with the same quality? It stays on all day and doesn't smudge + super easy to take off at the end of the day!
Fatima B.
Brooklyn, NY
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Fatima B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg my go to eyeliner in the espresso shade. I love it so much. I always go for a natural look for my eye day makeup look. This eyeliner is the perfect fit for me since I’m working a 8 hour shift.
Jessica  H.
Titusville, FL
1,195 reviews
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Jessica  H.
I like this eyeliner pen because my hands get shaky sometimes when I do my make up and liquid eyeliner is not my best friend. I seem to get a better grip with this and like the results.
Leah W.
Independence, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this in the colors coffee and black. It goes on well, stays all day without budging, and comes off easily when washing my face, plus it's super cheap. The tip is similar to a marker, rather than other eyeliner pens that are similar to a brush. I prefer this style, as I find it easier to get a clean line. I have tried other brands with similar tips and this one has lasted much better than the others. I always end up talking back to this liner. It is inexpensive and works well, I would recommend giving it a try!
Irene L.
San Antonio, TX
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Irene L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this for years and still one of my favorite eyeliners ! Especially with how cheap it is , I highly recommend it !
alune C.
San Jose, CA
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen uploaded by alune C.
Very easy to apply!! Don't push too hard or else you can bend the pen :) I love elf products and this is easily my favorite product and my favorite eyeliner

460 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lluvia E.
El Paso, TX
il y a un an
Logan P. il y a un an
Yes! I use it everyday and it’s awesome !!
Britteny A.
Shock, WV
il y a un an
Melissa M. il y a un an
These are horrible. Always dry out on me too. I just go from outer eye in, and don't use the tip as much/ rely on a stencil. I stopped buying them as they're really a waste. For a cheap eyeliner I recommend color pop