Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush

Eyeliner Brush

Para se usa está brocha
[product:elf-eyeliner-brush-29] is this brush easier for making eyeliner or ther e.l.f. Angled Eyeliner Brush?
This can clean brows???
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush!
Product Highlights
I know it says that it is an eyeliner brush but I believe that it is way to thick for lining and eye. Instead I use it as a concealing brush for my under eye area. Of course it does not really blend but it helps put the product where it needs to go before I blend it in. in reviews
I like using this brush for my eye shadow to try to get some depth to my look. Very great quality for super cheap. in reviews
Vanessa  B.
Hanover, VA
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Vanessa  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush is Amazing. I love how it blend. It doesn’t shed. It’s very easy to use and very affordable. I really wouldn’t change anything at all. I really can’t say in comparison because this is the only one I buy. I would recommend to others.
Monica G.
Mississauga
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Monica G.
I don’t use this for eyeliner because I prefer angled brushes for that but this tool is perfect for carving out your brow with concealer. I use this brush almost everyday and would repurchase more because I found it makes doing cut creases a lot easier. In this makeup look, I used this brush as a makeup tool for my brows and cut crease :)
Missy R.
Elk River, MN
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Missy R.
I have purchased numerous of these brushes but I actually don’t use them for eyeliner, I find they work perfectly for putting on my brows with a gel brow pomade. Really great for precision and works great for those of us who spent the 90’s over-plucking our eyebrows 😂
Paige J.
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Paige J.
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush- This is a great and super cheap brush for liner. I like to use this with powder eyeshadows. I would recommend using pressing motions instead of swiping so that you don’t blend the color away. It’s great and applies super evenly!
Kia S.
Dallas
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Kia S.
I personally use this brush for adding shadow on my lower lash line and i love it! I also use it if I am creating a liner with my eyeshadow
Radina R.
London
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Radina R.
I love this brush. The bristles are very soft and don’t scratch your eyelid. I found it to be too thick for eyeliner but I like to use it on my lower lash line
Susie K.
I got this from a set, and it was half off, great price! It's not the best brushes in the world, but they all do their job, and easy to clean, and of course who can complain about the cheap prices? If it goes on sale i'd buy it in a heart beat since it's great for the under eye liner.
Erica F.
Kissimmee, FL
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Erica F.
This brush is perfect for concealing under and on top of the brows! It’s precise, cheap and collects just enough product. I get constant compliments on my brows and carving them has changed the game for me. Those round concealer brushes were so hard to work with and this brush has changed my eyebrow game ever since I’ve used it.
Jose  R.
Nogales, AZ
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Jose  R.
Omg I just can’t wait to tell you, what helpful it’s this bush, it’s easy to use, help me to put concealer in my eye, and under my eyebrows like to make it more definite, and I used too to make my eyeliner. I love it because it’s so thin and the brush feels so soft.
Kimberly S.
Purchased at: CVS
This is literally the only wide, straight eyeliner brush I had owned for a few years up until earlier this year. E.l.f. brushes are so affordable and actually pretty darn good quality. This brush had done an amazing job at keeping it's shape all this time, and has somehow managed to stay in one piece! I highly recommend grabbing some e.l.f. brushes if you're in the market for some decent ones that won't cost you an arm and a leg!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Safa’a A.
KSA
il y a 4 ans
Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Brush is this brush easier for making eyeliner or ther e.l.f. Angled Eyeliner Brush?
Frances B. il y a 3 ans
This brush is very easy to apply eyeliner with! I would recommend using this one on your lower lid and the angled on your upper lid. It is very easy to control.