BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create manicured and styled brows that are beautiful and defined. Treat your eyebrows with a hair re-growth, vitamin infused gel formula to help stimulate hair follicles so your once thin and sparse brows become thicker. Tame eyebrows with a fiber enha see more...

• Should i buy this for my brows? Im interested if it works?1 Answers
  • Do I really need this in addition to an eyebrow pencil? Eyebrow n...2 Answers
  • How do this work , just wondering ? 3 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Ashley H.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Dark
I’ve used this product since I was 15 and I’m 23 now. This product does just the trick when I need to tame my unruly and not plucked eyebrows. Sometimes I get lazy with my eyebrow grooming and my eyebrows so getting unruly. This product does wonders and ensuring that my eyebrows STAY WHERE I WANT THEM! Lol
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
Review for: Other
I have the clear version of this and it works wonders. It isn’t too sticky or tacky when applying or one applied. It comes in a simple but nice tubing. The brush itself is a little large which makes it tricky at first to apply to the thinner part of your brow.
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
Review for: Other
Not bad! I got this at Walmart, cause my eyebrows can be crazy. I got a clear coat just so I can brush them down before I actually fill them. But it does the job! Only downfall is it picks up any foundation that was on your eyebrows.
catherine c.
brooklyn
Review for: Deep, Dark
I use these on every client. it is a universal product that gives the brows a perfect look while keeping then in place. Its affordable but still good quality.I would repurchase again and again
Ashley D.
Wells
I did not like this product. Didn't do anything to my browser but make them look ashy brown. Haven't tried any other brow gel since and I'm not planning on to either.
Ellie J.
Loves Park, IL
Not the easiest brow product to use 😬 It was too dark for me and my hair is straight up black- not really dark brown I mean black. So I don't know how that's possible but it looked really unnatural. I liked the brow treatment it wasn't a miracle serum but I do thing it helped a little. It was interesting to try once especially for the price, but I'm not going to repurchase
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the price of this brand. I'm always willing to try new things with this brand because it is so inexpensive. It is definitely not cheap though! The quality of this product is outstanding and it works wonders. My eyebrows are usually wild and by the end of the day they are crazy looking. After using this, my eyebrows don't move. The hair stays in one place and they look great after using this.
Daysi V.
Los Angeles, CA
E.l.f. Cosmetics Eyebrow Treat & Tame .I have light and sparse eyebrows and was looking for a cheap product to use. I stumbled upon E.L.F eye brow treat and tame at Target and decided to try it out, let me tell you it was a great cheap find. I absolutely love it, if you're looking for a cheap but good eyebrow gel and tint I highly recommend this product.
China M.
Matthews, NC
I bought the deep because at the time it was the only color available. I mean you can't beat E.L.F.'s prices either. It was definitely too dark for my eyebrows but I was super happy to see they now have it in light and in medium. I got light and its PERFECT! I love it because it's super easy to use and it's great to have the treat side too.
Rachel W.
I like this product because it is a two in one. I love using to to take my brows and help them stay where I want them. I also love using for no make up make up looks. Using the clear mascara to lengthen and thicken my brows without making it look or feel like I have mascara on is great. Also very cheap.
Laina K.
I am a beginner when it comes to the brow area. Is this product recommend for someone like myself?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
How do this work , just wondering ?
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Does it blend well ?
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Does this product set your eyebrows well? Is good to use on it's own?
Amy J.
Do I really need this in addition to an eyebrow pencil? Eyebrow newbie and still a little lost on this major trend. What's the point of using gel?