BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The "lift" pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the "fill" pencil shades in the eyebrow to blend in the natural shape, fill in any sparse areas and define the lines.

How To Use:

• Use the Lift pencils' sheer light-reflecting pigments as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape.
  • Trace a curved line underneath the eyebrow and blend down into brow bone.
  • Use the Fill pencil to shade in the eyebrow, then blend into the natural shape of the brow for more defined lines

C10-18 Triglycerides, Petrolatum, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceresin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Diethylhexylcyclohexane, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Isopropyl Myristate, Butylparaben, Bht
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know ho...2 Answers
  • How well does this blend and does it look natural.3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyebrow Lifter & Filler
  • "Love the way it feels on my eyes and the color is perfect, purchased at cvs very easy to apply and worth the money, there is no products I have used that come close" in 57 reviews
Crissy L.
Absolutely love e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyebrow Lifter & Filler I choose the shade medium brown applies on smooth and easy clean up if mistakes happen just wipped with my finger blends great, and also comes with a eyebrow highlight which makes my eyebrows look amazing built in sharpener the only thing I would change is the pencil is huge other than that I recommend!!
Melissa Z.
Las Vegas
Review for: Ivory/Light more...
I love this it’s so convenient with both sides being on the same pencil I it make my eyebrows sleek and look more shaped the pencil is very pigmented it goes on smoothly but can smudge easily if I rub my eye brows on accident but I’m sure any powder does the same it also come with a pencil sharpener on the cap with I really like
Alyssa M.
I have just started using this product and I have to say, the lightest color is not light enough. I have natural red hair and the color ends up making my brows look too grey. I do not use the “concealer” side because it is a pink color and does not blend. I do enjoy the built in sharpener. I think it’s a great idea and the colors may work better for other skin tones, but not mine.
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
Review for: ivory/medium more...
For a very basic, very affordable eyebrow pencil, this does the trick. I like a low maintenance makeup routine, and this fits the bill. The pencil is slightly creamy and matches my eyebrow color well. I use a brush to blend after application — the result is awesome! Check my brows in this pic 😍 I also enjoy the highlighting end of the pencil. It’s very bright, but works as a great base for your highlighter shadow.
Abigail P.
Warwick, RI
Super lazy at brows? This is your bff right here! I am always on the go and never do a "glam" face or get that into my makeup cause no time! But I've been going back to this duo stick for years and I don't see a change in sight any time soon
Emma A.
The lightest product was too dark for my face. I was really disappointed because E.L.F. has always had amazing products. I've always struggled to find brow pencils light enough to match my blonde hair, and I was hopeful. But my dreams were quickly crushed when I tried to fill in my brows and turned into Groucho Marx. However, the highlighter side of the pencil works fantastically.
Sammie F.
Sanford, NC
The E.L.F Cosmetics team really knows what they're doing with their brow products. I've never expirenced a brow pencil this smooth and pigmented before. And I am living for this product! Although I ordered mine online and it came in one shade darker than I needed I still love this pencil. Its a dual ended pencil with a built in pencil sharpener in the cap. And let me tell you, having that sharpener on the cap is convenient. Not having to dig around the bottom of my makeup bag for a sharpener is so nice.
Lauren P.
I have used this item for years and I still love it. For such an affordable price the pencil really does a great job and filling in your brows and highlighting them for a clean lifted look. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. The color is very neutral and isn't too warm or cool.
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: ivory/dark more...
This pencil is way to big to fill in brows. I find it hard to get a precise line. I do like how smooth it is to apply, but it slides off just as smooth. That’s not good at all.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a decent product but the lightest color is still a little too dark on my brows. I do however like the lighter side, the one that's supposed to "lift." I don't use it on my brows though... I actually find it works great in the waterline. It's a very light beige, almost white, and it gives you that more awake look.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
How well does this blend and does it look natural.
Adriana R.
Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard it is to work with it, you must be an expert to use it?, what is its texture?, leaves a natural finish? and if it really worth it or not buy it