Create brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined! The pigmented wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected. The doubled sided taklon brush has one side to help arch your brows while the other side aids in filling them in. This duo provides lasting color definition for a naturally beautiful look.

Is this product more of a paste like clay or soft like eyeshadow?
May I please try this either that or a blonde fine tip pencil
Does this stay in place once applied?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit!
nicole C.
Indian Orch, MA
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by nicole C.
This is so nice and affordable for flawless brows. I love using elf, I use light to medium and it works like a charm. If you’re new to brows this is perfect!
Liz A.
Charlotte, NC
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Liz A.
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Liz A.
Purchased at: Target
It matches my red hair perfectly even though I think it’s supposed to be brown! Good for people with thicker brows who can’t use pencils because it looks clumpy
Erin O.
Tallahassee
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Erin O.
I have multiples of these, one in my bathroom, one in my purse, and one in my car. These are great to add some definition to your eyebrow. Unfortunately I have very thin brows and this product helps make my brows look darker and natural. I love it!
Kimberly D.
LosAngeles
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Kimberly D.
Purchased at: Target
Decent pigment, the brush it comes with gets the job done but not the most defined. I like this powder for darkening my brows, I would use more of a pencil for defined lines
Alesandra V.
Irvine, CA
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Alesandra V.
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Alesandra V.
Purchased at: Target
Super inexpensive product. If you’re on a budget I definitely recommend this product. Its a really good quality brow filler. I don’t use the lighter shade that it comes with because it doesn’t really work which is why I give it 4 stars. so I use a different concealer to shape my eyebrows after.
Lauren S.
College Sta, TX
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Lauren S.
I loveeee this l! I bought the abh one once and it was so bad I couldn’t believe it! I buy a few of these at a time when I find them, so cheap and they do an amazing job!
Victoria S.
Birmingham, AL
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Victoria S.
This. Kit. Is. Everything. I have super blonde eyebrows and this little kit is transforming! It comes with a solid, gel like side and a powder side. It even comes with a little double sided brush. I use it every single day and it lasts alllll day through work, heat, water, anything. Definitely recommend!
Genaida S.
Tampa, FL
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Genaida S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have never found another eyebrow product that works as well as this ... it stays on all day has great definition and the price is the best part $ it is also very easy to find in many common pharmacies
Corey T.
Las Vegas, NV
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Corey T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a great product! While this is meant for brows (which it does work well for), the powder is absolutely perfect for contouring on pale, cool skin. I have searched high and low among the luxury brands for a good contour shade and this is the best by far and how can you beat the price!
Anahi C.
Garden City, KS
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Anahi C.
Love this eyebrow kit it’s small so you can take anywhere with you and it comes with its own little brush ! It makes my eyebrows look really pretty . It’s my go to eyebrow as it goes really good with my eyebrow color follow me on insta Glam.with.the.mrs

500 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
il y a 9 mois
Do you think this would work for me? Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit I have thick brows that need a little fill in but mainly just something to hold them, and I don't want to spend more than $15 (at least for now.) Tried the Elf pencil/wand and it's not right for me. Loreal's pencil with wax pencil and comb is better but I'm looking for a little more hold.
Samantha F. il y a 6 mois
It’s a great product so definitely recommend and it’s so affordable, my brows stayed put for 12hrs plus x
Maria G.
Sophia R. il y a 9 mois
The cream is amazing. I love it and i think its a great product my eyebrows always look amazing. I don’t use the power at all, so id recommend getting the Elf pomade instead.
Maria G.
Kara Z. il y a 9 mois
I love Elf brow products
Amanda J.
shrewsbury
il y a un an
Megan G. il y a un an
I love the elf cosmetics eyebrow kit! It’s only three bucks and fills in your natural eyebrows perfectly! I’ve been using it for years.