BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This convenient eye shadow collection allows you to be your own makeup artist whenever, wherever. A great value for any makeup lover. The interchangeable compact includes 80 must-have eye shadow shades that are perfect for creating both day and night looks. The sleek palette design is great for travel or on-the-go beauty touch-ups. Includes 2 palettes with 40 eye shadows each (80 total colors) and a compact case.

• Is this product it's good ?2 Answers
  • I have been looking to find a palette that has all the basic brow...1 Answers
  • Looking for eyeshadow that doesn't fade fast. Would you recommen...4 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Makeup Palette
  • "E.l.f. is always super affordable, and these eyeshadows were actually more pigmented than I expected them to be. Plus you have so many colors to choose from! Do Recommend!" in 13 reviews
Alicia M.
Columbia
I received this as a gift for Christmas last year. There is a lot of fall out & you really have to layer on the eyeshadow to get anything to stick to your lid. I would not buy it again or recommend it to anyone.
Alli P.
I love this huge eye palette from elf makeup! I love the variety of shades and how great they go on! This is one of the best deals I’ve found for an eyeshadow palette. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy multiple shades at a discount!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Very similar to the coastal scents and bh 250/180 color palettes. the colors are not all highly pigmented - some are more pigmented than others, but for the amount of colors, it's worth pressing harder on some. the colors are a great variety, and feature all spectrums.
Hibs
For experimenting with colors this palette is fun and very colorful! I have gifted these to a lot of people for Christmas, they seemed to have loved the amazing amount of colors and are pretty good at being blended!
member-2d163874a
Orlando, FL
I LOVE THIS EYE SHADOW, it is not extremely pigmented but after 1x of building it works wonders, but for someone who loves a more natural look this is the perfect pallet. It blends perfectly and lasts for a year (this is someone who chooses the same color everyday)
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY
I love elf products. By far some of the best I've ever used. The eye shadows don't really crease like many other brands do, even when I don't use primer. They're not overly pigmented either so they look amazing and they last
Autumn P.
I think this large e.l.f. palette has some very beautiful colors and pigments in it but some colors are a great quality. I don't think it's too pricey. I use this product very often and I love it. I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend overall.
Yesica L.
This is a great product for makeup beginners. It has a variety of colors to make tons of looks however, the colors are not very pigmented. There is no packaging to the pallet. I would recommend this to a young one learning about makeup.
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
Great option of colors and a durable case! Could be a little more pigmented and could be more long lasting but mix it with primer and setting spray and it's an awesome affordable product
Courtney P.
San Antonio, TX
The colors are great all the colors you will ever need are in there there's no room for improvement it's my first time busying this it's a good value and not to pricey I would recommend it to anybody
Alison Z.
Springfield, MO
I have been looking for anew eye shadow and I love to have options, but I find myself using the same colors. Does this palette open up options? Is it fun to create different looks?
Melissa L.
Looking for eyeshadow that doesn't fade fast. Would you recommend this for lasting up to 14 hours?
KARLA G.
Is this product it's good ?
Sophia F.
Chula Vista, CA
I have been looking to find a palette that has all the basic browns plus some brighter colors. I have dry eyelids and have never used elf eye shadow products before. Is the product pigmented? Long lasting? How easily does it blend out?