BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Helps provide extra definition.
- Adds depth close to the lash line and in the corner of the eye.
- Use to sweep color along the lash line for concentrated color.
* Vegan Friendly

How To Use:

1. Dip the brush into your desired eyeshadow and tap off any excess powder.
  2. Apply to your eyelid and crease.
  3. Blend using soft, short strokes.

• How does this brush compare to other brands? Would it be ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this small brush to contour? I use the sam...1 Answers
  • How do you use this small brush to contour? I use the sam...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brush and bring it to all gigs. It's great for blending out a cut crease, adding depth or just applying color to brow bone. I love love love it. " in 27 reviews
  • "I use this brush just about every day to apply eyeshadow to my crease. It is sturdy, but not prickly. It picks up color well, and blends out pretty well. When I've washed the brush I haven't had issues with shedding. I would recommend this brush. Also, you can't beat the value! " in 18 reviews
Kim M.
I’ve had this brush for years and have used it a lot. I initially used it to apply bareMinerals SPF 20 Multi-Tasking Concealer since you need a brush where you can press the minerals into finer particles and then blend into the skin over blemishes. It works amazing well for that. I have since stopped using that product so I mainly use this for eyeshadow these days, and it is a really great pencil brush. It is super inexpensive and has held up fine over the few years I have been regularly using it.
Erica L.
I love elf brushes and this one is my everyday go-to brush when blending concealer into my eyelids. It easily blends my concealer into the inner corner of my eye so when it comes time to retire this brush I will be repurchasing it, it’s well made and very affordable, I love it!
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
This is one of my favorite brushes I bought another one, I use one for contouring and one for eyeshadow. It is so easy to use not harsh on my skin and my skin is very sensitive, they are very durable and good quality for how inexpensive they are I am honestly impressed. All my brushes are from elf!
Ashley G.
This brush is very easy to use. Also the price is affordable. I bought it at Target and it came in a set. The brush is very soft and gentle. I have use E.l.f. brushes for many years and I definitely I recommend it to others.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
I like this brush. I've had it for a really long time. It's good at depositing a darker color into the crease, but you can't use it to blend very well as it is small, dense, and scratchy. However, it does pick up color well which is why I continue to use it.
Kristina M.
This brush is great for packing dark colors in the outer V of the eye. It is more dense so I do need to go in with another brush to blend more effortlessly but that’s something I would do regardless so for me that is not a problem.
Staci S.
Corbin
This brush is great. I use it for exactly what it is marketed as, which is the contour brush. It apples the product beautifully and has lasted for quite a while with minimal wear and tear. I would purchase this brush again.
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: e.l.f. cosmetics
Love using this product, leaves my eyeshadow nice and soft yet with a lot of detail. It is definitely a good brush , I haven’t had a problem with this product yet so far. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I love to use this to get intense and even color with my eyeshadows! It picks up color really well and makes for more vibrant makeup, especially smoky eyes. The bristles are really soft and high quality for the price.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
This is my go to brush for contouring my nose,particularly with cream products (my go to contouring palette is the tartiest pro glow highlight and contour palette). It is perfect for creating that line along the bridge of your nose. It also is really good at blending out that line as well. It really is the perfect size for a creating a very solid, yet soft, contour line. The bristles maintain their shape after being washed and I haven't had a problem with shedding at all either. I'm sure this would be a great brush for eyeshadow as well but my main use has always been for contouring my nose and I will keep it that way! ELF has some of the most affordable brushes and they generally perform extremely well; this brush is no different! Will recommend this product and will definitely repurchase!
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Do these brushes actually contour your face perfectly?
Victoria L.
How does this brush compare to other brands? Would it be better to just get a higher quality brush or a different brand or are Elf product brushes good quality?
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
How do you use this small brush to contour? I use the same brand however it's a bigger brush
Samantha S.