BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The ultra-smooth, rich colored gloss, contains extra ingredients to moisturize and condition gorgeous lips that could have your ex's wanting you back! Enriched with vitamins a & e, cocoa butter, sunflower, avocado, and grape to nourish and protect the lips, this unique applicator shape applies precision color for a pouty perfect look.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this color it's not like a lip gloss to me it's more of a shiny lipstick i would only have to use this and not an actual gloss works like a 2 in one" in 65 reviews
  • "I have a weird obsession with e.l.f. Especially their lip gloss it's amazing and lasts a long time. I love the color and the way it makes my lips Pop I recommend it to everyone!!" in 35 reviews
  • "It doesn't stay on too long but it looks good when you first apply" in 1 review
  • "I love love love elf lipgloss its so pigmented and it feels great on the lips i also love the lip plumper thats my favorite lipgloss from elf.I recommend it, the red is pigmented and the colors make your lips look great." in 1 review
  • "I am not normally a lip gloss person(lipstick all the way over here), but I think this one is decent." in 1 review
Tes L.
❣❣❣SWIPE FOR MORE PICS❣❣❣~
~PERSONAL PIC~
I Like This Gloss A Lot 💕 ~
💄E.L.F Extra Lip Gloss *Brett*💄
~
My Opinion/Review::
●Smell- It Doesn't Really Have A Sent.🤔 Kinda Smells Like An Average Gloss.
●Texture On Lips- Smooth And Soft
●Wear- Lasts About 4 Maybe 5 Hours & About 3 Maybe 4 Hours Eating And Drinking.
●Pigmentation- Nicely Pigmented Without Building It Up👌.
●Overall- This Gloss Is Such A Pretty Red! Its Above Average In Pigmentation. You Don't Have To Build It Up A Lot To Get A Great Amount Of Coverage. There's No Overwhelming Sent. It Gives A Great Shine Without Being Too Greasy. I Like It A Lot💓💓 I Just Wish It Lasted Longer On My Lips.. From 1-10 I Give It About A 7.5
~
JORIANNE K.
topeka
So pretty!!!!! U need this product so much!!! Love so much!!! It’s long lasting!! Easy to use!!! Shunned!! Love it!!! Perfect This went obove my expectations!!! I would definitely buy this again!! So good!! Love this stuff!! U need it right now!!! U won’t regret it at all!! This is my favorite product I’ve used in a long time trust me!!! Love it!! Get this NOW!!!!!!!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This was on sale on the website and I bought it by chance. I use to wear gloss all the time but the bigger matte became the less gloss made it on my lips. This is an okay formula. It has good color and it’s over overly sticky. It’s easy to apply but it doesn’t last very long.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This lip gloss is awesome, especially for the price. It’s very pigmented and not too sticky. The only downsides I have found is that the packaging isn’t the greatest & my cap keeps popping off while leaving the applicator inside. Also, it does have a smell slightly similar to play-doh, but that goes away after you apply it.
Sara S.
Sachse , TX
I really like the color (I have Scott), but I will say it is a bit goopy. I have to be careful not to apply too much. But this is a gorgeous lipgloss at a great price. It has very small shimmers in it that add life to your lips. I am not a huge lipgloss wearer, but I've been reaching for this a few times a week.
amry l.
It’s such a cute color, for a person with a pale complexion. The color is an pinky red with sparkles, and it feels very moisturizing. It definitely would suit a lot of skin colors too. As for the price that I got it at, it’s definitely very good. Love it 😩
dom f.
visalia
This lipgloss is so nice! It's so glossy, and I've been into glossy lips recently so I went overboard and got some elf glossy lips, but no one can ever have to much glosses or makeup! Try any or all of the lip glosses from elf!
Jasmin M.
Virginia Bch, VA
For a drug store brand it’s pretty decent. Nice pigmentation. And it’s only $2. It’s very comfortable to wear. Definetly a throw in your bag kinda lippie. If your looking for something cheap and nice if recommend.
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
Amazing product for the price. It’s great for people who aren’t sure or aren’t ready to spend the money on a product they’re not sure about the colors or the actual type of product for them. I’d recommend this.
Bella C.
Corona, CA
I love this lip gloss especially for the cost. It's super cheap but super glossy. I need to purchase more colors Bc this is honestly a deal and has a great consistency and doesn't leave my lips too sticky
melanie a.
Flint, MI
I love elf products but does this color stay or do I have to keep reapplying it?
Taylor O.
I've seen this in stores, but how does it compare to other brands lipglosses like NIX?
Megan H.
Is this a sticky lip gloss??
Sara H.
Salem, VA
I am looking for a good, hydrating lip gloss that will last. My lips get super dry and cracked from other glosses and lipsticks..I am wanting to try but I am wondering if this gloss will dry my lips out?