BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The ultra-smooth, rich colored gloss, contains extra ingredients to moisturize and condition gorgeous lips that could have your ex's wanting you back! Enriched with vitamins a & e, cocoa butter, sunflower, avocado, and grape to nourish and protect the lips, this unique applicator shape applies precision color for a pouty perfect look.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Extra Lip Gloss
  • "Love this color it's not like a lip gloss to me it's more of a shiny lipstick i would only have to use this and not an actual gloss works like a 2 in one" in 65 reviews
  • "I have a weird obsession with e.l.f. Especially their lip gloss it's amazing and lasts a long time. I love the color and the way it makes my lips Pop I recommend it to everyone!!" in 35 reviews
  • "It doesn't stay on too long but it looks good when you first apply" in 1 review
  • "I love love love elf lipgloss its so pigmented and it feels great on the lips i also love the lip plumper thats my favorite lipgloss from elf.I recommend it, the red is pigmented and the colors make your lips look great." in 1 review
  • "I am not normally a lip gloss person(lipstick all the way over here), but I think this one is decent." in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This was on sale on the website and I bought it by chance. I use to wear gloss all the time but the bigger matte became the less gloss made it on my lips. This is an okay formula. It has good color and it’s over overly sticky. It’s easy to apply but it doesn’t last very long.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This lip gloss is awesome, especially for the price. It’s very pigmented and not too sticky. The only downsides I have found is that the packaging isn’t the greatest & my cap keeps popping off while leaving the applicator inside. Also, it does have a smell slightly similar to play-doh, but that goes away after you apply it.
Sara S.
Sachse, TX
I really like the color (I have Scott), but I will say it is a bit goopy. I have to be careful not to apply too much. But this is a gorgeous lipgloss at a great price. It has very small shimmers in it that add life to your lips. I am not a huge lipgloss wearer, but I've been reaching for this a few times a week.
Deborah K.
This is a very pigmented gloss, which looks nice. It does go bad quickly. I noticed a smell change in about four months, which is on the shorter end of a gloss's lifespan. It does taste good and is good for the price if you prefer a pigmented gloss.
amry l.
It’s such a cute color, for a person with a pale complexion. The color is an pinky red with sparkles, and it feels very moisturizing. It definitely would suit a lot of skin colors too. As for the price that I got it at, it’s definitely very good. Love it 😩
dom f.
visalia
This lipgloss is so nice! It's so glossy, and I've been into glossy lips recently so I went overboard and got some elf glossy lips, but no one can ever have to much glosses or makeup! Try any or all of the lip glosses from elf!
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
For a drug store brand it’s pretty decent. Nice pigmentation. And it’s only $2. It’s very comfortable to wear. Definetly a throw in your bag kinda lippie. If your looking for something cheap and nice if recommend.
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
Amazing product for the price. It’s great for people who aren’t sure or aren’t ready to spend the money on a product they’re not sure about the colors or the actual type of product for them. I’d recommend this.
Bella C.
Corona, CA
I love this lip gloss especially for the cost. It's super cheap but super glossy. I need to purchase more colors Bc this is honestly a deal and has a great consistency and doesn't leave my lips too sticky
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
My favorite lipgloss I own! I have tried many lip glosses, including the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss, and I like this one so much better. It's so comfortable on the lips and moisturizing and even though it's not long lasting it wears nicely. It also has the most beautiful shine. It's the best lipgloss you can get at this price point.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Is this sticky at all? So many times with glossy stuff it's really sticky.
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a sticky gloss and is it very pigmented?
Lizz o.
Stickiness to it?
Esther A.
Lincoln, DE
Does anyone know how to make this lip gloss last longer?
Camille A.
Is this red or a pinkish red ?