BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The ultra-smooth, rich colored gloss, contains extra ingredients to moisturize and condition gorgeous lips that could have your ex's wanting you back! Enriched with vitamins a & e, cocoa butter, sunflower, avocado, and grape to nourish and protect the lips, this unique applicator shape applies precision color for a pouty perfect look. see more...

e.l.f. Cosmetics Extra Lip Gloss
  • "Affordable lip gloss has a little bit of that sticky feel, it also does not last that long requires many reapplications." in 1 review
  • "Pros: color payoff is actually pretty good for a GLOSS, this is not a liquid lipstick, just a pigmented gloss!" in 1 review
  • "I love love love elf lipgloss its so pigmented and it feels great on the lips i also love the lip plumper thats my favorite lipgloss from elf.I recommend it, the red is pigmented and the colors make your lips look great." in 1 review
  • "I am not normally a lip gloss person(lipstick all the way over here), but I think this one is decent." in 1 review
  • "I got this because I love how affordable ELF products are." in 1 review
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Elf Brett
This shade looks beautiful on. It smells and tastes very sweet! I will say that not all of these glosses are created equal, because I also have the shade "Scott" and it smells and tastes like pure spray paint. "Scott" also doesn't apply as smoothly as this shade either. So while I really like this shade, just know that not all of them might perform the same way.
Kimberly D.
Review for: Elf Scott
I bought this from the ELF store back in March, and it is absolutely beautiful! The only thing that could be improved is the formula. I feel like it doesn't feel quite nice on my lips after a while and I notice that my lips can get chapped due to it. If they fixed that so that it can hold more moisture on the lips, that would be a winner!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I had to read before that some have found this gloss being sticky. I did not have that same reaction. I moisturize my lips with EOS before applying anything . I love elf cosmetics and the lipgloss being under three dollars was a great price. The color stays for a couple hours and once again the texture is not sticky.
Samantha R.
Review for: Elf Marc
Found this little gem at my local dollar tree for .99 cents I must say I am going to go back to get more. I use it as a lipstick topper it is just the perfect pink for my medium skin tone. It is a non sticky formula. I suggest if you haven't tried it to go down to your local dollar tree and pick up one.
Emily S.
Review for: Elf Marc
Incredibly affordable! The lip gloss lasts forever and has great pigment. The applicator is nice and the packaging is overall pretty great. The only downfall is that the gloss does not last through eating and drinking...but I have not found too many that do. Definitely recommend and will purchase again.
Yasmin A.
Review for: Elf Scott
This is my absolute favorite lip gloss of all the li glosses I have ever used!! I use this almost everyday and have repurchased if more times than I can count! It's perfect for any skin tone, perfectly pigmented and isn't sticky or too glossy. An everyday shade for only a couple bucks!
Rondalyn W.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Elf Scott
I cannot explain how much I love this lip gloss. I recently received it as a gift from a friend. At first I thought it wasn't going to be a great lip gloss for me because of my complexion but boy was I wrong! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves wearing lip glosses!
Lindsay B.
Review for: 5 Piece
These lips glosses were not very pigmented and required a few layers to get the color that the tube shows. Also, they left a very sticky feeling on the lips and made it difficult for my lips to breathe. The flavor wasn't good either! They are inexpensive but you get what you pay for.
Traci R.
Review for: Elf Scott
This line of glosses is my absolute favorite. I own almost every color! They're opaque, not sticky, last well enough, and super inexpensive. The only negative thing for me is they are hard to get. I don't like online shopping but if you don't mind it that won't be an issue for you.
Blooming M.
Review for: Ex-Tra Brian
It has a sweet taste that I do not understand and it is sticky, but given that it's a lip gloss, I am Ok with it. Other than that, I like this lip glos. It stays on, and that's what I like the most. The brush is a too flexible for my taste but I will be buying again.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Is this sticky at all? So many times with glossy stuff it's really sticky.
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a sticky gloss and is it very pigmented?
Lizz o.
Stickiness to it?
Esther A.
Lincoln, DE
Does anyone know how to make this lip gloss last longer?
Camille A.
Is this red or a pinkish red ?