BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve both beautifully bold or subtle everyday eye looks with these perfectly curated 10 smoky eyeshadow shades. This collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. These silky-smooth shadows can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look.

How To Use

Apply The Eyeshadow Dry All Over The Eyelid With An Eyeshadow Brush For A Subtle Wash Of Color Or Apply Wet For A Vibrant Effect.
Choose A Light Color From The Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette To Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Liner Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266)

e.l.f. Cosmetics Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
  • "So e.l.f. May be cheap but it's awesome. I just received a pallet, and the colors are so pigmented and stay on great with primer. There is great variety and they go on smooth. I love makeup and was glad to add this to my collection. Definitely worth buying!!!" in 100 reviews
  • "I have mad for matte and need it nude. I'm in love with both I use them Every time I do my makeup!! It's goes with my brown eyes! They cost $10 each." in 33 reviews
  • "I love this palette from ELF. Great product with a fantastic price. Super easy to use and very long lasting. I would recommend to everyone I know. I would buy again for sure. I love their eye colors. " in 18 reviews
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Very impressed with the quality of this for the price! Overall all of the colors look amazing! For a deeper color, you can dampen an eyeshadow brush. It makes the color richer. I do recommend an eye primer though :)
Michelle C.
Locust Grove, OK
This eyeshadow palette is OK for an every day look. It is not as pigmented as I would like, but it is a decent eyeshadow to use and you can add to the base of your color by reapplying
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
I had read good reviews on here and elf was having a sale and purchased this on a whim. The pigmentation of this palette is terrible. Wet or dry, any of the light to mid dark shades were crap, and the dark shades were splotchy. I would never purchase an elf palette again LOL.
Aaron D.
New Orleans, LA
I bought the Everyday Smoky palette today. The display shows the colors to be much more vibrant than they actually are, but they are super pigmented when swatched and certainly look good on the eyes. The shadows blend very well and once set, they stay in place. They feel good and lightweight on the face. There is no buildup in the crease during a longer at period. I gave them 4 stars only because the packaging display colors were misleading, but all in all this is a great product. 10 out of 10 recommend.
Courtney E.
Ewing, VA
I LOVE this palette! Great for a quick, easy, every day routine. I use with the e.l.f blending brush and always get flawless results. Just bought it two weeks ago and will definitely buy again. Go get this palette!
Alexis M.
Naperville, IL
I use other elf products more than their eye shadow, although their eye shadow is acceptable. It is reasonable because it is so so cheap. The packaging is ok. The eye shadow is long lasting is you put primer on before.
Bonnie E.
I absolutely LOVE this palette! I normally wear a lighter smoky eye as an everyday look, and this palette lets me go from day to night in less than 5 minutes. It has a great variety of shades to let you switch it up subtly everyday, or even do a natural look. The shadows are smooth and blend very easily, don't crease, and last all day.
Melissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
These eyeshadow are very pigmented to create the perfect smoky eye. These colors help bring bring a smoky eye from brown to that dark black and it goes to a day and night look.
Dani A.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great pallet to use when going out to parties or on a date. I receive so many compliments when I wear it! The colors are so pigmented and this product is definitely a great value. Absolutely recommend
Kerrie H.
Schulenburg, TX
Close dupe for the naked palette. Doesn't have a lot of fall out and has a buttery texture. Blends effortlessly to make for a great eye look. All in one palette no need to pull out multiple palettes to get the perfect look.
Mariajose P.
Oxnard, CA
Where can I get this?
Jackiee S.
I was looking for some affordable and pigmented palettes since I'm still a newbie with eye shadows. Are these worth it ? Which palette(s) would you recommend?
Skyler P.
Olympia, WA
Is this a good first pallette? I want to start small.
Paige W.
How is the color payoff on the nudes?
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I've never had a large eye shadow palette. Would this be a good one to try out?