BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve both beautifully bold or subtle everyday eye looks with these perfectly curated 10 smoky eyeshadow shades. This collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. These silky-smooth shadows can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look.

How To Use

Apply The Eyeshadow Dry All Over The Eyelid With An Eyeshadow Brush For A Subtle Wash Of Color Or Apply Wet For A Vibrant Effect.
Choose A Light Color From The Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette To Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Liner Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266)

e.l.f. Cosmetics Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
  • "So e.l.f. May be cheap but it's awesome. I just received a pallet, and the colors are so pigmented and stay on great with primer. There is great variety and they go on smooth. I love makeup and was glad to add this to my collection. Definitely worth buying!!!" in 100 reviews
  • "I have mad for matte and need it nude. I'm in love with both I use them Every time I do my makeup!! It's goes with my brown eyes! They cost $10 each." in 33 reviews
  • "I love this palette from ELF. Great product with a fantastic price. Super easy to use and very long lasting. I would recommend to everyone I know. I would buy again for sure. I love their eye colors. " in 18 reviews
Paris S.
Lithonia, GA
A basic palette thathe every girl needs in her makeup collection. This eyeshadow palette contains the workings of a great smokey eye or even a more natural tone downed look. The earthy tones in the palette make for more wearable looks for the everyday woman.
Cara S.
Hilliard, OH
For the cost, this palette isn't so bad. I find it very hard to blend this product and also feel like I'm digging my brush into the shadow to get a good amount to make it look like I even applied something! Without a primer it does not stay on very well. For me this is definitely "you get what you pay for".
Heather C.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Who doesn't love a great smoky eye? This palette is perfect! It includes all of the colors I need to create the perfect dramatic smoky eye. And what's better is you can't beat the price! Our local Target sells this brand and I absolutely love everything!
Madison M.
Magnolia, TX
If there were ever an eye shadow pallet that could go from night to day this would be the one. Easily start out with a natural eye for a day at the office and quickly turn it into a stunning smoky eye for an evening Out ehh friends!
Daniela W.
I absolutely loved these E.L.F pallets. I think for $10 you are getting quality Eyeshadows. I recommend this product to everyone who asks me what I'm wearing in my eyes! I would definitely repurchase this!
Joanna H.
I like this palette for the most part. I think the deepest shade is a little chalky but for the price the over all quality is great. I personally use concealer for a base and morphs brushes and I get a lovely blended look and it stays on great! I would for sure recommend to friends :)
Ali H.
I really like the pigmentation, however, you do have to build it up to get a high end result. For the price, it's really nice, especially if you don't mind building up the product. The color selection is really great and has all the perfect shades to make a really great smiley eye look.
Jamie L.
Sacramento, CA
I've been using Elf palettes for several years. This one has a nice mix of colors good for the everyday smoky look I usually do. The colors stay on pretty well, and I rarely reapply throughout the day. I'd recommend these palettes for people who don't want to pay for the Naked palettes.
Kim s.
Valrico, FL
I love this brand of make up it is clearly affordable and it apples to your eyes really easily! I tend to use this in a daily basis rather if it's going out to the store really quickly or if it's a night with the hubby.i would defiantly buy this product again.
Lorena R.
Fort worth
Elf's eyeshadow palattes are outstanding!! I had bought a palatte with neutral colors and the colors were just so beautiful, especially for fall. I bought this product at my local Drugstore Walmart. I would buy this product but sadly they are always out of stock at my store ):
Mariajose P.
Oxnard, CA
Where can I get this?
Jackiee S.
I was looking for some affordable and pigmented palettes since I'm still a newbie with eye shadows. Are these worth it ? Which palette(s) would you recommend?
Skyler P.
Olympia, WA
Is this a good first pallette? I want to start small.
Paige W.
How is the color payoff on the nudes?
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I've never had a large eye shadow palette. Would this be a good one to try out?