BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve both beautifully bold or subtle everyday eye looks with these perfectly curated 10 smoky eyeshadow shades. This collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. These silky-smooth shadows can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look.

How To Use

Apply The Eyeshadow Dry All Over The Eyelid With An Eyeshadow Brush For A Subtle Wash Of Color Or Apply Wet For A Vibrant Effect.
Choose A Light Color From The Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette To Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Liner Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266)

e.l.f. Cosmetics Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
  • "So e.l.f. May be cheap but it's awesome. I just received a pallet, and the colors are so pigmented and stay on great with primer. There is great variety and they go on smooth. I love makeup and was glad to add this to my collection. Definitely worth buying!!!" in 100 reviews
  • "I have mad for matte and need it nude. I'm in love with both I use them Every time I do my makeup!! It's goes with my brown eyes! They cost $10 each." in 33 reviews
  • "I love this palette from ELF. Great product with a fantastic price. Super easy to use and very long lasting. I would recommend to everyone I know. I would buy again for sure. I love their eye colors. " in 18 reviews
Diana C.
South Carolina
With my E.L.F Smokey eyeshadow palette, I don't grab it often. I will typically pick it up for the shimmer shades and always use my finger or a flat eyeshadow brush and spray setting spray to apply eyeshadow. They blend pretty well sometimes fall out and eyeshadow sometime won't blend well but I learned if you use a little at a time and tap off excess it helps with those issues. I recommend if you are looking to create a Smokey eye look but if you wear a natural eye most the time then spend your money of one of there more nude colored palettes.
Katie P.
Lafayette, LA
Absolutely love this pallet! I have a different, more expensive pallet as well and I rarely even use it anymore because I love this one! If you're looking for a high end eye shadow pallet without a high end price, this one is perfect! The colors are great, the integrity is super high- the colors stay on all day, and I've been asked multiple times before while wearing colors from this pallet if I was wearing NAKED colors!
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
I love the Elf. Eye smokie make up palette so much. It has so many great colors. You can use it dry or spray a bit of water on it or mac fix plus. I love how they blend so evenly on my eye lids. There are so many make up eye choices in this palette. Its def my go to palette for a smokie eye.
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
For drugstore products this product is really great! It has pretty decent pigmentation, not necessarily compared to Modern Ren or Naked, but it's one of the best drugstores. The blending is easy and it has the perfect smokey eye colors. I keep this palette in my makeup bag that is always in my purse so that I don't have to worry about ruining any of my good palettes if it were to get dropped, but still have color options and shadow that doesn't frustrate me.
Ashkhen S.
Let's start off with the colors, few of them are matte and the rest are shimmery. I tried the product out and was impressed by it. The first one you see is really pigmented but if you manage to work it and blend it, you will see good results. I loved how it has nice options for colors and how it's not hard to blend it. I was shocked when I tried out a look from it and its great to use. I would say practice makes it perfect.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
This has amazing pigmentation and colors that very versatile for everyday to glam looks. As an added bonus it is very affordable at ten dollars. The packaging is very sleek and great for traveling. I would recommend this to someone who wants a versatile pallet that does not want to spend fifty dollars.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
it got online at the elf website as part of a bundle.it was on sale when i got it. the bundle came with this palette, false lashes, mascara, and the gel eyeliner. it was a nice set. i dont gravitate towards this one that often just because its similar to the mad for matte palette. the shimmer colors are kinda inconsistent as pigment goes.
Nicole H.
Rochester, NY
Not great pigmentation, but I have oily lids so that might be the problem. Even with a primer the colors are not as vibrant as I would have liked. The texture of the shadow is about average. It is not one of the pallets that you will love the texture of, but there is nothing wrong with it either. As a substitute for the naked pallette, I would say skip it in favor of a different one. The wear power is okay, but don't expect it to make a 10 hr day.
Elena C.
Columbus, MI
I love this palette so much! The colors are very beautiful! This palette is great for everyday looks and any other occasions as well. The price was also worth it, only $10!!! If you would like to see pictures and swatches of the product head over to my instagram: @review.skiddo thanks!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,383 reviews
If you've ever used a naked palette you will love these shadows. Such good color payoff and all the right colors to achieve a full complete look as well as multiple different looks. You really get the bang for your buck without spending a bunch of bucks!
Mariajose P.
Oxnard, CA
Where can I get this?
Jackiee S.
I was looking for some affordable and pigmented palettes since I'm still a newbie with eye shadows. Are these worth it ? Which palette(s) would you recommend?
Skyler P.
Olympia, WA
Is this a good first pallette? I want to start small.
Paige W.
How is the color payoff on the nudes?
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I've never had a large eye shadow palette. Would this be a good one to try out?