BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve both beautifully bold or subtle everyday eye looks with these perfectly curated 10 smoky eyeshadow shades. This collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. These silky-smooth shadows can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look.

How To Use

Apply The Eyeshadow Dry All Over The Eyelid With An Eyeshadow Brush For A Subtle Wash Of Color Or Apply Wet For A Vibrant Effect.
Choose A Light Color From The Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette To Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Liner Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266)

e.l.f. Cosmetics Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
  • "So e.l.f. May be cheap but it's awesome. I just received a pallet, and the colors are so pigmented and stay on great with primer. There is great variety and they go on smooth. I love makeup and was glad to add this to my collection. Definitely worth buying!!!" in 100 reviews
  • "I have mad for matte and need it nude. I'm in love with both I use them Every time I do my makeup!! It's goes with my brown eyes! They cost $10 each." in 33 reviews
  • "I love this palette from ELF. Great product with a fantastic price. Super easy to use and very long lasting. I would recommend to everyone I know. I would buy again for sure. I love their eye colors. " in 18 reviews
Hailey W.
Columbia
I love this pallet! It is true to the title, I use it everyday, and it is super cheap! I got mine for 4 dollars, but it originally retails for only 10! Great pigment, and lots of variety. It has your shimmer, mattes, and nudes. Just ordered my second one!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
So I'm 50/50 about this pallet. I like it when it's over a good eye primer or mixed with a spray but... all on its own it's dry and has fall out. If you know how to mix or have a good primer on hand this is a great find for $5-$10.
McKinzey C.
Man, WV
The quality of these eyeshadows are amazing! I live how the shade range can be used for a simple look or for a night out! The shadows are super pigmented and blendable. This palette is definite worth it, especially for just $10!
Erika S.
Hayward
I know that the majority of people right now seem to prefer warm toned eyeshadow palettes, but I have come to realize that for someone with fair skin like myself, cool tones just look better. I tried to pull off warm toned after warm toned palette and finally had to accept that palettes with color stories such as this here work much better with my complexion. I currently own several e.l.f. eyeshadow palettes- Nude Rose Gold, Mad For Matte Summer Breeze, Naked Prism, and most recently this one (the Smokey palette). If you have never tried any of e.l.f.’s eyeshadow palettes and have wondered whether or not you should pick one up, do it. You won’t be disappointed. The matte shades are what really stand out for me, the formulation that e.l.f. uses is by far one of the best drug store options to date. The shimmers aren’t my favorite, but they’re definitely not bad by any means... I just have quite a few eyeshadow palettes made by other brands with outstanding shimmer shades already. I believe e.l.f. sells all of their 10 pan palettes for $10, which is fairly inexpensive if you ask me. For such good shadows, I’d probably pay $20 for one of their all matte palettes. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality eyeshadow palette at a decent price. Also the perfect palettes for someone who is just starting to dabble in makeup.
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
I had read good reviews on here and elf was having a sale and purchased this on a whim. The pigmentation of this palette is terrible. Wet or dry, any of the light to mid dark shades were crap, and the dark shades were splotchy. I would never purchase an elf palette again LOL.
Babette D.
Fulton, NY
I took this palette with me on vacation!! I loved it!! Everything is pigmented! They are easy to blend out. If you are new to smokey eyes or just want a good smokey eye palette, I recommend this one!!!
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s not he best palette I have ever bought or worn, but do the price it’s is great. They are pigmented and blend out smoothly. I would highly recommend to a friend for the price and blend ability.
Makayla h.
crown point indiana
This product is my #giftcrush product! I think the colors are beautiful and i would love to be able to have this! I have brown eyes, and I feel they will i great with my eyes :)
Beth D.
Mason
Purchased at: Target
This palette has great colors for evening and day time. It lasts a long time and the makeup stays on all day. True to color and easy to apply. The price is right!
Mariajose P.
Oxnard, CA
Where can I get this?
Jackiee S.
I was looking for some affordable and pigmented palettes since I'm still a newbie with eye shadows. Are these worth it ? Which palette(s) would you recommend?
Skyler P.
Olympia, WA
Is this a good first pallette? I want to start small.
Paige W.
How is the color payoff on the nudes?
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I've never had a large eye shadow palette. Would this be a good one to try out?