BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve both beautifully bold or subtle everyday eye looks with these perfectly curated 10 smoky eyeshadow shades. This collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. These silky-smooth shadows can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look.

How To Use

Apply The Eyeshadow Dry All Over The Eyelid With An Eyeshadow Brush For A Subtle Wash Of Color Or Apply Wet For A Vibrant Effect.
Choose A Light Color From The Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette To Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Liner Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266)

e.l.f. Cosmetics Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
  • "So e.l.f. May be cheap but it's awesome. I just received a pallet, and the colors are so pigmented and stay on great with primer. There is great variety and they go on smooth. I love makeup and was glad to add this to my collection. Definitely worth buying!!!" in 100 reviews
  • "I have mad for matte and need it nude. I'm in love with both I use them Every time I do my makeup!! It's goes with my brown eyes! They cost $10 each." in 33 reviews
  • "I love this palette from ELF. Great product with a fantastic price. Super easy to use and very long lasting. I would recommend to everyone I know. I would buy again for sure. I love their eye colors. " in 18 reviews
Seerra P.
This is A great set, I bought this at Wal-Mart for I think $6-$8. They blend very well and lasts ALL day. There is not A lot of fall out, the pan sizes are great for the price, and they are very pigmented.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
The lighter colors are perfect for blending out looks and the black in the palette is phenomenal. It's not my favorite palette ever but it is inexpensive and works if you like the color selection.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I have the Mad for Matte (top in pic) palette as well as the Prism Eyeshadow Palette in Naked (bottom in pic). These are amazing quality shadows and my go-to when I'm traveling. They're so compact and have every color you could want under the sun. The Mad for Matte is obviously all matte, while the Prism Eyeshadows have a gorgeous shimmery sheen without looking chunky or kid-like. They blend nicely, don't crease and last all day (with a shadow primer). They're very cost efficient and I'm starting to see both palettes at Target. Highly recommend picking them up if you see them!
Ashley L.
Parkersburg, WV
It's a very pretty palette. Some of the shades are hit or miss but overall it's great for the price. It lasted a while during the day. I have green eyes and this palette works great for my eye color.
Cianna L.
Only 2 or 3 colors are actually pigmented out of the whole palette. Very disappointed with this purchase, but I didn't expect much. The lighter colors are not noticeable at all. Would not buy again
Sara D.
Fairbanks, AK
It's very similar to my smoky urban decay palette but this one had alot of fallout and it's not that long lasting wear but it's not that badifficult plus it's much more affordable than Urban Decay
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love love love love the colors!!! One of my favorite elf products it's very cheap and the pigment isn't that good unless you spray some water on your brushes but it's still amazing and I have green eyes
Courtney F.
Monroe, GA
e.l.f.s' Smoky Eyeshadow Palette is a cheaper alternative for the same great, long lasting color that other brands offer.I have bought this palette multiple times because i wear it everyday. I prefer to use it over similar palettes from Ulta.
Ari R.
The formulation is similar to previous e.l.f. eyeshadow offerings in that the quality and color pigmentation are inconsistent.

The matte shades are the worst with sheer finishes and spotty pigmentation. There’s also one of those e.l.f. glitter shades that barely holds together, making it nearly impossible to apply.

The packaging should look familiar as it is identical to the one used for the Prism Eyeshadows (my review here). The case is a satin black plastic, with the words “everyday smoky” printed below the e.l.f. logo. The bottom had a silver sticker with the word smoky printed on it. The packaging feels sturdy and has a sleek profile that’s perfect for traveling.
Kira H.
This eyeshadow palette is the best for when I want to put on make up but have no idea what to wear. The colors go on very nicely and they bled beautifully no matter what combination you choose.
Mariajose P.
Oxnard, CA
Where can I get this?
Jackiee S.
I was looking for some affordable and pigmented palettes since I'm still a newbie with eye shadows. Are these worth it ? Which palette(s) would you recommend?
Skyler P.
Olympia, WA
Is this a good first pallette? I want to start small.
Paige W.
How is the color payoff on the nudes?
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I've never had a large eye shadow palette. Would this be a good one to try out?