BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve both beautifully bold or subtle everyday eye looks with these perfectly curated 10 smoky eyeshadow shades. This collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. These silky-smooth shadows can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look.

How To Use

Apply The Eyeshadow Dry All Over The Eyelid With An Eyeshadow Brush For A Subtle Wash Of Color Or Apply Wet For A Vibrant Effect.
Choose A Light Color From The Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette To Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Liner Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266)

e.l.f. Cosmetics Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
  • "So e.l.f. May be cheap but it's awesome. I just received a pallet, and the colors are so pigmented and stay on great with primer. There is great variety and they go on smooth. I love makeup and was glad to add this to my collection. Definitely worth buying!!!" in 100 reviews
  • "I have mad for matte and need it nude. I'm in love with both I use them Every time I do my makeup!! It's goes with my brown eyes! They cost $10 each." in 33 reviews
  • "I love this palette from ELF. Great product with a fantastic price. Super easy to use and very long lasting. I would recommend to everyone I know. I would buy again for sure. I love their eye colors. " in 18 reviews
Tracy K.
Milton
This is what I am currently using, these are colors i tend to grab for just a day look. I love the variety and they do a great job of blending. They do not really pop with that really expensive look, but good for the budget and yes I would by again, because I have.
Liv O.
Springfield , IL
Love this palette. The colors are really pigmented & go on easy & well. It does produce a bit of excess but not enough to where I won’t use it. Good price & good value. Would recommend if you’re looking for everyday basic eyeshadow!
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
I loved the color choice on this pallette, I just wish they were a little more pigmented. And if you try to wet it with an oil/serum it just looks like you're trying to apply a colored liquid :/
Emily D.
North East, MD
As a beginner with eyeshadow, I was SO excited to have found this for $5. I know that this brand has some amazing products so I figured I’d try the shadows out too. The formula is VERY dry, the colors are not very pigmented although better with a good eye primer. The colors appear splotchy and are hard to blend so I would say this product is a no for me :/
Britt D.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
This palette has quickly become my everyday go-to!! The shades blend so nicely, and give great payoff pigment wise! I love that there are enough shades to create such different looks!
abigail e.
cana, VA
i’ve not really given it a great try, they were patchy and didn’t blend very well for me. i like the colors though and wish they worked for me. they didn’t seem to give a lot of color pigment on my lids, they also didn’t last all day either
Melissa A.
I brought this palette from walmart. I saw myself using this palette frequently, but once i opened it i had trouble figuring out what looks to create. Pigmentation is not so good and i had a bit trouble blending them together. I honestly would've preferred spending a couple bucks more for a colorpop palette.
Emily B.
Chicago
I don't used colors on my eyes but I do use all types of neutrals because my eyes are grey and think pallet it perfect because it has some matte and some sparkly.
Cassidy G.
Turlock , CA
I was very surprised to find out that elf eyeshadows actually work well!! The colors are good and buildable and they do blend very nicely so I was very impressed.
Morgan W.
MONROEVILLE, OH
I prefer a darker shade of makeup and this eyelash palette is perfect! I have only tried it, but I love it so much I asked for on for Christmas. The browns and blacks go with pretty much my whole wardrobe! It doesn't smear and stays on all day! Reasonably priced :)
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
Is this a good palette? Blends well and last long?
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
e.l.f. Cosmetics Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tried these there pretty but are they good and pigmented?
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I just bought the rose gold one, how is the pigmentation.Also how is it for the price.
Jocelyn G.
Warrington, PA
Is this palette pigmented ?
Nina N.
How do these palettes compared to wet n wild ones?