BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve both beautifully bold or subtle everyday eye looks with these perfectly curated 10 smoky eyeshadow shades. This collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. These silky-smooth shadows can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look.

How To Use

Apply The Eyeshadow Dry All Over The Eyelid With An Eyeshadow Brush For A Subtle Wash Of Color Or Apply Wet For A Vibrant Effect.
Choose A Light Color From The Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette To Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Liner Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266)

e.l.f. Cosmetics Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
  • "So e.l.f. May be cheap but it's awesome. I just received a pallet, and the colors are so pigmented and stay on great with primer. There is great variety and they go on smooth. I love makeup and was glad to add this to my collection. Definitely worth buying!!!" in 100 reviews
  • "I have mad for matte and need it nude. I'm in love with both I use them Every time I do my makeup!! It's goes with my brown eyes! They cost $10 each." in 33 reviews
  • "I love this palette from ELF. Great product with a fantastic price. Super easy to use and very long lasting. I would recommend to everyone I know. I would buy again for sure. I love their eye colors. " in 18 reviews
Emily D.
North East, MD
As a beginner with eyeshadow, I was SO excited to have found this for $5. I know that this brand has some amazing products so I figured I’d try the shadows out too. The formula is VERY dry, the colors are not very pigmented although better with a good eye primer. The colors appear splotchy and are hard to blend so I would say this product is a no for me :/
Melissa A.
I brought this palette from walmart. I saw myself using this palette frequently, but once i opened it i had trouble figuring out what looks to create. Pigmentation is not so good and i had a bit trouble blending them together. I honestly would've preferred spending a couple bucks more for a colorpop palette.
Tracy K.
Milton
This is what I am currently using, these are colors i tend to grab for just a day look. I love the variety and they do a great job of blending. They do not really pop with that really expensive look, but good for the budget and yes I would by again, because I have.
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee, FL
Very blendable love this cheap my go-to there is beautiful shimmers in it I have blue eyes does very well with my eye there's not one color that I would in use I probably use this a couple times a week it does last all day long I would recommend it to anybody. I bought it at Walmart my CVS carry is it my Walgreens carry it it has beautiful colors very good quality definitely worth the money. It was my mind on how cheap elf is in the products that they carry or such good quality
Liv O.
Springfield , IL
Love this palette. The colors are really pigmented & go on easy & well. It does produce a bit of excess but not enough to where I won’t use it. Good price & good value. Would recommend if you’re looking for everyday basic eyeshadow!
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
So I'm 50/50 about this pallet. I like it when it's over a good eye primer or mixed with a spray but... all on its own it's dry and has fall out. If you know how to mix or have a good primer on hand this is a great find for $5-$10.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
This is my daily driver. When I'm on the go, this little palette fits right in my makeup bag. The shade selection is diverse enough to create a number of full looks, from "mega glam" to "just a hint" this little guy packs a punch. It is SO affordable, I believe mine was only $10! It has sleek, matte black packaging that is reminiscent of MAC cosmetics and make it look very classy for such an affordable price.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
I loved the color choice on this pallette, I just wish they were a little more pigmented. And if you try to wet it with an oil/serum it just looks like you're trying to apply a colored liquid :/
abigail e.
cana, VA
i’ve not really given it a great try, they were patchy and didn’t blend very well for me. i like the colors though and wish they worked for me. they didn’t seem to give a lot of color pigment on my lids, they also didn’t last all day either
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
This palette has good pigmentation and I like all the colors that come in it. The only issue I have with these is that even with my very favorite eye shadow primer, these shadows still creased just a little bit and come off when touched. Not the best for a long day but just fine for an evening event.
Mariajose P.
Oxnard, CA
Where can I get this?
Jackiee S.
I was looking for some affordable and pigmented palettes since I'm still a newbie with eye shadows. Are these worth it ? Which palette(s) would you recommend?
Paige W.
How is the color payoff on the nudes?
Makayla O.
How does this compare to the higher end cost palettes?
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I've never had a large eye shadow palette. Would this be a good one to try out?