BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #51 in Eyelid Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Preps your eyelid for smoother, longer lasting and crease proof eyeshadow. The lightweight liquid formula quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear and increases eye color longevity.

• Does this stay all day without creasing or getting mascara dottin...3 Answers
  • I know that elf is a cheaply made product, but is this a good ey...14 Answers
  • Hi, can I use this primer on all my face? I have never use any pr...10 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla P.
Medina
Review for: Other
I really like the e.l.f. Cosmetics Essentials Eyelid Primer a lot I don’t really go too high end with primers just because a primer, is a primer and I don’t feel the need to spend 20 dollars on a primer when I can get one for 6 like e.l.f. This primer helps make the color of the eyeshadow pop and that’s really what I like most about it. It also helps make my eyeshadow last a really really long time. It lasts the whole entire school day which I also really like a lot. But I love the e.lf. Cosmetics Essentials Eyelid Primer!
Arielle M.
Brighton , MI
Review for: E.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer 0.11 Fl Oz (3 Pack)
I LOVE this eyelid primer. I can't believe how inexpensive it is. It really makes your eyeshadow last a lot longer and prevent it from creasing. There is not too much product in the tube but at the price I still feel like it is a lot cheaper than other eye primers out there. Good job ELF. I reccommend this eye primer to everyone.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Review for: e.l.f Eyelid Primer
I use a lot of eyelid primer, and was looking for a cheaper alternative for a day to day use.  I tried this and have mixed feelings.  It goes on okay.  It is very affordable.  However, it just didn't give me the results that I was use to with other eyelid primers.  It is a little greasy in my opinion.  It also ran out very quickly.  I don't know if it just had less product in the tube than other brands, or if I used more trying for the same results as other primers.  I would maybe buy this primer again if I was in absolute need and didn't have access to my other brands.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
Review for: E.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer 0.11 Fl Oz (3 Pack)
You can find this eye primer almost anywhere- it’s about $2 or less sometimes! When I use it, it dries super quick so I can apply eye shadows and liner instantly and it will literally have your eye make up last for HOURS. I fell asleep with my make up once on and woke up with eyes perfect as ever! (Horrible to keep it on, I know). I definitely recommend this primer! e.l.f. Cosmetics Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
Savanna A.
Omaha , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
You cannot do a look, let alone a Halloween look to last all night long without this eye shadow primer. I use this every day and I never once have ugly greasy creases. I wear two layers if I'm doing a more intense look and the price absolutely can't be beat. I would never go without it and you shouldn't either. It's smooth, stays all day and makes for an easy start.
Nina E.
Review for: E.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer 0.11 Fl Oz (3 Pack)
I honestly love this primer and I also love Elf. For a woman of darker shade, the primer allowed certain light or loose eyeshadows to stay on my eyelids and really pop. I was able to get this product at Walmart. I would seriously recommend this product to any black/african-american woman.
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Champagne Elf
This primer is a go to product. For the cost it is very efficient and keeps my eyeshadow on all day long. It lasts quite a while also. You don't have to worry about coating a lot on at one time. I have medium skin with brown eyes so this shade does a perfect job highlighting my eyeshadow.
Tonya H.
Review for: e.l.f Eyelid Primer
I don't know how they did it for the price but this primer is amazing! It makes my eyeshadow pop and the color stays in place all day long! No way you can beat the quality of this product for the price. Absolutely hands down the best eyelid primer you are going to find in the drugstore. I would highly recommend this product.
Julissa S.
Review for: E.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer 0.11 Fl Oz (3 Pack)
I have used this primer for 4 years now. The quality out beats the price by so much. This primer will last for about 3-4 weeks. I use this product everyday and it makes my eye makeup look so much better. I will keep buying this product for as long as it is on the market.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like it. It spreads easily and dries fast but doesnt dry? I have never had a crease and I have hooded eyes. It can also work as a great concealer because it is oil free. I suggest using a different brush. This has a liquid lipstick applicator and isn't as precise.
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does this make your eye shadow stay on for long?
Kinsley R.
I know that elf is a cheaply made product, but is this a good eyelid primer?
Lindsey H.
Eau Claire, WI
What luxury eyelid primer would you compare this to?
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Bianca M.
Hi, can I use this primer on all my face? I have never use any primer just foundation.