BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Mary E.
Aiken SC
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
Nice color, darker than expected at first, but nice once patted off, very good for the price, standard packaging, already have a backup, very easy to use, lasts all day, nice under other lighter lipsticks to darken them
Jillian G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Stains the lips great and stays on for about three hours. Works perfectly for the amount you pay for. The pink is my favorite.
member-6221a
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
Putting on the lip stain a strange experience because i had never used a lip stain before this one. This lip stain went on very easily and looked really pretty. This lip stain gave my lips a sort of natural red color.
Baylin M.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
At first I loved this lip stain but I did run into a few issues. If you have dry lips, this will make them look crusty and settle into fine lines. Secondly, It will dry out after opening. When using this I recommend using a very hydrating lip balm beforehand!
🌹Petual🌹 B.
Melbourne ,Victoria
This lip stain has a really easy application and lasts A VERY LONG TIME. The colour shows up really nicely and bold, however this product is a tad bit drying to the lips so I would advise that you MOISTURIZE YOUR LIPS really well and then apply the product for maximum results.
Joan S.
Review for: Crimson Crush, Nude Nectar, Berry Blush more...
Good pigmentation buy dried out my lips. For the price it was good. It does have nice packaging and was very easy to use. I did use it many times just had to make sure I followed with lip balm. I would buy again.
Madison G.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Love this product! This is what I use everyday. It’s such a good price for a decent product. It doesn’t dry out your lips or look like anything cakey is on, it looks natural. It’s lasts for a pretty long time too. Would recommend.
Claire C.
Warrenton
Overall great color! I like the feel of it but it dries down very quick. Very nice and velvety smooth.
Cristy E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my go to lip stain for the longest time! It's a very light, sheer application that is buildable. Lasts all day and doesn't dry out your lips. Highly recommended. Also looks great over top lipsticks!
Ali C.
College Station
Purchased at: Walmart
made my lips super SUPER soft and with long lasting color for nights out , school or even at the office ? who wouldn't be inclined to buy 😉
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.