BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Jaqueline C.
East Orange, NJ
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Elf is not a really good brand in my opinion and i don't like it. its just not really good is just simple and doesn't stay for long i don't like itttt at all .
kai w.
Not a bad brand. Works somewhat good and has a nice color. Lasts a reasonable amount of time. Very easy to apply and use. Uses it only a few times but would become a repeat user. I would but again.
Amanda S.
Mobile
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This lip stain is perfect as a set and forget lip stain! My makeup can look unfinished without lipstick or a pop of color, and I always forget to reapply. This stain isn’t too terribly long lasting, but lasts me from 6 in the morning until lunch time and I’ll reapply. It’s cheap enough to keep one in my cosmetics drawer, one in my purse, and one in my car! Love this product!
Autumn S.
Newnan
I have the pink one and it works so good but it dose not last as long as the regular lip stains work but I wish it stays on longer
Jules x.
easy to apply, gives subtle color, lasts a longtime and is pretty affordable, you can never go wrong with elf
Maritza U.
Beaumont
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I LOVE this product! I use this to outline my lips to add a plumper affect. It’s such a good price, with long lasting results. I was able to easily use and apply this, and I have continued to repurchase it!
Rihanna C.
This product is great they have a variety of shades that suit every outfit and they stay on. 100% recommend it also it is very affordable
Sarah  L.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I liked the color, but I thought the applicator felt weird and harsh on my lips, and felt the product was super drying, the color stayed on but the skin on my lips didn't it started cracking.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
Loved my lip stain till my kids got it and let it dry out. Lasted a long time. The colors are very pretty.
Lauren W.
Regina
Review for: Other more...
Doesn’t last long on the lips, but the product lasts a while! Expected more colour pay off but not bad for the cheap price. Wouldn’t buy anymore.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon