BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Laliana B.
Buffalo NY
I thought this product was okay. It did give a slight tint to my lips and is good for lining lips but I would not buy it again. I've tried other lip stains that have worked way better.
Audrey G.
Salyersville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
Does not work at all. You might be 20 minutes out of it. Would not recommend to anyone.
Nikita M.
St, NL
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I had such high hopes for this lip stain but I was super disappointed! The packaging is similar to dollar store quality markers and probably works about the same too. Very drying, went on blotchy and the colors weren’t as nice as expected.
erika s.
OAXACA DE JUAREZ
Review for: Berry Blush more...
El producto se seca demasiado rápido y tiene un olor feo a humedad. al aplicarlo me reseco los labios y me despellejo demasiado. no me gusto no sirve de nada iento que solo tire el dinero a la basura. y los tres tonos que compre salieron asi secos y apestosos
Nickiee S.
Madera
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Did not like it. Felt more like a marker then it did a lip stain. Affordable but not worth it. Would not purchase again.
Olivia P.
Dawlish
Not a great product. It had a good colour range but dried out my lips the moment I applied it and left my lips in a patch mess just 1 hour after application.
Bianca B.
United States
Of course the best thing one can say about elf cosmetics is the price point. This particular product had nice packing but the the contents were very dry. Dry to the point of hardly any color was apparent.
Aileen S.
Morrison
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I hate to say this, but this product was awful! I bought this at Walmart for my high school senior day and night. In the beginning the color was beautiful. It was strange because it was literally like a felt tip marker. After about two hours, I could see every bump and lump on my lips. Every dry patch looked darker. I do NOT recommend this.
Nicole A.
Lincoln
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
The product was dried out I the store and it did not apply evenly . I wouldn’t recommend .
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
I hated this product. It didn't apply well or evenly at all. It looked patchy and the product dried out way to fast I'm definitely not buying this product ever again!
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.