BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• Do these lip stains leave your lips dry? Also how hard ar...2 Answers
  • How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Imani A.
Review for: Berry Blush more...
This dark color is perfect for red kissable lips that I always want. It works fast and lasts forever. Seriously, what more could I want from a lip stain?
Bee L.
p
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This lip stain is ok. Kind of drying so I have to use my lip balm afterwards. Doesn't have to best texture and hard to apply. I purchased this at target.
Blair C.
Oregon City
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush more...
I love these!!! Easy to use, stays and lasts for a while, I can use a little chapstick hours later and it just re-west the color to make it fresh again!
Andrea A.
The color was nice and full, but the application was too dry and came out very spotty. Not even lip balm over the top would help even out the spottiness.
Abbie K.
Review for: Crimson Crush, Nude Nectar, Berry Blush more...
I like these for putting under a lipstick to add the extra pigment. Or for that blurred grungy look. They bleed a little bit but I like that about them.
Karlie T.
Conshohocken
Color payoff is nice, but the stain looks better under a gloss or balm. Too dry on its own, unless you use an oil on your lips beforehand. Easy to apply.
Kimberly T.
Review for: Crimson Crush, Nude Nectar, Berry Blush more...
These feels great on the lips and the color lasts a long time! You might have to reapply after eating or drinking but not always Totally worth the price
Donna W.
Beckley, WV
I love how this lines my lips. ELF is one awesome line of products. I love the price point and the variety of products to choose from. Highly recommend.
Ashley S.
I love this! I use lip stain everyday! All you need is little Chapstick before, and a finishing powder and the color lasts for hours and is kiss proof!!
Abby B.
This stuff had great pigmentation and is very easy to apply since its in market form. The only huge problems are it's very drying and can become patchy.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon