BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I actually like this product for day when I don't wanna wear makeup but just want a natural tint on my lips. It will give you a font tip but I love it.
Jennifer A.
Whittier, CA
Not there best work. Applying this product on felt as if i was applying a marker to my lips. However, it does leave a good shade for long lasting wear.
Lorena A.
Review for: Pink Petal more...
I did like this lip stain and for the price will purchase again just that it's more like a dry matte. Would have liked it to have just a bit of gloss.
Anaid L.
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush more...
Love this lip stain I can go bold or clean, love the tip easy to out line my lips. My aunt gifted me one for a birthday. I’ve been using it ever since.
Kayla R.
Leon, WV
I did not care for this product. And I usually really like elf cosmetics but this dries out in just a few days and it doesn't stay on very well either
Carissa B.
Providence, RI
I use this lipstain because I was so sick of lipstick coming off throughout the day. I love that I can put this on in the morning and it lasts all day.
Elle💓 T.
If you like transfer proof lip products, this is one for you! I bought the pink one and I'm planning on trying the red one next! Definitely a favorite
Rachel J.
Temple, GA
It's pretty when it goes on but it comes off wayyy too easily if you lick your lips or drink/eat/kiss etc. Wish it would stay on but it just doesn't.
Laurel F.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
It sure does stain your lips, but it just don’t find that it look super great since her applicator is like a marker, it does last pretty long though.
AjRox U.
Minot
For how cheap this was I actually used this lipstain as a base for a very long time. The color was beautiful and added a nice pink color to my lips.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.