BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Review for: Pink Petal more...
I usually love elf products but this one wasn't a huge hit with me. The color didn't last as long as other products and dried my lips out even with lip balm.
Yolanda L.
I've got this in so many colours! You can put it on lightly for a natural-ish tint, or layer it for a bolder look. It's also only $2! I LOVE this lip stain!
Abigail L.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
This product is good but it dries so fast on your lips that I would recommend putting on a little chapstic first and then putting it on so it looks more even
Brandi R.
Nicholasville, KY
I like to put the stain on underneath my lipstick it stays on all day but it does because splotchy after use. I prefer my liquid lip stains other then this.
Gabby O.
McAllen
It lasted for a few hours. I didn't stain any cups that i would drink out of. The color wasn't as bright or dark as I expected but over all i was satisfied.
Regina W.
Tobyhanna, PA
Review for: Berry Blush more...
This lip stain falls short of providing the stain coverage and stayin power that you would expect - i was disappointed- i typically like the elf products.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I found that the color on this was very good for the very affordable price , it was nothing out of this world for me it did make my lips feel extra dry tho
Terrell D.
Rebecca
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
Has a subtle orange tint, and lasts for around 4 hours. Is splotchy when applying but can be layered for desired effect. Wears off in splotches and flakes.
Katherinne V.
The lip stain is basically a stain. It doesnt moisturize. It just gives you a hint of color. If you dont like lipsticks just a hint of color this is for u.
Olivia F.
It looks soooo cute for that Korean style lip look. Sadly I find it dries out my lips afterwards and sometimes looks bloody. Still worth it for the price.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.