BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Brieanna D.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I like their lip stains, especially nude nectar. The price was great too. Good stuff. And I got it at Old Navy, is that everywhere or just where I live? 😊😅
Lily S.
San Francisco
Review for: Other more...
I bought this off of elf’s website for like 80¢ and it’s worth the value. Personally, the color I got is wayyy to dark for me so it looks odd, but it’s nice.
Gabby O.
McAllen
It lasted for a few hours. I didn't stain any cups that i would drink out of. The color wasn't as bright or dark as I expected but over all i was satisfied.
Elizabeth B.
Syracuse
This is a great stain for the price. I love it because I’m not generally a lipstick kinda person, but this doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything at all.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Review for: Pink Petal more...
I usually love elf products but this one wasn't a huge hit with me. The color didn't last as long as other products and dried my lips out even with lip balm.
Brandi R.
Nicholasville, KY
I like to put the stain on underneath my lipstick it stays on all day but it does because splotchy after use. I prefer my liquid lip stains other then this.
Yolanda L.
I've got this in so many colours! You can put it on lightly for a natural-ish tint, or layer it for a bolder look. It's also only $2! I LOVE this lip stain!
leigh s.
This makes an ok liner. But for all over the lip, this is very troublesome, does not layer color well and is very difficult to get off at the end of the day.
Abigail L.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
This product is good but it dries so fast on your lips that I would recommend putting on a little chapstic first and then putting it on so it looks more even
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Great set of colors to choose from and great price. Some dry out faster then others. My biggest problem is they can really dry and chap the lips sometimes.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.