BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• Do these lip stains leave your lips dry? Also how hard ar...2 Answers
  • How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Heidy E.
Panorama city , CA
I liked and hated this all at the same time. I bought about 3 of them and for some weird reason after a while they started to smell horrible! I just threw them out.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
My go to lip stain. I live how pigmented this lip stain is. It goes on so smooth and stays on for hours. You can get very precise bc of the way the tip is shaped.
Shayauna B.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I adore these things. They stay all day for me and I can choose if I want just a bit of color (with one swipe) or if I want to make it more intense. I'm addicted.
Cheyenne S.
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I was not a big fan! it is dry looking and last for only about an hour. it is great for first time lipstick users who want to sample before trying the big deals!
Emily D.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Berry Blush more...
The first time i tried to use it, the pen dried up before i was able to fully apply it to my lips! Also, it looked super blotchy when i tried applying it as well
Shaquana p.
Willowbrook, IL
I do not like the elf lip stain at all. When it first comes on it is nice,But after a few minutes it dries out and looks very dull. Also it makes your lips really dry so I end up having to put chapstisk over it
Alexa M.
Kanab, UT
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This lip stain would be better if it didn't run out of color so fast.. I really like it but it was like one of those markers you get at birthday party's.. I will give it a four...
Katie K.
torrance, CA
i wouldn't spend the $2 or however much this costs lol.  i personally hate lip stains to be honest... but yeah this stuff is definitely not worth it.
Kayye M.
Elkhart, IN
I absolutely love the color but for the size there wasn't much of any color coming out of the container and also it dried very quickly and I has to use it all in one day
Cassidy B.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I used this lip stain when I was in danceline my junior year. I can not say enough about how much I love this product. After 6-7 hours and sweating during a 10 minute band show it still stayed on. If you haven't tried this product you should! It's cheap and stays really well.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon