BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Courtney B.
Denton, NC
I love layering these stains (I buy red and the lighter pink) under a gloss or lip balm for a day at work. Also nice to layer under a cream lipstick I suspect will fade throughout the day. They do dry my lips a bit, but it’s minimal. I’ve found it being sold for as little as $1 even, so definitely worth trying if you’re curious.
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This product Is very good and I would definitely recommend because it actually says what it states it will do which is stain your lips, but it does come off smoothly and easily with a makeup wipe I would definitely recommend to others on a bouje budget.
Hannah M.
Middleton
It's a decent product. It comes off with water but definitely leaves behind a stain on your lips. If you don't want the bold look of a lipstick then this is probably for you.
mandyjo5 B.
Savannah
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I was really actually impressed with this lip stain. We bought it for my daughter to wear at competition and it stayed on all day, never smeared or got on her teeth. So then I bought one for myself. Lol. Yes We would absolutely buy it again. I do wish that they had more color options. I probably would by a lot more. Lol.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
E.L.F.'s lip stain is not my favorite, but it will do in a pinch. The container does not seem to be the largest but the price list is reasonable, so that isn't too big of a complaint. I typically use this and cover it with a gloss as well. The stain color does not go on very smooth but perhaps a lip primer would help.
Joy W.
USA
This is one of the first lip stains I have tried and I love it! It is buildable, stays on a long time and is very affordable. Does not leave your lips feeling dry or yucky. I would definitely recommend this and buy it again
Tabitha B.
Reading
When applying this particular product it felt more like I was drawing on my lips with a marker than a lip stain.For me personally I found it to be drying even with a lip balm on top.Every once in a while a piece of the felt would fall into my lips and because it was fast drying it kinda messed up my end result.
Elena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have the color pink petal and I love it! It goes on more red than it does pink, like a reddish fuchsia. It has a felt tip applicator that is very soft and feels pleasant against the lips. I love that I can gently outline my lips without worrying it will bleed outside of my lip line. I recommend this lip stain!
momi H.
Olympia
Love this stain would recommend to people who don’t do lip colour very often and aren’t used to the feel of stuff on your lips because it literally stains your lips however easy to remove and not permanent as in it will come off half way through the day but love be colour even though the selection is limited
Breianna W.
Milwaukee, WI
It’s not the worst lip stain, I like that it definitely changed the color of my lips, but it’s still muted. Not the most pigmented or long lasting, but not bad for the price. I use it before liquid lipsticks so that if they fade, there won’t be such a clear contrast between my inner lips and outer lips
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.