BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
This lip stain last for hours with very little touch ups needed. it does how ever tend to dry the lips just a little so I recommend moisturizing the lips before applying.
Melody B.
Cheyenne, WY
This is a good product if you are wanting to try out lip stains for the first time. They have some really pretty shade and for only a couple bucks not hard on the wallet. The only down side is that they dry out really quickly even if they are stored upside down.
Desiree A.
Tulsa
It was nice. I bought one in the shade crimson cush a few years ago. It was better than what I expected. Pigmented, but drying on the lips. Would need to add a moisturizing lip topper.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Berry Blush more...
These feel a bit rough on your lips and when they are drying it is a wierd tight feeling. Applying them evenly takes a minute but once they are on they are long lasting and they are pretty. They felt better once they dried.
Nicole
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I was pleasantly surprised with this! However, it quickly dried out. The felt tip is perfect, the size is great, and the price is fabulous! Make it smell better and not so quick to dry out, and you've got something lovely!
Makeup L.
I find this product not to be the best lip stain..it lacks pigmentation and dries out my lips. It doesn't stay as long as I thought, but for the price it's alright.
Selah H.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I would not get this. It looked super dry and gross on the lips and it burnt my lips a little bit. It's also REALLY drying. It is a weird felt tip applicator and it dried out super quick. I definitely would not recommend.
Madison P.
I've seen a lot of bad reviews, but for the price, I thought this product was great! It was easy to apply and stayed on all day! I used the dark red and I loved it!
Lindsey H.
The felt tip applicator was pretty hard to use on lips. It also didn't come out very well, especially whenever the tip was pointed up if applying to the upper lip. It is buildable to get a darker color, but I ended up having problems getting an even balance of color everywhere with the applicator.
Gabrielle K.
Review for: Pink Petal more...
Works better on hydrated plump lips. I used it first in winter when I had chapped dry lips. Bad idea it was awful. After many months of Chapstick and summer hitting, it worked much better. Stays on all day no problem!
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.