BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• Do these lip stains leave your lips dry? Also how hard ar...2 Answers
  • How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Carole T.
Middletown, NJ
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
The price point for this lip stain is great like all the other e l f products but it is not outstanding as a lip stain. I used it for a while but the color isn't perfect for my skin tone.
Kay L.
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I have this stuff in a few different shades, and it's pretty good. It does dry your lips out a little but not to bad. And with the darker colors it can get very blotchy on your lips, but with a Chapstick or gloss it's pretty easy to fix that. I personally like this stuff but it does again have a few cons.
Kaylee L.
El Cajon, CA
E.l.f. lip stain is very affordable and looks nice! Although, after wearing it for a bit your lips start to look a little chapped so I would bring chapstick with you if you don't want to bring your lip stain, other than that there's no problem with it!
Paris G.
The color stays on very well and stays in place. Doesn't have a foul taste to it and easy to apply. Great smell. I have gotten some on my shirt and it washed right out. Over all, I would get all the colors.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm not a fan of this stain because it doesn't apply very well. I found it sort of patchy and it ran after wearing it a while. The color was pretty though and it was good for the price. Probably wouldn't repurchase though.
Arielle D.
I had this in Pink Petal. My first use was wonderful. It gave me a nice natural stain. However, when I came back to it a few days later, completely useless. No color payoff, felt terrible on my lips like rubbing a marker on them. Very disappointing.
Cherise A.
Illinois
I got this as a gift and absolutely love it!!! It stays on all day long but doesn't last too long (multiple days). I also think this color is so beautiful! After you put it on you don't even know it's there, your lips just feel like they normally do.
Rachel R.
McDonough, GA
This stain is amazing!! It lasts forever and it's so good, it's sometimes hard to get off. I'm obsessed with Berry Blush and I love to layer Elf's Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Sangria Secrets over top and it's perfect. These are affordable and great!! I recommend them.
Samantha M.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I've never been disappointed by any of the elf products I've used until I bought this. It was extremely drying and I couldn't get anymore product out of it after using it three times.
alexandra v.
San Diego, CA
I like this because itll stay on your lips for a long time and can really help line them but i wasn't crazy about the color so i put lipstick on top so when the lipstick wears off the lipstain will have mixed a bit with the lipstick and still have color.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon